Thread: Anyone seen Lisa?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone seen Lisa?

Lisa's pics and profile sound good.

Does anyone have any intel they would like to share? Can confirm the pics and stats of height, weight, service inclusions, etc?

Also, shaved?

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

AA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK, as a consequence of a cancellation and early departure from 278 of the WL I had actually booked, I ended up trying C Lisa.

I mostly see Japanese girls and so my sampling of this Chinese girl had a very similar outcome to some of the comments in another post where the poster suggested that C girls are much less emotionally engaged than Japanese girls. While it is not always true (eg Mocha, Nana, Pink, Sia, etc, etc) it is true sometimes. So it is a generalisation and not 100% accurate. However, it was true in this case.

I will try to write an AR as Lisa deserves more than this precis, however my experience was as follows:

No engagement when she entered the room and no LFK or DFK. Attractive, but not pretty/glamour - I have no issue with fucking attractive girls, believe me. Long evening dress came off to reveal C-D cups and size 7 hips and thighs inside black bra and panties, whcih quickly dropped to the floor. Not what I normally choose, but a change is as good as a holiday....

Massive time waster in the shower where she "washed" me repeatedly with water, but no soap (go figure!!).. Got shower BJ, only short, but ok. Finally let me escape the shower and then took AGES to find her breath freshener from the bottom of the handbag (duoogh, but we had just used mouthwash!!??). Clearly timewasting bcos after she emptied her bag, there was only 4-5 items in there, so very hard to lose anyone of them. Then started with a massage (hey, I ordered a WL,not ML - hey, are we going to fuck??).

Then long-winded cat bath, which was ok, but not great. Jeez, we only have an hour and not spending the night together!! I asked her to stop catbath and start rimming as half the session already gone. At that point, her "WL light bulb" seemed to go on and she switched into better service. Very good strong rimming. Then turned over and started BBBJ. That was also good technique and strong suction with slight tongue action. (but still haven't DFK, yet)

Then I moved her to DATY cowgirl position on my face. She liked that and relaxed a bit and started to enjoy that. A couple of other tricks had her cumming and juices flowing down my face. Nice!!

Then placed her on her back for mish, with pussy rub first. All good, on with dom and inside her, where she demonstrated another one of her skills, which was squeezing her cunt around my cock. Finally started to DFK while in mish (longest ever delay for DFK - MASSIVE difference to almost all J girls and many great C girls who DFK within half a metre of you stepping through the door!! (Sorry to K girls as I don't have much experience with K girls yet...) I probably could have cum in the condom, but tend to prefer CIM, so asked if that would be ok..... She agreed, so we swapped positions and I squirted my babies-to-be into her mouth. Good slow sucking with my spent cock in her mouth, so enjoyable finish.

Conclusion: Technically strong and good skills, once she actually uses them. Massive time wasting - starts to make you impatient and wrong feeling. Low engagement until you make her cum. Get's better once her 'WL light bulb' switches on.

WIR? Probably not, but never say never. I would handle it differently next time and not be so patient.

AA

Thanks for the AR.

Seems like she is a slow starter. Haha. Glad that it went well for you in the end.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    but tend to prefer CIM, so asked if that would be ok..... She agree...

Sorry I'm noob. So, the best position for cim is girl on top? When we about to, tell the girl so she pulls off and straight bbbj. Hmm makes sense...

And hey AA I thought you like small, she is clearly 162 and C on the roster page..hehehe. but yeah again we have similar preferences I have her on my list. With Cassie, and Jessica.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
    Thanks for the AR.

Seems like she is a slow starter. Haha. Glad that it went well for you in the end.
    Yeah, maybe next time I will bring the breath freshener, condoms, lube, tissues, wet wipes, lipstick, etc, so she doesn't have to waste so much time looking for it. I was fortunate to be able to actually have sex in the one hour session - but only just. Lucky I prompted, or I'd still have my dick in my hand.

AA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    but tend to prefer CIM, so asked if that would be ok..... She agree...

Sorry I'm noob. So, the best position for cim is girl on top? When we about to, tell the girl so she pulls off and straight bbbj. Hmm makes sense...

And hey AA I thought you like small, she is clearly 162 and C on the roster page..hehehe. but yeah again we have similar preferences I have her on my list. With Cassie, and Jessica.

Yeah, I do prefer smaller size - but of course she doesn't look that big in her pics.... (hmmm...) And 162 is not that tall, plus "C cup" on the profile, often means B cup in real life. So I was prepared to take the risk.. Now, I know...

At least she has white skin- so good for you iphone!! And her service and technique is good - jut need to turn on the switch.

New lessons in time wasting....

AA

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi AA bro.

Would suggest you to return to Lisa for once and see how it goes.
    I have similar experience. Wanted to see another girl but was told busy. Reception asked me a few questions and recommended Lisa. I went for it for 30mins to test the water.

I have to say she is a very slow warm up and passive WL. Normal within 1~2mins, I can judge if there is good connection. Like you say some WL kiss you as you step in. The first 15mins was like slow motion and she seemed disengaged and doing those routines. I thought this was gonna be a dub punt and glad only half an hour anyway. But as we were drying up I was trying to proactive and kiss her. As she started to relax up I certainly feel the sexual tension heating up. Her passive turned in to passionate sex. We kissed and fucked pretty decent session.

As I had to end in 30mins wasn't able to extend. I booked her again a few days later for a longer session. And i really enjoyed it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Hi AA bro.

Would suggest you to return to Lisa for once and see how it goes.
    I have similar experience. Wanted to see another girl but was told busy. Reception asked me a few questions and recommended Lisa. I went for it for 30mins to test the water.

I have to say she is a very slow warm up and passive WL. Normal within 1~2mins, I can judge if there is good connection. Like you say some WL kiss you as you step in. The first 15mins was like slow motion and she seemed disengaged and doing those routines. I thought this was gonna be a dub punt and glad only half an hour anyway. But as we were drying up I was trying to proactive and kiss her. As she started to relax up I certainly feel the sexual tension heating up. Her passive turned in to passionate sex. We kissed and fucked pretty decent session.

As I had to end in 30mins wasn't able to extend. I booked her again a few days later for a longer session. And i really enjoyed it.

Fantastic! I am glad it worked out. I agree Lisa improved as time went on, but after 30+ mins in my session, I had to get things moving as she was just dicking around (not in a good way). Regrettably, we all get only one chance to make a first impression and there are SOOO many girls to choose from, why go back and risk $$$ when you can get a great girl right out of the box, so to speak. I am not opposed to return visits and have seen some girls 3,4,5 times because the service was so good and we clicked.

I would rather get 45 to 55+ minutes of great service than 25 minutes for my one hour investment.

As many bros often remind us, YMMV and I accept this 100%

Really glad that you can provide info that gives a more balanced point of view, so thanks for that bcos that's also important.

AA

AA

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yeah i learnt my lesson by making 1 hour booking for 1st time with a girl based on reviews here and from photos. it was just feel sooo long and awkward and bad for wallet.

but also learnt another lesson:
    1st time book for 30mins. girl came knock, i was like OMG this is my dream GF type... so i ran down paid another $50 for 45mins.
    turn out, so-so..... a bit cold type of girl.....
    weeks later i came back for 1 hour session just because her face and body is so good (for my eyes) and i thought she would improve.
    and guess what? it was worse than the first visit.......... so, yes first impression is important...

i believe the girls prefer to have regulars (guarantee bookings) than total random customers each day (and to do diamond services to some people, sorry but this is true).
    so, they will treat you good if they want to keep you, otherwise as long the job done as normal, bye, i dont care if we dont see each other again.