Thread: Meimei - busty attractive girl with great service skills.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Meimei - busty attractive girl with great service skills.

I saw that 7 Cowper Street had a new girl working there this week, Meimei who looked nice and busty on the photos so I sent a text to Linda, the boss of the shop and made a booking to see her. When I arrived Meimei was waiting for me and was wearing the same purple dress that she has on in her photos.

I was impressed. Meimei is quite cute, early 30's, slim and with nice natural C cups. Just the type of girl that I like. Paid $160 for one hour and Meimei takes me by the hand and walks me to the room. We shower together and I admire her body. She obviously keeps in good shape and has a good pair of tits on her and a nicely trimmed pussy. I soap up her firm boobies and have a kiss and a fondle in the shower whilst she washes me. Meimei seems to have a kind, gentle nature and is smiling and looks happy.

Onto the bed and she asks me if I want a massage first. I lie face down and she gets some oil and gives me a nice back and shoulder massage and then slowly works her way down to my naughty bits. I open my legs and she rubs oil on my arse and then I lift my hips up and she reaches underneath me and starts a nice ball and cock massage. I am feeling horny so I flip over and she comes and kneels above me. I suck on her tits and start to play with her pussy which is already nice and wet and Meimei initiates a nice kissing session which is always good to see rather than me initiating it. A good sign.

She reaches for a condom but I ask her if she is OK with a bbbj and she says yes. She wipes me clean with a wet wipe and then goes to work on my cock which is now good and hard after that massage. She is a good sucker and spends time on the tip, playing with my balls, licking the shaft and takes me deep inside her warm mouth.

I am ready for a fuck so I dom up and start off in cowgirl as I want to play with her boobs as she fucks me. She starts off slowly but pretty soon she is bucking up and down quite vigorously and I squeeze her melons hard. Meimei has a great pair of tits with nice plump pink nipples and I have to stop her pretty quickly as I can feel my juices rising and it is far too early to cum. We try a bit of doggie. The room has a mirror on the wall and I get her to face the mirror and ask her to watch whilst I guide my hard cock into her moist pussy. She is nice and hot inside, like a warm oven on a cold winters morning and I fuck her slowly in doggie and watch her beautiful titties jiggling about underneath. She is quite vocal now and her pussy is quite tight but as I fuck her it loosens up a bit and I guide her hand to her clit and she masturbates hard as I fuck until she cums at the same time as I unload into her.

Time for a quick shower as I am a bit hot and sweaty now as the heater in the room is on full blast. I turn it off as I want the room to cool down a bit and it is now time to give Meimei some pleasure. I ask for DATY and she is a bit reluctant at first and covers her pussy. I tell her that I will be gentle on her and she moves her hand away and tells me that I can " do it a little bit". I am hoping that the "little bit" will turn into "a lot" as she relaxes into it. I start a nice lick of her clit and she shudders, I lick her pussy slit and then get my tongue inside her warm oven. She relaxes and starts playing with her tits with her eyes closed and I sense that I can have a bit of fun and hopefully she will enjoy it. I slowly up the pace and concentrate on her clit and she is soon making loud moaning noises as her pussy gets wetter and wetter and then she grabs the sheets of the bed in her hands and squeezes them hard as she cums in a strong orgasm.

She tells me I am "No 1 licker". I bet she says that to all the boys. LOL.

Time is almost up. I don't have much energy left for a second shot so Meimei asks me if I want another massage. She is not a clock watcher or trying to get rid of me because I have cum. I have paid for one hour and she will service me for one hour. A good attitude.

I lie there as she gives me a good 10 minute all over massage on my back, shoulders and legs. Into the shower, give her a quick kiss and a pat on the backside as we walk back to reception and then I pop in and see Linda the boss and give her my good feedback on Meimei.

Meimei is an attractive girl, very service orientated, has a nice pair of natural C tits on her and a tight pussy but most of all I like her mellow, go with the flow nature. She is attractive on the outside and also has a great personality on the inside. I liked her a lot.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your reviews

まゆみMayumi (Japanese) 【Fri 10am to 10pm】- Highly recommended

25yo 163cm, 50kg, DD Cup!! She can provide you with the best service ever, never rush any jobs and serve you like a king!! luxurious long black hair down to her waist, her skin is supple, and soft and she makes the perfect companion.

Mayumi reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...y-good-service
    Mayumi Reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...15%3B-7-Cowper
    Mayumi Reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-great-service
    Mayumi Reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...nese-girl-ever
    Mayumi Reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Japanese-girl
    Last edited by 7cowper; 01-07-2023 at 05:37 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    08/07/2023
    Saturday

Coco

27yo DD 163cm 56kg 台湾 Tiwanese Student new Gold & diamond service 服务好 AR, CIM, BBBJ.. tongue kiss

Mona

24yo, 160cm, 46kg, C Cup, Chinese - From Taiwan with 34C cup boobs, body size 6 only the pic is 100%real. She will give great service and treat you like her boyfriend. She promise that you\'ll love that and never forget the special memories.

Cora

22yo, 150cm, 46kg, d Cup, Singapore student new - friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.She is a passionate lover and sweet companion with a smile that will brighten your day.

Lucy - Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service

25yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Singapore - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.

​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews