Thread: Trip to Melbourne

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Trip to Melbourne

I was in Melbourne for 2 nights.
    Went to shop in St Kilda called Pink Lady.
    A nice 1hr massage with a young Taiwanese girl. Very good. Rate was less than in Brisbane but I paid the same as in Brisbane as an extra as she was nice to be with and good company.
    Next night was a WL in own apartment.
    She was brilliant. I did a 1.5hr session and she was great.
    Very good company.
    Melbourne is in good hands.

I found Melb99 very quiet compared to Briss99.
    I could use Locanto to locate services and also Google maps.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On a recent trip, I found our Melbourne forum very quiet, too. Was hoping for some help in exploring the punting options. Turns out, they seem to have another site they favour. Not sure if I am allowed to mention it here.
    If you google the Nakedtruth Melbourne, you should find it. You have to post a review before you gain access to the reviews. There was no read-only option, so they are super careful. FWIW

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes. I've come across that. Very different type of site.
    They sent me an email as well ... but not going to respond.
    Certainly appears that the rate in Melbourne is a bit less, but otherwise the same variations in shops are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Woebetide View Post
    On a recent trip, I found our Melbourne forum very quiet, too. Was hoping for some help in exploring the punting options. Turns out, they seem to have another site they favour. Not sure if I am allowed to mention it here.
    If you google the Nakedtruth Melbourne, you should find it. You have to post a review before you gain access to the reviews. There was no read-only option, so they are super careful. FWIW
    Thanks dude. I get down there a bit so have posted a couple of reviews on this site (including a top-shit soapland style massage in camberwell), but wasn't aware of the nakedtruth. will have to check it out.