Thread: Amy Newish Chinese Girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

Amy Newish Chinese Girl

Hello Chaps,

I had the pleasure of meeting Amy recently for an hour, which flew by.

Although Amy looks and presents as someone in her twenties: she ain't, and those of you with some experience will have seen her around the traps using various fruity names. Sporting a new hairstyle (short, blonde, which suits her beautifully) and has also take up habits to help lower inhibitions and make the work personally more enjoyable.

Despite her preference for $150 shops this girl could command twice the price privately. She has a sense of style and taste above the regular girl at 64, despite the more conservative, time-aware service. Amy is rather careful with what she does with a new punter, and who could blame her? She didn't recognise me but I recognised her from a year or two ago (maybe I've aged badly?) so I received the 'you're new so let's see how far I can milk this' service. I'm an old hand so I took the attitude in my stride.

Her number one skill is the GFE with DT BBBJ CIM. This she does with aplomb. She loves FS slow and deep, but I can spend the full hour enjoying the DT BBBJ CIM. Not sure if she swallows though as I was too overcome with joy with the experience. One of the best in this endeavour despite her small size; it must have been quite a struggle when she was learning the technique all those years ago. Did somebody say gagging?

My last word of advice is to get her early in the day as she gets tired and cranky after the party's been going on for a while, more than most I suspect.

BB

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Same woman?

Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    Amy is working today , for booking 95241278
    I've seen the Amy that Bongo is referring to. Is that really the Amy that is working today? Photos look very different.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally different Amy. I think Amy didn’t think much of the punters that frequent Taren Point.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    where did the gymnast Amy go bongo? (I didn't see her at 64, don't know about the others who go there, always looked like a bunch of tradies but maybe that's just my inner city snobbery).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nothing wrong with tradies, mate. Most of the time they’re the honest hard working punters who’ll quietly go home to wife and kids after an hour. It’s the limp wristed office types who think they’re smarter than the average punter that are the worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Markcassin View Post
    where did the gymnast Amy go bongo? (I didn't see her at 64, don't know about the others who go there, always looked like a bunch of tradies but maybe that's just my inner city snobbery).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I saw Amy in a double with Jessica unfortunately it didn't do much for me I think both girls were trying to see who could do the least.
    So for me they are both nice girls but there service is not much good so I won't see either again.

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Open 7 days from 10am to late
    Discrete side entrance with onsite parking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    seems that girls in this shop are kind of mature - old