Thread: Jessica - WOW! Completely BLEW away expectations

Junior Member(有D料到)

Jessica - WOW! Completely BLEW away expectations

I happened to be in the area and decided to check who was on the roster. Jessica was working - she was someone who had my interest for a while, but due to timing was never able to book her before. Sent a message to Jessie and a quick response confirmed she was available.

Arrived just before my scheduled booking. Taken to the room, settled finances, stripped down and lay waiting for Jessica to finish her booking with the previous customer.

After a few short moments, in comes Jessica. I did a quick look up to glance at her, it was quite dark but she has a slim, tight little body in a tight hugging dress. I usually like a bit more curvier girls, but she definitely was a beauty.

Jessica started the massage with some baby powder. It was a nice change from the usual oil. She mounted my back, the feeling of the soft skin of her thighs grazing my legs felt really nice. After about 20 minutes, Jessica asked the question we all want to hear - so do you want any extras? I asked her what was available, to which she replied “HJ and B2B”. I was a little shocked, as I thought BJ was also on the menu. So I asked her if it was. She said she would decide after she had a look at me. For me this felt more of a turn on, she was selective on who she offered BJ to. Which was also good in a health sense.

On the flip, she mounted my legs and began a wonderful cat bath. Her soft breathing down my legs, up my body, chest and neck felt amazing. All the while I wasn’t sure if she was going to offer me a BJ. But it was still a very pleasurable experience. Her cat bath begun to work it’s way back down south, and to my delight I had passed her criteria and she begun a wonderful slow, sensual BBBJ. She begun with the tip for a while before slowly working her way deeper.

The BBBJ continued for about 5 minutes and she sat up and wiped me down. I was a little disappointed as I thought it was quite short lived. She then mounted me and added liberal amount of oil to my cock before she begun to give me what could only be described as the most amazing pussy slide I have ever experienced. I won’t go into much detail here as I am not sure she provides this for every customer, but I finished up and she cleaned me up nicely.

One of the best experiences I have ever had at Saigon princess. I’ll definitely be back to see Jessica again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How much damage all up? I assume 1h session

Shop Owner
    Tuesday ❤️

* Julie ❤️ Vietnamese 23 yo,158cm natural,a ung and pretty face,silky white skin,very sweet,bubbly friendly and great attitude.Good massage skill.Very easy to connect with.Highly recommended ��

* Jessica top Vietnamese
    * Kaly new super pretty face,,good English, friendly girl Vietnamese
    * Tracy new beautiful,small girl, pretty face Vietnamese
    ⭐️Waxing available too.Call and make booking 0449725197
    WechatID: SaigonprincessStmary
    77321F5C-1016-41A0-AD2C-5D4E4F0934AA.jpg
    2FF125BE-9D9A-4436-97A6-48DA1C2920B7.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tooshortykid View Post
    How much damage all up? I assume 1h session
    Tipped her $100. Plus cost of the 45 min session.

Shop Owner
    SATURDAY ❤️

* Carmela new ❤️from Filipino students 20 yo,young girl, 1m56cm size 6. Pretty angel face and hot model figure, big twinkling eyes, beautiful smile, , medium brown hair, milky smooth skin. Beautiful personality, she is gentle and friendly, charming cheerful, chatty. Soft massage she has a good heart great customer service and attitude. Very cute! Remind your first lover.
    Highly recommended.

* Tracy new beautiful,small figure Vietnamese
    * Julie beautiful, cute, sweet girl Vietnamese
    42A11E1C-EAE3-477B-AAF0-F3A644389456.jpg
    937A5558-7A25-4A34-8FE8-20122C09B77E.jpg

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

* Jessica top Vietnamese
    * Lucy new from England hot model
    * Monika Thailand goddess
    * Lily D Cup beautiful Vietnamese
    550F159C-A512-4A77-A4C9-4AECDAAF4F32.jpg

964994CF-81EE-49C2-A671-2BFBCBEDA7DC.jpg

Shop Owner
    3B16CC2F-DABA-482F-92E0-CA0C4C68E8E2.jpg
    F0666055-C8A7-40A9-8B4B-DDE8B0D17181.jpg
    * Julie beautiful face, cute sweet girl Vietnamese
    * Lucy new from England student hot model
    * Eva new girl start today 24 yo,hot girl from Chinese ❤️
    157 cm size 6hot figure with natural perfect D cup Super GFE very good service.Very friendly and great English very easy to connect with, very sexy, a hot beautiful vixen, Hightly recommenced!��

