Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rachel , the best PSE I ever have in a RnT shop, she cums for me and I love it 💖 ☝️

Quote Originally Posted by skynetaaa View Post
    How old is Rachel? Younger or older than Cherry?
    Gentlemen Never ask a lady’s age but for me I think Cherry 🍒 is a few years younger !

Cheers

Ps. For me Cherry 🍒 is my angel and Rachel is the cougar!!

Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Have to say thanks to AHLUNGOR for the recommendation to see Rachel.

I booked her in advance for 45 mins. Although I did only get 30 mins eventually because of a mixup in the bookings, Rachel did more than make up for it.

She was so friendly, so cheerful and seems like she truly enjoyed what she's doing and also truly happy to see me.

I skipped part 1 and went straight to part 2. It was unforgettable experience as she knew what I loved which was her big beautiful boobs. She rubbed her upper body all over mine and mine dick. It was sensational and I nearly came multiple times. Great thing she was able to sense it and stopped it just before I blew my load.

Eventually as our time was nearly up I asked her to finish me with her tits and boy, it's something I have to return and look forward to.

Love your services Rachel. HOpe t o see you again.

You are most welcome Bro !

Told you guys she’s great 👍!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have since seen Cherry also. Again because of brother AHLUNGOR's recommendations and she was truly an angel. It was almost love at first sight when I saw her and she was such a GFE. Very ticklish and very cute and overall fun to be with. By far the prettiest ML i've ever seen though i haven't seen many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother Hiduba,

You’re not wrong there, Cherry 🍒 definitely is one of the prettiest MLs I have ever seen and I’m not afraid to say that I have seen plenty !!

Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    I have since seen Cherry also. Again because of brother AHLUNGOR's recommendations and she was truly an angel. It was almost love at first sight when I saw her and she was such a GFE. Very ticklish and very cute and overall fun to be with. By far the prettiest ML i've ever seen though i haven't seen many.

Banned
    Did you fuck her?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pharqueme View Post
    Person's Name : Rachel

Establishment : QVB Massage - combined 1A & 1B at 139 York Street opposite the QVB

Date of Visit : 7 June 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : Open Monday to Sunday, 10:00am to 8:00pm

Rates : massage only: $40/$55/$65 for 30/45/60 min

Size/shape : Size 12 medium build, natural DD

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese with excellent English

Services Provided : 30 min Massage and HJ + DATY with orgasm

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : I arrived at 10.15am on this wet, cold morning. First cab of the rank; Rachel still had her coat on but those nice tits were bulging.

Negotiated nude straight up and what followed was a very enjoyable experience with no massage (my choice) !!

I slowly undressed her and then began DATY whilst she was sitting on the edge of the table. Her back arched back and she just said softly, softly. Slowly onto her back with legs wide as I gently licked and sucked her clit. After about 15 minutes she started flicking her clit while I licked and sucked her very wet vagina. The suddenly a moan, a soft spoken "farrrrk' and a shudder. She was done. I told her to just relax whilst I softly kissed her pussy and offered her another round. She smiles and said I have the whole day to get through and now it's your turned.

The task was completed by a very good HJ with a blow that caught her by surprise.

Worth another visit.

Rachel is working today booking please

Banned
    Tuesday roster:

1: Cherry : On holiday back in 3 week

2: Rachel : pretty face . Chinese . 27 : yrs. Chinese . DD cups . Curvy, Tall . Sexy . Super experience . Connection , Spanish Queen , very raunchy and playful.

3. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,very patient friendly ,3 years massage experience

4. New young girl Lucy, pretty face petite size 4, very slim long legs, has experience and very good services , Please come try ? 💋

5. VICKY : sexy mlf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attactive face and fit slim body shape . Very experience remedial relaxation service

6. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?💋

Rachel has retired for good, going back home and will get married soon!

Hope she finds happiness, all the best sister and thank you for the loving memories!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seriously?
    Wow I just saw her three weeks ago.
    She has given me very good memories. Thanks Rachel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rachel was so good, wish her the best

Last time I saw her may be a month ago, she had trim down and loss about half a Cup size , I ask her not to lose too much weight as the first thing goes is usually her boobs (just for my selfish reason ........ haha)! Nicole at the time was telling me Rachel wants to look great in her wedding dress, I thought it was a joke, obviously it isn’t !

Congratulations Rachel !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahh no wonder, it did feel a little smaller from first time i saw her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12