Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLUE - color of my balls after thinking about her

Senior Member(無間使者)

BLUE - color of my balls after thinking about her

Person's Name : Blue

Establishment : 5 Star

Date of Visit : 19 October 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 110 Cathedral place Woolloomooloo. 5 Star City Sydney City https://5starcity.com.au/

Phone :029 368 7788 / 0417-110-110

Hours of Business : 11am till late

Rates : $190/45 min (Blue's booking starts from 45 min)

Size/shape : size 6, true natural Ds, the shapes of which are absolutely god made to be swung around. the picture shows her gorgeous and youthful, but in reality...see below.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, BBBJ in shower, DATY, FS, catbath, short massage.

I don't think it's often that our big bro AHLUNGOR gets this excited about a girl. And after seeing that picture, I could not resist. I've only been to 5 Star a handful of times, but we all know they're miss rate is extreme~~ly low.

Made a booking for 45 minutes. Arrived a bit late due to parking (sorry reception. and thank you for waiting).

Was shown upstairs and I saw a red-dressed beauty from far away. Something inside me said: "yup. jackpot. money well spent" before I even stepped into the room!

Blue's picture on the is so so fine, but her real face - her features are much more emphasized. Had me falling for her deeply, instantly. Whole lot of hotness and sexy, with a very healthy dose of cute. We chatted while undressing and embraced a bit before heading into the shower. Good washing and scrubbing and prepping me, before she went down. No exaggeration on the smooth shower BBBJ. With many, MLs especially, and also WLs, there are some that don't like I last pretty dam long. But I had to focus quite a bit to not blow there. She's got some BJ talent. Suction-wise, she's a semi-Dyson, but smooth as silk are her lips!

Dried up. I was standing up and moving my things to a chair when she crawled towards me on the bed and started sucking me while on all fours. Man, that body from that angle. A sight to behold. I think she feels that she's a bit too skinny, but to me, don't think I've seen anything so perfect.

She then had me lie down face front. She kissed me all across my back, legs, etc. Flipped over and that BBBJ started again. Bros...I think I can count the number of times that I had to focus so hard not to cum, especially knowing that she doesn't offer CIM. Man oh man. I kept her down there forever. She was amazing. But it wasn't too long before I told her "condom!" "why?" "I'm gonna blow if you keep sucking!"

Domed up and she hopped on. Sucked my nipples while pumping away. DFK ensued. Loving every inch of her and every moment of the sex.

She always took it well in mish. Very flexible, legs back, plenty of kissing there as well.

Now, there was no way I was not gonna do her in doggy. Backside view an absolute thriller. Great ass to spank and she positioned a pillow below her stomach to take it well.

After sometime, I had her in CG again. I pumped away until I came. It was literally the third time every that I ever came in CG. The other two girls were two of finest I ever had that I still recall so fondly, and this one will be no different.

We kissed and chatted for some max GFE. She was fun, not super chatty and we held a good convo.

Well, all good things must come to an end. Shower routine again without the BJ. After we dressed she sat on my lap and we kissed again. Reception eventually came a knocking.

Already made another booking for her before she leaves, much to the dismay of my wallet.

Thanks gentlescream

BLUE loves U

Last day on Wed

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Brother gentlescream,

Now you are gonna to make us all very jealous, round two with Blue ! Now that's what Punting is all about !!

Can you please do me a little favour, can you bring a bottle of red bull with you for the lovely young lady, she will love you more for that, if that is even possible...........haha

thanks for sharing !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother gentlescream,

Now you are gonna to make us all very jealous, round two with Blue ! Now that's what Punting is all about !!

Can you please do me a little favour, can you bring a bottle of red bull with you for the lovely young lady, she will love you more for that, if that is even possible...........haha

thanks for sharing !

Cheers
    Will try and remember! =). I'll probably be one of her last customers, so be Red Bull or warm milk equivalent, I have to get her a small token at the least .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately Blue didn’t rock my boat like Akina or Lisa. I found her aloof, mechanical and she did have a few rules.

For starters, there was no hugging or kissing when I entered the main room. She asked me to place my clothes on the chair at the other side of the bed and proceeded to the bathroom. This rather cold start was not what I expected.

