Thread: Lily (Korean) is just amazing!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Lily (Korean) is just amazing!

Hi all

Just wanted to write my second AR ever for the lovely Korean Lily. Before I do can I first just acknowledge Gary at reception for all his amazing recommendations. My first time at 42 Gladesville he recommended Michelle and she was great so I decided to ask for another recommendation today and Gary recommended Lily and she was in a league of her own!

When Lily walked into the room she was so energetic and welcomed me with a kiss on the lips which instantly went to DFK (I instantly knew this session was going to be amazing). Her body was also just to die for she's slim and fit but has a perfect cute round butt and her boobs are just perfectly proportioned to her body. Her face was also amazingly pretty which made the bbbj even more amazing. We quickly went into the shower and we continued to DFK. After the shower she motioned me to the bed and catbathed (her tongue was amazingly wet) me slowly moving her way towards my already erect cock. Her BBBJ was so energetic and she was sucking me with so much force that I almost came!

We then moved to 69 and I have to say her pussy (shaved) looked so perfect and small that I immediately wanted to taste it and gosh did her pussy smell amazing as I was eating her out. After 10 minutes of 69 she did a bit more BJ as I was fingering her and gosh was she really wet. After a while she domed me and we cowgirled for a bit and her grinding combined with her body was out of this world. Can I note that during all this action we kept on our DFK which had so much tongue it was spectacular. We moved to some doggy then mish to finish it off and by that time we were both sweating over the physical exercise.

After she cleaned me up, she was very considerate asking whether I was hot (which she brought out a mini fan to cool me down), all the while we continued cuddling, kissing and DFKing. After a while I got hard again and she resumed hert BBBJ and catbathing me. At this point I cannot stress how much of a trooper she is. It's like she never gets tired. We kept going and then the buzzer rang. She ignored it and continued to a CIM after which we did some more kissing (definitely not a clock watcher).

Afterwards I took a shower while she was cleaning up, got dressed and she linked her arm with mine and walked me to the front door.

Her service was amazing and can I say that 42 Gladesville is a great place with very consistent service. Gary definitely knows his girls and his recommendations are always welcomed.

Thank you so much brother!! Glad you are happy!! Lily is definitely one of our best!! Come back often brother we will always take care of you. Thanks again!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Last time i went to 42, wl wasnt that enthusiastic. ( Not lily) Maybe because im short and fat???
    Went twice and it was all so so

Junior Member(有D料到)

aaa

Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Lily here till late tonight!!
    fuck I love k girls !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Cool Had another great session with Lily

Had another great session with Lily. She is the dfk and bbbj queen. You can't go wrong with her. 42 Gladesville is just consistently really really good.

Thanks Gary! It was a shame Helen wasn't available but Lily was awesome as always.

She is back after a long break!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42