Thread: Evie... Very disapointing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Evie... Very disapointing

Went to 45 on Sunday and was greeted at the door by a very vibrant guy... Anyway met the girls and chose Evie (think that was her name)... Went to the room and she showered with me... She Spent at least 5 mins washing my little bro and then ahe went and got toothpaste and rubbed it around the head... I am thinking wtf is she doing...

Any way moved to the bed no kissing no nothing turned her head away and would not even look at me... It was about now I thought there is my money wasted... For the next 40 mins she laid there talking in Chinese Wo Lei Si Le... I dont give a stuff if she is tired... It was a dud punt and in the end when I was in the mish she kept putting her feet in front of my face I am sure this was because she didn't want to look at me... It is the first time trying 45 and gotta say I will not be back.

Banned
    Did you provide feedback before you left ?
    Gotta let management know or they can’t fix it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ted,

I have found giving feedback to management normally goes in one ear and out the other

Banned
    Hi bro scorpion, your feedback are very important to us. We can’t improve it without knowing it

really sorry to hear about this .. our management are looking into this and won’t let Eva get away with it

You should have told us before u left so we can solve it and refund your money rather than pay to the girl that did not do much but got paid

Sorry again to hear about ur first time experience .. pls come try our other girls or ask our friendly receptionist that we can recommend to u.. u will have different experience

Cheers
    45 George management
    Last edited by 45George; 20-06-2018 at 05:14 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    She spent at least 5 mins washing my little bro and then ahe went and got toothpaste and rubbed it around the head... I am thinking wtf is she doing...

Any way moved to the bed no kissing no nothing turned her head away and would not even look at me.
    It was a dud punt and in the end when I was in the mish she kept putting her feet in front of my face I am sure this was because she didn't want to look at me...
    Need to update the list of substandard services:

SIGNS OF UNENTHUSIASTIC PUNT BUT CHARGED AS DIAMOND
    -turn up to punt late to session
    -shower on their own
    -take a long time showering on their own
    -LFK
    -face turn away during kiss
    -CBJ
    -zero eye contact, unenthusiastic, cold routine
    -the 'no daty' closed legs or stop-sign hand routine
    - the 'you have cum' so I will have shower routine
    -'you big, lets stop' routine
    - stopping service at the 45 minute mark, despite customer paying for 1 hour
    -the 'you cum now' routine (30 minutes into 1 hour session)
    -thighs closed missionary
    -starfish sex
    -the 'finish as soon as possible' routine
    -leave room mid punt routine
    -finish a 1 hour session in 40 minutes and go to the shower
    -feet in front of your face in mish

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    Hi bro scorpion, your feedback are very important to us. We can’t improve it without knowing it. Really sorry to hear about this .. our management are looking into this and won’t let Eva get away with it

You should have told us before u left so we can solve it and refund your money rather than pay to the girl that did do much but got paid

Sorry again to hear about ur first time experience .. pls come try our other girls or ask our friendly receptionist that we can recommend to u.. u will have different experience

Cheers
    45 George management
    Congratulations 45 George !
    Responsive management means a lot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Need to update the list of substandard services:

SIGNS OF UNENTHUSIASTIC PUNT BUT CHARGED AS DIAMOND

-inspection of your genital, cleaning with brush + toothpaste
    nothing wrong with inspection and toothpaste (menthol kinda feel cool) or soap (sometimes they do sting).

brush on genital is kinda harsh. maybe take a hint and keep better hygiene routine.

Banned
    Bro, that's a cheesy dick if she is scrubbing the old fella down.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol!!! Cheesy dick! Yuck!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Guys I am very hygenic and clean... It was just a time wasting ploy because she did not want to work... Sounds like Rinnue has been stung too... And thanks 45 management will have a chat with you guys if I visit again... Once bitten twice shy so to say

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well, it’s been great everytime I went there, been there 4 times now and everyone the girls are great and enthusiastic