Thread: 3 shots in 55 minutes with Cici, the girl next door

Banned

3 shots in 55 minutes with Cici, the girl next door

After taking care of the paperwork, Tony at 278 asks me to chill in the waiting room.

“Cici is ready,” he says, “but we don’t have a room yet.”

I find two other guys in the waiting room, heads in their phones and embarrassed now that another has entered the room.

“Who are you here to see?” I say to no-one in particular.

Crickets.

I never understand this.

Tony returns to say it’s game on.

“Room 3. Enjoy.”

I’m surprised to see the room 3 door open, and ecstatic when I enter and see who stands before me.

Cici is classic girl next door. Medium height, slight frame, long black hair, pretty but not beautiful, warm smile, bright eyes, meaty arse and shapely legs. She is unremarkable in all ways except one – her magnificent breasts. They are a work of natural art, straining through black lingerie and a solid black sports bra.

Cici appears a little nervous. No cocky PSE strut about this one. It’s going to be GFE all the way – so I thought.

I walk over and take her hand. She allows me to spin her around so I can admire and feel her body. I pull her close and those breasts are full and firm and warm against my chest.

I remove Cici’s lingerie and bra and ask her to walk to the door so I can see more of her. She now wears nothing but a lacy, black thong and black platform shoes.

She is shy. Lord knows why. With a frame like hers there is no reason to be self-conscious. This made her even sexier.

She walks slowly back to me with her tits jiggling and her hair swaying. All woman. It was an iPhone X moment. I am stripped to the waist and bulging in my pants.

Cici places her hands on my bare chest and smiles. She kisses and sucks my nipples. Removing my belt, she pulls down my Armani jeans and Calvin Kleins (nod to Caffry) to my ankles.

Then Cici, the girl next door, inhibitions gone, no need for a shower, kneels and takes my rock-hard cock in her mouth. Her tits brush my thighs on the way down. Oh yes.

I position Cici so she can see her own work in the mirror. Long and deep she goes, with plenty of tongue on the underside of my shaft. She rocks her whole body with each bob of her head so her breasts continue to brush my thighs. Oh yes. Cici, the girl next door.

Cici’s eyes lock on my face to make sure she is doing what I want. I indulge in some light face fucking with my hands either side of Cici’s head. She is slurping and sloshing about and I notice her spit sliding down my cock. I am about to blow three days’ worth into her mouth when I decide it’s her turn.

I move Cici to the bed and ask her to get on all fours so I can taste her from behind. She thrusts her arse into the air. Some light massaging first and she starts to moan and writhe. Through her thong I can feel her wetness. She thrusts back onto my hands and fingers.

I pull her thong away and place my tongue at the tip of her pussy and flick madly. Cici howls. For 3 minutes – no more than that – I use my tongue and fingers to explore Cici from behind and the girl next door shudders to a hard orgasm.

I often think that when a woman grabs you tight after she comes, your chances of being in for a great time in the next 30 minutes are high.

The next 30 minutes? Wow.

The girl next door becomes a sexual animal.

Cici insists on blowing me again, so I relent. This time, it’s as if she is trying to show what she can do. And man, can she do.

I really want to fuck this girl now.

Unlike BC (or so it seems) I take my own kit to gigs. Today’s selection is standard Ansell Zero.

Cici takes one and uses her mouth to wrap me up. She knocks over some stuff on her bedside table in her rush to present herself to me and I enter her slowly in mish. The little darling is taking note of herself in the side mirrors and I enjoy watching myself pump her half way at medium speed before we wind back to slow, balls deep penetration.

Cici bucks and slaps my chest and when she’s not doing that she grabs my arse and pulls me into her.

I want a change of scenery, so I tell Cici to get up, put her shoes on and position herself near the mirror so I can fuck her in standing doggy.

And it is here, while we are each looking into the mirror, that I pump Cici furiously, holding her arms behind her back so her magnificent tits are displayed in all their glory. I shoot long streams deep inside her.

After a quick clean up, the girl next door turns to me and says she wants more.

She positions me on the bed and begins another blow job. I get no time to relax and neither does my cock. Cici is determined to keep me hard – a rare occurrence for me.

I watch her body, especially those breasts, move to the natural rhythm she uses to suck, lick, and slurp my shaft and balls and I can barely believe that the girl next door is going to make me come again within minutes of an initial shoot.

I pull her slowly off my cock and give her another dom. Again, Cici uses her mouth to apply the Zero and she hops on in cowgirl.

For a couple of minutes, Cici thrashes about on top of me howling and yelling “coming” before she collapses on my chest, with lots of hungry DFK.

She looks at me and says “more”.

I’m still rock hard so I pump her from below. I push Cici back so I can see the full glory of her rack again and before too long I can feel the swell rising in my balls.

My plan is to get Cici back to where we started – her blowing me in front of the mirror – so I can enjoy a CIM finish. I’m enjoying thrusting her from below so I stay here. However, I miscalculate how close I am.

Cici starts another episode of her thrusting and bucking and before I realise, she grinds me to the point of no return and I unload again watching those tits jiggle and sway.

The girl next door has brought me to two shuddering orgasms, and there’s 20 minutes to go.

I start to think that I might fire 3 shots in an hour in a paid session for the first time.

Before I have a chance to do anything, Cici is cleaning my cock again, preparing for exactly that. I’ve gone limp in her hands, but this doesn’t faze the girl next door. No, no. She starts to lick my balls and shaft to get another rise out of me.

