Thread: Penelope - coffee coloured spinner

Penelope - coffee coloured spinner

Penelope
    August 2018

$350/h (inc $100 for bbbj and 'passionate')

Good English

Slim, A cups (if that), All Waxed / Shaved, light kissing, bbbj, daty

On the Infinity roster popped up Penelope

"Brazilian Egyptian professional model. Ex-cover model for famous magazines. She is 22yo, slim and tall, dark exotic skin. Her beauty is unpararelled - only 1% of all professional models can become cover models, and she is one of them" - take this with a grain of salt.

Mr Fugly gave Penelope had a very favorable review, so I thought I would give her ago.

Non-asian girls at "Nighshade" have a different pricing structure, $250/h is the base rate and then they charge what "extras" they like (as opposed to the normal $230 'diamond' for DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CIM from the asian girls)
    Once we were in the room Penelope told me she wanted $100 'extra' for BBBJ and 'passionate', so we were basically $350 for the hour.

I certainly enjoyed my time with Penelope, she is a good looking young lady with a magnificent head of hair which (as a guy) would describe as the 'dreadlock' style, tiny tits with nice nipples that kept slipping out of the bodysuit she was wearing.

Shaved pussy that she liked to have licked and sucked and (first gently and then vigorously) fingered.

Time did fly away as we talked and played around, and I could have happily spent a few more hours naked with her as we explored what we each liked.

The problem is the pricepoint.
    $350 an hour.

If you like petite black girls and a intense session, for $400 an hour you can see "Lilly Black Beauty" (see my review - includes contact details) who is looks a lot like Penelope, and is absolutely and totally full on.
    - Deep Throat, face fucking, gagging, CIM with swallow, as many times as you like.
    - and for the same price you can bring a (male) friend (Brothelcreeper where are you?) , DP, spit roast or tag team her
    - all the while taking photos and filming (just not her face)
    For $50 an hour more

(or $800 for 3 hours if you drive down to her place in Nowra rather than wait for her to visit Sydney)

So at the $350/h I have to put Penelope in the "nice, but I won't be back" group.

Penelope
    Penelope1.jpg

Lily
    3471861351.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think I would like to give Lily a go !

She is in Sydney tomorrow and for the weekend

Would be interested in your take on Lily Mr Fugly

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    She is in Sydney tomorrow and for the weekend

Would be interested in your take on Lily Mr Fugly
    Bro Boater, sent you a pm.....