Thread: RnT in Baulkham Hills

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

RnT in Baulkham Hills

There are 2 shops in the complex that's on the corner of Lexington Dr and Meridian Place.

The shop that's 2 doors up from ANZ branch has mainly Thai masseurs, then there's the other place I think it is called Elite or something (Green signage) mainly Chinese ladies in there, they look 30ish.

I was offered full service for $100, when I declined she looked disinterested when doing the happy ending ($50).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=ozreview1970;1489869]As you look at both shops from the car park the one on the left is Chinese and RNT, the one on the right is Thai and legit.

The Thai place does happy endings.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    isnt it bella vista?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIsMe View Post
    isnt it bella vista?
    There are (at least) 2 in Bella Vista that do at least RnT as of early 2019.

Bella Vista Massage
    313/14 Lexington Drive , Bella Vista

Elite Healthy Masage Centre
    D, 32 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista,

I've been to the fist one (313/14) 3 times and had 2 great experiences and one OK.
    Only been to 32 Lexington once, service was good, but the place seemed a little run down and oddly laid out.

Some more info in this thread too, a little dated, but also includes a couple of the castle Hill RnT places.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    theres one in seven hills next to the shopping centre and tyre shop !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been to the Elite Health Massage Centre and received a basic nude HJ from a lady with absolutely beautiful boobies, it was around September 2019. she was a MILF but we didn't click.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the intel bro troubledsoul! Good to know if ever up that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was just at Bella Vista for lunch and decided to check out the massage places nearby.

Sad to say both Elite Massage and F107 which I think was called Bella Vista massage seem to be closed... A quick peek inside shows both shops under renovation.

Anyone else familiar with the area know if any of them are still open or any new massage places around Bella Vista ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Was just at Bella Vista for lunch and decided to check out the massage places nearby.

Sad to say both Elite Massage and F107 which I think was called Bella Vista massage seem to be closed... A quick peek inside shows both shops under renovation.

Anyone else familiar with the area know if any of them are still open or any new massage places around Bella Vista ?
    I'm guessing good areas close to that are Castle Hill (I've put a few reviews and guides), Seven Hills (No experience here) or Parramatta (lots of options but varying quality).

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Kellyville ridge has a shop (never been) but otherwise yeah Castle Hill and Seven Hills 2 best nearby options.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve tried all the shops in castle hill. Might look beyond it now just for a change.