The shower was ok, and though her BBBJ was impressive, I felt she was disinterested. She didn’t try to towel me dry, and asked me to go onto the bed and turn over. After a few minutes of her catbath, I decided to take charge.

I wanted to pleasure her but her first rule was no sucking, just licking of her tits. DFK was also not available, but I guess she was worried that I could be put off by her light smoker’s breathe. I did think about ending the session at that point as I wasn’t getting a good vibe.

Rule number 2 was no finger of her pussy. DATY was ok, but absolutely no fingering allowed. How boring! I guess I should have known as she was from a Melb shop.

Her BBBJ was impressive. She managed to take in my whole length and used the tip of her tongue to stroke my balls. I have to give her credit for that, as not many can do that.

Sex was rather mechanical. She moaned a lot during DATY, and it was the same during sex. I like the mirrors at this shop as it provides great visuals. CG was awesome as was doggy.

Rule 3 was no CIM or COB. I knew this but I guess it was disappointing to see all my boys in the rubber bag rather than in her mouth or tits.

She enquired if I would like a massage for the remainder of the session, and I said there would be round 2. She had a shower and insisted on cleaning my dick. I guess she doesn’t like the taste of cum for round 2. On the bed, she gave me a quick massage which wasn’t too bad. I took charge again, and after some 69 we fucked for the remainder of the session. I avoided her tits as I didn’t want to get told off about how to handle them. So, it was doggy till the end.

Yawn. Boring. Disappointed. When I walked out there was no hug or kisses from her. For me, Blue provides no fire like the J girls I’ve seen at this place or from the K girls I have seen elsewhere. Your experience may probably be different and I hope you have a better session than me. That’s punting! I will instead check out the new J girls here and elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $195 / 45 minutes for a guaranteed stunner, pretty good pricing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Putter's post sounds like an all round dud experience. 5 Star is usually a good shop and can't afford to have After Reports like this. I was intending to book this girl for tomorrow...Farrrrrrk...What should I do?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope 5 Star keeps finding good staff

Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    Putter's post sounds like an all round dud experience. 5 Star is usually a good shop and can't afford to have After Reports like this. I was intending to book this girl for tomorrow...Farrrrrrk...What should I do?
    It’s up to you what to do !

The funny thing is , some people won’t believe 10 good reviews but rather believe one bad one !

Actually I’m surprised what Putter wrote, sounds like a different shade of Blue altogether, didn’t even know she’s capable of being cold, from start to finish........ it’s very unfortunate for Putter !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Perhaps she is knackered. She is the new kid on the block that everyone is raving about so she is probably booked solid hour after hour and Putter got her at a bad time.

I just love the fantasy of fucking her as I look at her photo.

That will do for me.

I was balls deep in a busty Chinese girl in St Marys today who was as beautiful as Sophia Loren so I was happy. $150 hr. DFK, bbbj, DATY, FIP and CIM all on the menu.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was it fun? Thats the main reason we all punt

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Perhaps she is knackered. She is the new kid on the block that everyone is raving about so she is probably booked solid hour after hour and Putter got her at a bad time.

I just love the fantasy of fucking her as I look at her photo.

That will do for me.

I was balls deep in a busty Chinese girl in St Marys today who was as beautiful as Sophia Loren so I was happy. $150 hr.
    Not really, Woodsy was her last customer of the day, and she was the same as cheerful.

That all depends on the customer. After some digging, I realised Putter was known for treating the girls like slaves. At the time when Speechwriter was banned by many shops and booted off the forum for doing the same shit, Putter was his only supporter, birds of the same feather !

You might get the same deal too since you’re known to be like that ! That’s why 5* banned you after complaints from the girl !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this true Putter. Are you pushy and cruel? Makes it bad for us all when you do this

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Is this true Putter. Are you pushy and cruel? Makes it bad for us all when you do this
    What a dumb question, who would answer yes ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Unfortunately Blue didn’t rock my boat like Akina or Lisa. I found her aloof, mechanical and she did have a few rules.

For starters, there was no hugging or kissing when I entered the main room. She asked me to place my clothes on the chair at the other side of the bed and proceeded to the bathroom. This rather cold start was not what I expected.

The shower was ok, and though her BBBJ was impressive, I felt she was disinterested. She didn’t try to towel me dry, and asked me to go onto the bed and turn over. After a few minutes of her catbath, I decided to take charge.