Shop Owner
    MONDAY ❤️

* Mellisa top hot Vietnamese
    * Tracy new beautiful small figure Vietnamese
    * Mimy new beautiful sweet girl Vietnamese
    048E7662-0E83-407B-A1E7-499E8858688F.jpg

FDB46D3F-FA3D-415A-A0ED-31039A397481.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chancharlie View Post
    I happened to be in the area and decided to check who was on the roster. Jessica was working - she was someone who had my interest for a while, but due to timing was never able to book her before. Sent a message to Jessie and a quick response confirmed she was available.

Arrived just before my scheduled booking. Taken to the room, settled finances, stripped down and lay waiting for Jessica to finish her booking with the previous customer.

After a few short moments, in comes Jessica. I did a quick look up to glance at her, it was quite dark but she has a slim, tight little body in a tight hugging dress. I usually like a bit more curvier girls, but she definitely was a beauty.

Jessica started the massage with some baby powder. It was a nice change from the usual oil. She mounted my back, the feeling of the soft skin of her thighs grazing my legs felt really nice. After about 20 minutes, Jessica asked the question we all want to hear - so do you want any extras? I asked her what was available, to which she replied “HJ and B2B”. I was a little shocked, as I thought BJ was also on the menu. So I asked her if it was. She said she would decide after she had a look at me. For me this felt more of a turn on, she was selective on who she offered BJ to. Which was also good in a health sense.

On the flip, she mounted my legs and began a wonderful cat bath. Her soft breathing down my legs, up my body, chest and neck felt amazing. All the while I wasn’t sure if she was going to offer me a BJ. But it was still a very pleasurable experience. Her cat bath begun to work it’s way back down south, and to my delight I had passed her criteria and she begun a wonderful slow, sensual BBBJ. She begun with the tip for a while before slowly working her way deeper.

The BBBJ continued for about 5 minutes and she sat up and wiped me down. I was a little disappointed as I thought it was quite short lived. She then mounted me and added liberal amount of oil to my cock before she begun to give me what could only be described as the most amazing pussy slide I have ever experienced. I won’t go into much detail here as I am not sure she provides this for every customer, but I finished up and she cleaned me up nicely.

One of the best experiences I have ever had at Saigon princess. I’ll definitely be back to see Jessica again.
    Jessica is definitely very good at what she does, I’ve only seen her the once and had the very same experience. I did the hour with $100 tip. Bbbj was the bomb but I felt it finished prematurely, not me lol! And then the leg pussy finish had me go prematurely! I blew all over her arse!

I went to Bexley, and it’s a bit of a shithole inside with walls on 3/4’s of the way to the ceiling.

Does anyone know if the St Mary’s site is any better? Natalie is next on my list there.

Shop Owner
    THURSDAY ❤️

* Natalie beautiful face hot model Vietnamese
    * Isabella Aussie big tits cute girl
    * Lucy new from England student hot model
    8D2948C1-0797-4D1C-A960-150F25664098.jpg

D40B567E-AF9B-4A56-9C3C-55E67AEF02B5.jpg

Shop Owner
    SUNDAY ❤️

* Lily D cup beautiful Vietnamese
    * Natalie beautiful face hot model Vietnamese
    * Isabella Aussie big tits nice girl
    440D2F6F-A6D6-4A2B-BFDF-B6F954FD5D04.jpg

FC2CF824-509A-4C87-AB5D-576D64048D79.jpg

Shop Owner
    SUNDAY ❤️

* Pinky New ❤️Top Girl! 22 yo 167cm, a luscious fashion school girl from Vietnamese New to industry, innocent and stunning looking, long silky sexy hair, soft personality and sweet talking, very friendly with enchanting smile all the time. Fantastic massage skills and services.
    --Super young sweet girl, if you are looking for first love Girl Friend Experience, She is the right girl!

* Jessica top Vietnamese
    * Lily D cup beautiful Vietnamese
    13BFB8C2-EAE3-4618-BB80-0DF8C00EFF2E.jpg

0D565A47-193A-40AC-B2E3-E0911E60AED7.jpg