Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mie - Simply blew me away, literally.

Mie - Simply blew me away, literally.

So I haven't been punting at a shop for awhile but I decided to go to 244 since I was on Oxford St after salsa class.

So there she was, never seen her on the roster so I thought I'll give her a go.

She looked great, tanned skin with nice round perky breasts and a great ass, like she squats or something .

I went for the VIP treatment, so I was excited.

Got to the room, I had a shower and didn't really want the nuru.

She started with bbbj in the shower. Slow and deep, it was awesome to see my thing to deep into her face. Just watching that was driving me wild.

Okay so once in the bed kept on bbbj, oh wow, wish I could do this all night. So good. I was playing with her nipples.

Got her off there to kiss her, she kisses soft and gentle, fine with me while I was playing with her ass.

Got into my favourite 69 and it was crazy, the more I was working on her, the harder, deeper she would go.

Okay so I had to slow down right there I didn't want to blow yet.

So I went on top first, the usual missionary. Then turned around for doggy where she got flat on the bed and closed her legs, wow this felt good. I was going slow to go longer. Then she got on top and she worked it l. She knows how to work it.

Okay I'm ready now, I asked about CIM, shw nodded. Took off the hat and started hard and deep.

Oh wow, I exploded deep in her throat what a feeling. She kept on going till every drop was gone, what a clean up. That was so good.

I'm on top of the world now.

She is definitely someone I'll remember.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Riff

Her first day at the shop today. She sounds a good service girl and looks hot on their website.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Riff
    Thanks for the review another Paddington queen or is that CIM queen
    Shane

I will have some better photos tomorrow night and thanks to Corvus on the camera advice
    Cheers

this sweet girl here today

Update Photo Mie our Thai sex goddess

Play with Mie tonight
    Shane

mie here until late

mie a hot service girl and also erotic

Exotic erotica is our Mie

have fun late till the early morn

Play with Mie on friday

EXOTIC AND SEXY

She joined today by another Thai exotic
    Nin here today on sinful Sunday

Mie is a sweet and sensual girl, it gets better everytime I see her. A really fun personality with the perfect body, she has the best C cups ever. One of the few girls that can DT me and gets better each time.

My favourite girl at 244.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Wow. Ok. I’m convinced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mie here today

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Oh wow, I exploded deep in her throat what a feeling. She kept on going till every drop was gone, what a clean up. That was so good.
    Nice!!!!!!!! Love your work

a 244 superstar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast