Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Quiting smoking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by danaussieguy View Post
    A Smoker can OUTLIVED a Non-Smoker if he exercise.
    Well, mate, that's a bit of a twist, isn't it? The idea of a smoker outliving a non-smoker through exercise is like saying a kangaroo can out-dance a kookaburra.

Exercise is a ripper way to improve your health, no doubt about it. But when it comes to smoking, let's face it, it's like playing with fire. So, if you're a smoker looking to live long and prosper, consider stubbing out that ciggie and hitting the gym. And remember, in the game of life, health is the ace up your sleeve!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtitlover View Post
    So guys, i've planned to quit smoking starting the end of next week. Have done so before in the past but failed after 5 days and it just happened to be right after i had a good punt..... having a smoke right after a punt goes hand in hand imo.

Anyways, any good strategies or pointers from you guys would be wonderful!!!
    G'day, mate! Quitting smoking, that's a ripper of a decision, I must say. Now, I get it; having a ciggie after a punt might feel like part of the ritual, but breaking that habit is fair dinkum important.

Swap It Out: Instead of sparkin' up, keep somethin' else handy to keep your hands and mind occupied. Could be a bit of gum or maybe a nibble – whatever floats your boat. It'll help break that connection.

Keep Busy: They reckon idle hands are trouble, so stay busy with stuff that doesn't involve smokin'. Whether it's a bit of a sweat with some exercise, a hobby, or catchin' up with mates who've got your back, it'll keep your mind off the ciggies.

Lean on Mates: Don't be shy to have a yarn with your cobbers. Let 'em know you're gunning

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345