I wanted to pleasure her but her first rule was no sucking, just licking of her tits. DFK was also not available, but I guess she was worried that I could be put off by her light smoker’s breathe. I did think about ending the session at that point as I wasn’t getting a good vibe.

Rule number 2 was no finger of her pussy. DATY was ok, but absolutely no fingering allowed. How boring! I guess I should have known as she was from a Melb shop.

Her BBBJ was impressive. She managed to take in my whole length and used the tip of her tongue to stroke my balls. I have to give her credit for that, as not many can do that.

Sex was rather mechanical. She moaned a lot during DATY, and it was the same during sex. I like the mirrors at this shop as it provides great visuals. CG was awesome as was doggy.

Rule 3 was no CIM or COB. I knew this but I guess it was disappointing to see all my boys in the rubber bag rather than in her mouth or tits.

She enquired if I would like a massage for the remainder of the session, and I said there would be round 2. She had a shower and insisted on cleaning my dick. I guess she doesn’t like the taste of cum for round 2. On the bed, she gave me a quick massage which wasn’t too bad. I took charge again, and after some 69 we fucked for the remainder of the session. I avoided her tits as I didn’t want to get told off about how to handle them. So, it was doggy till the end.

Yawn. Boring. Disappointed. When I walked out there was no hug or kisses from her. For me, Blue provides no fire like the J girls I’ve seen at this place or from the K girls I have seen elsewhere. Your experience may probably be different and I hope you have a better session than me. That’s punting! I will instead check out the new J girls here and elsewhere.
    Very unusual not like blue the girl I saw not long ago.
    Happy cheerful attitude nd keen to please !!

Well fck me look who is back? Speech's buddy " Mr putter" the sex addict animal from hell !!

If any one here dont know who Mr putter is ? let me introduce this guy to you - he is Another prick like speech who will treat girls like is sex slave. ( he will fck till you drop )

From his reviews u already know this prick is very demanding thinking he is a king just bucz he pay $$$ she mine for the next 60mins I can do what ever I want ! Well you got shit from her

Now let me tell u what I got for being a gentleman nd treat her like my gf even tho I was her last guy and she was booked soild still very cheerful toward me .... I'm sure most guy got it too but not you !!

1 - I got dfk no prls. So there must be something wrong with your breath? The shit come out from your mouth I suppose.

2- I got fingering nd it was deep too. Not boring at all

3- I got aslo anal play her while doggy her meaty ass nd aslo received prostate a finger up my anus while she giving me bbbj same time. Are you jealous?

4- sex was long nd fast in many positions it wasn't mechanical at all. She even said I like you you make me so wetttt.
    Abit cheesy but she must be happy to say it.

I wish 5 star , ginza and m5 will ban this animal for the welfare of thier girls.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It’s up to you what to do !

The funny thing is , some people won’t believe 10 good reviews but rather believe one bad one !

Actually I’m surprised what Putter wrote, sounds like a different shade of Blue altogether, didn’t even know she’s capable of being cold, from start to finish........ it’s very unfortunate for Putter !
    I am a very simple punter and just know one thing never lie, your history and track records ! if any one take a look at the threads started by Putter, you could draw your own conclusions. I think he started 53 threads of reviews for one particular group but no review at all on 5 Star .

So why now ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please ban any man who is cruel and rude. Please ban them straight away. Why does this not always happen? These people put women off working and ruin it for everyone

Thanks for all comments

We asked BLUE what happened

BLUE did mentioned couple of customers wanted BBFS

BLUE refused, that's why they not happy and yet she never complain to the shop

We are glad its her last day on Wednesday... some customers are just never never satisfied

Thanks for your patients BLUE... We all love you
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post

mate you must be a dud root, not that it matters too much. Just because you punt more than you should doesn't mean you have a greater knowledge.

I had a ball with Blue. She's a lovely girl. I fear you are one of those punters that suffer from the law of diminishing returns.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thanks for all comments

We asked BLUE what happened

BLUE did mentioned couple of customers wanted BBFS

BLUE refused, that's why they not happy and yet she never complain to the shop

We are glad its her last day on Wednesday... some customers are just never never satisfied

Thanks for your patients BLUE... We all love you
    Wow. Not all shops follow up like this. Major respect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast