Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overseas trip

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Overseas trip

Hi bros,

So I am going overseas on a trip for 3-4 days alone and I'm tossing up between Malaysia, Thailand or Philippines. Im looking to do all the tourist stuff but would also like to check out some of the local talent. Where would the experienced brothers recommend? Pros and cons of the different places? Is there a specific city I should visit? Thailand I know Phuket and BKK and Philippines apparently Angeles City or cebu us good? However there was some sort of sewage issue there? Can't seem to find any news link. Is there particular places I should visit in a city? I'm looking to go there late Oct.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are some overseas sections on this forum.
    You've also got Pattaya in Thailand.

Personally for a mix of things I'd go Bangkok or KL.

Banned
    You looking to fuck, or look at statues and shit?
    For the fuckings, Pattaya hands down. Walking Street, Soi Buakow, and Soi 6 if you are adventurous. I loved Soi 6, seedy and filthy as fuck. The first point of call for girls straight outta the rice paddies. It's sad, but true. Do not, I repeat DO NOT grab a hooker from Beach Road. She will steal your shit.
    KL is not renowned for its sex scene. Bali is a good cheap option. Even cheaper now.
    PM me if you want, I've spent some time in BKK/Pattaya.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sent u a pm man

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh Moz I've had a look but there isn't much that's recent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was staying at a 3.5 star hotel called Alpha Genesis in Malaysia KL. On level one was a brothel. Can only access by going in the back lift or back door of the hotel. From memory it was 4 hours in your room for about $200aud equivalent. But this is going back 5 years ago so i might be off. You can go on wechat and look around. Hookers are available. Theres a place called Green Elephant. Remember smashing an 18 year old Viet girl. Also a drinking karaoke bar called Mexico have girls hanging around and they come drink with you and you pay them by the hour. Can go in karaoke with with them with no extra charge. If you wanna take them home, cost you around 500 ringgit. All in KL near Bukit Bintang. Would go there in a heartbeat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can PM if you want to have a chat about it bruh

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Pattaya....no doubt about that.

Banned
    In Pattaya, $150 all night for dee ladies, including bar fine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro. Whats your type ..tanned or light skin? and whats your budget?.. I know most of the joints in Bkk and Patts, kapoo clubs, soapies, gogos, regular clubs, g-clubs. PM me for some suggestions bro. Safe travels

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This guy seems like he knows whatd he talking about in Thailand based on his knowledge on g clubs and stuff and dude must be loaded. I say OP, go to bkk with him and have a great time lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How about patong bangla road phuket?. I see pattaya is usually the first mentioned. Maybe patong is a little more toned down and you could mix it with some tourist stuff. Has the better beach by far compared to pattaya.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did some research into Pattaya, seems a lot of clubs, outcall and incall girls, freelancers everywhere. I may visit a couple of places you guys mentioned if they are fairly close. I'm looking at a budget of maybe 2-3k for the 3-4 days I'm there? Maybe including hotel costs as well. I'm not too sure how the hotel's work there with bringing in freelancers or lady friends. Read some reviews where ppl would bring Kamagra with them as well just to have a better night lol haven't tried, am willing tho.
    Thanks again for all the input guys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm not too picky about skin colour, I prefer ages 18-30 in terms of age bracket as I'm only 32 myself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not as cheap as other countries, but Macau has some saunas

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh I plan to check it out but they are quite expensive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    In Pattaya, $150 all night for dee ladies, including bar fine.
    What is the quality at this price? Seriously.

You seem to be a tough judge in your ARs.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Yeh I plan to check it out but they are quite expensive
    On a few days trip alone, with little time to look around... my baht would be on Bangkok. If you decide on Thailand that is... Although, the exchange rate is not as enticing as it once was, it is still affordable for Aussies. An alternative to sois Cowboy, Nana and the glitz and glamour of the notorious go-go bars, fish bowls would be a great way to pick and choose. Take a train on the MRT to Huay Khwang station. This is an area of major complexes of soapies and fish bowls. The rates start from anything as low as 2000 baht, right up to 7500 baht. You have a selection of farm girls from north, east, north east, mostly lighter skinned and, darker skinned girls from the south, uni girls from the outskirts of Bkk areas like Lad Prao or Rangsit, GND's, Jap anime gravure types, and on occassion... Chinese Thai's, hi-so and non hi-so, race car model etc. Some work in lower end places to avoid detection, while some work in high profile joints to snag the next rich sponsor.

