Thread: Yuko - Jap model

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yuko - Jap racing model

After the reception dude’s recommendation at Sakura, paid $350 for the hour for this supposedly a model from Japan. ...he said the service was really good. (Like my ass it is good..)

I’ll keep it short.
    Don’t waste your money. Service is just crap.
    Service was no better than a $160 per hour shop. She was reluctant to do anything... after a quick shower together and a 1 min bbj, she just lied there like a corpse. Was all over in 20mins. Then she kept playing with her phone. I just washed up and left. Couldn’t believe i paid $350 for that crap service...
    She mentioned i was her last customer. She did look tired but that’s not an excuse for providing a crap service for $350... f@ck i should of just went to 5* or Ginza...

Damn bro. Is she a racing model though. Rank her 1 to 10 lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The advert says she is but probably was when she was younger...
    About a 6-7/10 in terms of looks... she’s a bit on the chubby side..

Banned
    Dis nikka got taken for a ride!!
    That's savage, 350 can get 2+ hours at RR, Royal Asians.... the list goes on.
    Commiserations my friend. I too have recently felt the sting of a high paid starfish

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the heads up. Crisis averted. How is Sakura overall? Was tempted to check out the place, now hesitant.

Banned
    Sorry to hear about the wallet rape.. It usually serves as a reminder to be vigilant as fuck when you take the advice of a papasan/mamasan. We all slip up sometimes, just when you have a good run of quality punts you let your guard down and try something new and thats when they fuck you in the arse with the 12 inch dildo..
    You should have at least jerked off on her or something, atleast then you can accidentally misfire and maybe shoot some of it in her hair without her knowledge. Nothing like seeing a girl walking home with a wad of jizz in her hair.
    Not that I would EVER do that. I aim for the face like a true gentleman.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sakura is pretty good these days. They’ve picked up their game compared to few years ago. Definitely due to competition..Girls services are pretty much on par with other places like 5 star, 42 Glades and 5 marrickville... Just that this Jap girl was only here for 2 weeks and they were promoting her as a racing model. She was not the usual girl there..
    the usual girls who normally work there are pretty good..