Thread: LILY - Tall, Slim, Beautiful & Sexy Korean !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

LILY - Tall, Slim, Beautiful & Sexy Korean !!

Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : 42G The Nightshade, 2/42 Buffalo Rd, Gladesville

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour Diamond

Size/shape : 170 cm tall, size 5, very slim and leggy!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GFE/PSE

Today (Friday 3am) I had a hankering for something a bit different, shot a message off to Gary, the night reception at 42 to get his recommendation as to what was on offer at 3am.. the graveyard shift. Gary wrote back and recommended that I give either Kiki a go, however, Lily's super slim photo actually caught my eye and I found myself asking about Lily. I read Meng's AR on her and she sounds like a good girl so I locked Lily in for an hour but made sure that she was okay to stay a bit late because I probably wasn't going to get there until 3.30am... Got the green light that Lily was willing to wait for me and proceeded to head of to 42.

I was on the way when I realised that I was going to be there a fair bit earlier than I anticipated, considering the distance that I had to travel and managed to get there at 3am. I was met by Gary who told me Lily wasn't quite ready yet, which was ok because I was 30 min early!! Gary showed me into a room, pretty spacious and warm, with it's own toilet.. good stuff! Sat myself on the bed and rested myself a bit while waiting for Lily to finish getting ready.

mmexport1535183828212.jpg

Lily entered the room, and this girl is slim! Considering I was Lily's last customer and we were going to go a fair bit past closing time, Lily entered the room with a very bubbly, happy attitude. Her voice is soft and a bit squeaky and really quite sexy! English is good. She was wearing a sexy red mini dress, with a pair of silver high heels with a sexy set of black lingerie - she looked great! In fact, I would guess that Lily is so slim (see pic above, this is her!), she would be closer to a size 4. I introduce myself and Lily giggles and walks up to me and immediately begins a session of DFK. I slowed it down a notch as I am not a huge fan of DFK, but more LFK. I must say that Lily sure knows how to use her tongue though! After proceeding with a tonsillectomy where it felt as if my tonsils, tongue and half my teeth were getting sucked out of my face, I indicated to Lily that I was more comfortable to proceed along the LFK way to start with. Lily picked up on my vibe immediately and she kissing toned down from PSE DFK to a more GFE LFK with the occasional DFK thrown in. This girl is not scared to kiss!

We showered together and Lily's body was completely smooth and completely hairless.. even her pussy was lasered to porcelain smoothness! Lily gave me a bit of a cat bath and worked her way to give me quite an extraordinary BBBJ.. I was going through a bit of a "lost mojo" phase, but Lily made me completely forget about that!! Lily used her tongue in the most extraordinary way when she just concentrated on the head of my cock.. I actually asked her to stop after a minute as I thought I was about to shoot a load down her throat as she was deep-throating me! I asked Lily to flip around so I could do a little bit for her as well, I found her to be very responsive to DATY... so much so that her fluids were running freely down my chin, Lily is one of those girls that when you stimulate the clit, it becomes engorged with blood and gets bigger.. I love it, at least I know I am doing a good job! After a few shudders and shakes with fluid literally running down my face, Lily actually asked if she could mount me and ride me in CG.. like right now! I laughed and told her to get the condom and help herself ... and she did!! This girl is a wildcat once you can throw the right switches by gently building her up with a gentle session of DATY! Lily has one of the tightest pussy's I have had for a long time! This girl also has the stamina to match.. I just laid back and watched this beautiful girl go apeshit on my cock.. I have never seen anything like it! It came to a point where sweat was dripping off her face onto me and I finally stopped her DFK long enough to ask her if she wanted me to hop on top now...

Lily flipped onto her back and quickly spread her legs to show off her bald pussy to me, I gently licked her a bit more in DATY to maintain her levels of excitement only to find her long, slim legs completely wrapped around my head and pulling me into her tight pussy! I finally got myself free and proceeded to fuck the ass off her in mish.. I was having trouble keeping up with this machine!! As I pumped her, I wrapped my hands around her waist and she was really super slim.. my thumbs and fingers nearly touched each other .. Lily grabbed my head and pulled me in for some DFK and broke my rhythm.. thank fuck! However, she started to grab my ass and help me along by pulling me in with each stroke and she wanted me to pump harder and harder until I blew my load into that dom... at one point I thought I had lost the dom, she was pulling me in that hard and fast but a quick feel told me that it was still there.. I checked the time and we only had about 10 minutes left..

Without hardly missing a beat after Lily ripped the dom off, I dragged her right to the end of the bed and continued a DATY session with her.. Lily is one extraordinary girl!!! She was holding my head like she was never going to let go! Finally, her alarm started to go off and I started to stop... Lily quite quickly and firmly asked me to continue as she was about to cum again.. don't worry about the alarm she said... the alarm finally switched itself off and still Lily wouldn't let me stop... I just shrugged to myself and was very happy that Lily certainly wasn't a clock watcher!! She was enjoying herself so much that she came with a huge rush and I continued more slowly to let her gently roll from one to the next. At the 78 minute mark (of a 60 min session!), I finally stopped her as I had to go to work. Lily looked totally disappointed but assured me that she had cum many times and wanted to continue for more!

We showered together, chatted, laughed and once we were finished, Lily linked her arm through mine and walked me back to reception to Gary who asked if everything was ok, we were so far over time, but the shop was closed now and Gary told me that normally he would come and knock to make sure that everything was fine. Received a final light kiss from Lily at reception (something that is super rare everywhere..once outside the room, all intimacy stops!) and I told Gary that Lily is literally one of the best girls that I have ever been with.. she wouldn't let me stop! I didn't even want to!

I highly recommend Lily! She is fantastic and I would definitely see her again!

Meng's AR on her is accurate!

Take the time to build her up, it's not that hard!

Great times, but always remember that YMMV!!

Thanks for the review Mr Fugly!!

Good seeing you!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hahaha awesome AR Mr Fugly. Lily is definitely great!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hahaha awesome AR Mr Fugly. Lily is definitely great!
    I actually forgot about her little hand fan! It was so funny when she took it out of her bag and turned it on to cool us down!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very slim so I assume A cup?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybusiness View Post
    Very slim so I assume A cup?
    Bigger... I reckon B's at least.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Lily here till late tonight!
    What is the difference between standard, premium and diamond?
    based on different girls or services?

cheers..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow... I think its time to see Lily again... this girl is super sweet and oh so slim!!