My personal favourites are side liners. Everyday girls who hang around in these establishments as... 'on the side'... They only work for a quick buck when they need cash desperately, so they're not 'full time' workers. Again, mostly uni girls and city street hood rats. They are fresh, just like the typical girls hanging around in Central malls. If you get overwhelmed by one complex where there could be up to no more than 50 ladies in the bowl, speak to a host. They are pretty friendly, and willing to help, once you narrow down the type of girl you like. So, make sure you wear some comfy shoes, and be prepared to walk and leave enough time to visit as many as possible...!
    Good luck and happy punting...

Cmk

My reviews are outdated, but just a taste of what to expect...
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...mk-In-Bkk-2014

My favourite little spot is in Thong Lo;
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...assage-Bangkok

http://bangkokprettymassage.com/

Other punters recent activity;
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...REMIER-MASSAGE

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ght-in-Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    On a few days trip alone, with little time to look around... my baht would be on Bangkok. If you decide on Thailand that is... Although, the exchange rate is not as enticing as it once was, it is still affordable for Aussies. An alternative to sois Cowboy, Nana and the glitz and glamour of the notorious go-go bars, fish bowls would be a great way to pick and choose. Take a train on the MRT to Huay Khwang station. This is an area of major complexes of soapies and fish bowls. The rates start from anything as low as 2000 baht, right up to 7500 baht. You have a selection of farm girls from north, east, north east, mostly lighter skinned and, darker skinned girls from the south, uni girls from the outskirts of Bkk areas like Lad Prao or Rangsit, GND's, Jap anime gravure types, and on occassion... Chinese Thai's, hi-so and non hi-so, race car model etc. Some work in lower end places to avoid detection, while some work in high profile joints to snag the next rich sponsor.

My personal favourites are side liners. Everyday girls who hang around in these establishments as... 'on the side'... They only work for a quick buck when they need cash desperately, so they're not 'full time' workers. Again, mostly uni girls and city street hood rats. They are fresh, just like the typical girls hanging around in Central malls. If you get overwhelmed by one complex where there could be up to no more than 50 ladies in the bowl, speak to a host. They are pretty friendly, and willing to help, once you narrow down the type of girl you like. So, make sure you wear some comfy shoes, and be prepared to walk and leave enough time to visit as many as possible...!
    Good luck and happy punting...

Cmk

My reviews are outdated, but just a taste of what to expect...
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...mk-In-Bkk-2014

My favourite little spot is in Thong Lo;
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...assage-Bangkok

http://bangkokprettymassage.com/

Other punters recent activity;
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...REMIER-MASSAGE

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ght-in-Bangkok
    It’s so good to still being single and have freedom isn’t it ? I am still envying your tour of Hong Kong and Macau few years back Bro !

I only wish !!

Even that very short term freedom I once had where I could drop by Stanmore daily , have a chit chat to madam , check out Miranda’s ass, play with Cici, tried to corrupt Michelle - trying very hard to resist Mimi and then given the task to drive Mena home in the city , gee, those were the days !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    What is the quality at this price? Seriously.

You seem to be a tough judge in your ARs.
    I became a fucking pig.
    Nothing over 21, or 50 kg.
    I knew their age, coz they have to show to id to get into the hotel.
    Slim, sexy, tatts, no tatts, big tits, small tits, skinny, short, tall, I fucked em all.. the varietys are endless.
    HOWEVER.... if you are over 35/40, the price starts to go up. Dunno why, ask the bar girls.

Fucking Soi 6 bro. When you ring the bell, they are all ove you. At my peak, I was the King of Lisa Bar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast