Thread: Lacey - WOW. Young, very busty and extremely beautiful. Perfect mix of GFE and PSE.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Lacey - WOW. Young, very busty and extremely beautiful. Perfect mix of GFE and PSE.

Lacey is new to 244 Paddington. She worked there for one day a few weeks ago and I desperately wanted to see her as her photos look amazing but I couldn't get out of a work commitment. When I saw that she is back on the roster I was immediately on the text to Shane and Angela to make a booking.

Lacey is the type of girl that I love. Very naturally busty, young, slim, pretty, very well presented and just gorgeous.

When I arrived, Lacey was wearing a short red dress with her ample busoms spilling out of her top. She says hello with a big smile on her face. I pay for one hour and we go to the large Room 1 at the top of the "Stairway to Heaven". Into the room and we shower together and then onto the bed. VIP includes the nuru mattress but I was keen to get into the action so I left that for another day.

Lacey lies down and I start off playing with those big naturals. They are perfect D's or E's and they are young girl firm and jiggly as well. Amazing tits. I asked her to sit on the edge of the bed and I knelt behind her and spent a few minutes just massaging her breasts from behind and slowly kissing her neck. She said that I was nice and gentle with her and she moved her head around to kiss me. A good start.

I ask her to lie down and I massage her boobs and her whole body for a few minutes and she is nicely relaxed now and her pussy is already wet. I am dying to fuck her and so I forego a bbbj and dom up and in I go.

Fuck, Lacey is tight. She told me that I have a big Aussie cock so I lubed up my dick and slowly got deep inside her in mish. Wow what a fucking great feeling. I could feel her pussy opening up as I got deeper into it. I started fucking her tight pussy in mish and sucking on those huge, firm natural breasts as I went in deeper and deeper until she took my whole length. She told me to fuck her hard so that is what I did.

We fucked in mish, side mish, lying down doggie and then full doggie. As I fucked her in doggie I pushed her face down into the pillow and raised her arse high up into the air and fucked her whilst reaching down to massage her large jiggling boobs. I would stop fucking her, DATY her pussy from behind and then fuck her, DATY her pussy etc until she came in an explosive orgasm.

She was an awesome fuck.

I let her rest and then started DATY again but in mish. Lacey has a beautiful young girl pussy and it is juicy with a capital J. I finger fucked her as I licked her clit. She was telling me constantly that she loved me as she rose to her second orgasm and just before she came all of this juice came squeezing out of her pussy. The juice tasted as sweet as the best strawberry. Wonderful and I licked it all up.

Time for some bbbj. I hop in the shower and wash my cock and Lacey lies on the bed recovering. I ask her to stay lying down and turn her face to the side. I pop my cock into her warm mouth and face fuck her whilst playing with those big melons. She is touching her pussy and starts to finger fuck herself, Lacey is a bit PSE which I love. Time was almost up and I have paid for CIM so I release a good load into her mouth, she rolls it around on her tongue to show me the money shot and then she spits it out into a tissue.

I will definitely see Lacey again. For me she is close to the perfect girl. Young, busty, willing, bit PSE, bit GFE.

I loved her. Go see her while you can.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

BC thanks for the review Lacey is very fuckable
    She is part of the Paddington bevy today
    Friday girls always are strong

lacey a sex bomb

Play with Lacey today

Lacey here as part of the Saturday girls

Saturday girls are delicious

definitely pse
    shane