WeChat: kentstmassage

Hours of Business : 10AM-8PM

Rates : $80 for 60 minute session

Extras Cost : $50 - Bloody good value!

Services Provided This Session : Massage, bodyslide & Spanish

Size/shape : MILF-y with "DDs", she tells me

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Like I said in me last post, I don't like leavin' any evidence, physical or electronic so I really wasn't planning on writing another post but since today's session was so good, just had to come back.

I've just finished up with work in the CBD and am itching for a good experience since me tax dollars have just come in. Spent the entire work day glancing at me phone, doing research and decided to take a punt at 518 Kent Street because of the ravin' reviews from AhLungGor.

Was a calculated punt as I knew I wasn't gonna get Susan but there was a chance I'd get Candy so I thought "worth a shot" and rocked up without a booking. The lady that answers the door is wearing a red dress with a deep V showin' ample cleavage and at this point, I'm thinking me chances are good!

Get led to a room on the right which is pretty spacious so I'm thinking I got myself the infamous "waxing room". Settle on an hour and proceed to gear off and wait for the fun to begin.

Part 1: Fark-me-dead this woman can massage! She asks me "medium or hard?" to which I respond "medium love, just want to relax" and she proceeds to give me one of the BEST part 1s I've ever had. Abundant use of the slippery stuff and just the perfect amount of pressure on all spots to make me feel relaxed and rejuvenated! Best part though? She's generous with the thing I love the fucken' most which is sliding her hand between me crack...love me a lot of sensual touching between the buns.

Part 2: After the wipedown, she asks me "Extras?" to which I answer "Of Course!" and she proceeds to tell me to turn over. At this point, a sliver of fear does root inside me heart because we've had no negotiations on the financials and I can only trust that she won't fuck me about. She tells me to stay on me back for now before she covers me back in baby powder and proceeds to rub her bossom all over me back. When the "turn over" rolls around (wink), I'm positively shivering with excitement since part 1 was so good, I could only imagine how good part 2 was gonna be and boy, she did NOT disappoint!

Very delicate and deliberate touching of me junk to get me rarin' to go which progresses into an oily session of Spanish without me even asking or prompting! This woman is a professional at service! The play becomes a bit too much and despite me best efforts, I release all me stress onto the crevasse.

She cleans me up with a hot towel and we finish the last minutes with a really nice head massage and some stretching. It's at the end of the session that I ask for her name and confirm that she is the Candy that I've read about on the forums...score! She deduces that I must have heard about her on the forums and that next time, she'll let me try a service involving "lotion" and the front of me body? (Sorry, me mando ain't that good. Wasn't raised right)

All in all, a fantastic session and would definitely come back to try that additional service she was mentioning.

Thanks to AhLungGor for being so consistent with the reviews and giving me so much information to work off of.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is a legend