Hello Chaps,

I had the pleasure of meeting Amy recently for an hour, which flew by.

Although Amy looks and presents as someone in her twenties: she ain't, and those of you with some experience will have seen her around the traps using various fruity names. Sporting a new hairstyle (short, blonde, which suits her beautifully) and has also take up habits to help lower inhibitions and make the work personally more enjoyable.

Despite her preference for $150 shops this girl could command twice the price privately. She has a sense of style and taste above the regular girl at 64, despite the more conservative, time-aware service. Amy is rather careful with what she does with a new punter, and who could blame her? She didn't recognise me but I recognised her from a year or two ago (maybe I've aged badly?) so I received the 'you're new so let's see how far I can milk this' service. I'm an old hand so I took the attitude in my stride.

Her number one skill is the GFE with DT BBBJ CIM. This she does with aplomb. She loves FS slow and deep, but I can spend the full hour enjoying the DT BBBJ CIM. Not sure if she swallows though as I was too overcome with joy with the experience. One of the best in this endeavour despite her small size; it must have been quite a struggle when she was learning the technique all those years ago. Did somebody say gagging?

My last word of advice is to get her early in the day as she gets tired and cranky after the party's been going on for a while, more than most I suspect.

BB