For the next 10 minutes, I spend a glorious time watching Cici bring my cock back to full tilt. Her BBBJ skills are outstanding.

When I realised that I was going to come in Cici’s mouth, I asked her to get dressed again. She put on her shoes, her thong, and her lacy lingerie. We got off the bed and walked over to the mirror. I got a pillow for Cici to kneel on.

I stand tall, now rock hard again, and Cici kneels in front of me. Her body looks amazing. She takes me down again, balls deep, and holds me there, tickling the underside of my cock with her tongue until I convulse in her mouth.

Cici told me she is 23 and that she’d been in Australia for 6 days. It showed. She was a little nervous to start. But once she felt at ease with me, a man twice her age, she unleashed.

Cici is an extremely accommodating girl. She met my every request.

She is also extremely talented.

Three shots in an hour, thanks to the girl next door.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Good to see you back Speech

Those big boobs look magnificent in her photos. Great AR. I was with you every step of the way.

3 shots in one hour is Pussyhands territory. Nice work if you can get it.

Banned
    Awesome AR brother!!
    She sounds fantastic... I have been wanting to see her, but I am a early punter, and she seems to be on in the arvo.

Again, top AR. I was the proverbial fly on the wall.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was another cici there previously, looks like this is a new and different cici.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    will see her in 24 mins.

cant stop wondering what “pretty but not beautiful” means.

lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    will see her in 24 mins.

lol.
    A pre-review. How interesting.

She looks pretty on the photos. Speech has high standards so I would probably describe her as beautiful.....but I love MILF's who work at Bunnings so I am easily satisfied.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I love MILF's who work at Bunnings so I am easily satisfied.
    That's a niche I never thought I would see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a review! Wow! (adds Cici to list)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    money well spent!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Great AR Speech!!!
    Cici looks amazing with a figure to die for!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    A pre-review. How interesting.

She looks pretty on the photos. Speech has high standards so I would probably describe her as beautiful.....but I love MILF's who work at Bunnings so I am easily satisfied.
    when will we ever get the pleasure of reading one of your AR's creeper?

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    After taking care of the paperwork, Tony at 278 asks me to chill in the waiting room.

“Cici is ready,” he says, “but we don’t have a room yet.”

I find two other guys in the waiting room, heads in their phones and embarrassed now that another has entered the room.

“Who are you here to see?” I say to no-one in particular.

Crickets.

I never understand this.

Tony returns to say it’s game on.

“Room 3. Enjoy.”

I’m surprised to see the room 3 door open, and ecstatic when I enter and see who stands before me.

Cici is classic girl next door. Medium height, slight frame, long black hair, pretty but not beautiful, warm smile, bright eyes, meaty arse and shapely legs. She is unremarkable in all ways except one – her magnificent breasts. They are a work of natural art, straining through black lingerie and a solid black sports bra.

Cici appears a little nervous. No cocky PSE strut about this one. It’s going to be GFE all the way – so I thought.

I walk over and take her hand. She allows me to spin her around so I can admire and feel her body. I pull her close and those breasts are full and firm and warm against my chest.

I remove Cici’s lingerie and bra and ask her to walk to the door so I can see more of her. She now wears nothing but a lacy, black thong and black platform shoes.

She is shy. Lord knows why. With a frame like hers there is no reason to be self-conscious. This made her even sexier.

She walks slowly back to me with her tits jiggling and her hair swaying. All woman. It was an iPhone X moment. I am stripped to the waist and bulging in my pants.

Cici places her hands on my bare chest and smiles. She kisses and sucks my nipples. Removing my belt, she pulls down my Armani jeans and Calvin Kleins (nod to Caffry) to my ankles.

Then Cici, the girl next door, inhibitions gone, no need for a shower, kneels and takes my rock-hard cock in her mouth. Her tits brush my thighs on the way down. Oh yes.

I position Cici so she can see her own work in the mirror. Long and deep she goes, with plenty of tongue on the underside of my shaft. She rocks her whole body with each bob of her head so her breasts continue to brush my thighs. Oh yes. Cici, the girl next door.

Cici’s eyes lock on my face to make sure she is doing what I want. I indulge in some light face fucking with my hands either side of Cici’s head. She is slurping and sloshing about and I notice her spit sliding down my cock. I am about to blow three days’ worth into her mouth when I decide it’s her turn.

I move Cici to the bed and ask her to get on all fours so I can taste her from behind. She thrusts her arse into the air. Some light massaging first and she starts to moan and writhe. Through her thong I can feel her wetness. She thrusts back onto my hands and fingers.

I pull her thong away and place my tongue at the tip of her pussy and flick madly. Cici howls. For 3 minutes – no more than that – I use my tongue and fingers to explore Cici from behind and the girl next door shudders to a hard orgasm.

I often think that when a woman grabs you tight after she comes, your chances of being in for a great time in the next 30 minutes are high.

The next 30 minutes? Wow.

The girl next door becomes a sexual animal.

Cici insists on blowing me again, so I relent. This time, it’s as if she is trying to show what she can do. And man, can she do.

I really want to fuck this girl now.

Unlike BC (or so it seems) I take my own kit to gigs. Today’s selection is standard Ansell Zero.

Cici takes one and uses her mouth to wrap me up. She knocks over some stuff on her bedside table in her rush to present herself to me and I enter her slowly in mish. The little darling is taking note of herself in the side mirrors and I enjoy watching myself pump her half way at medium speed before we wind back to slow, balls deep penetration.

Cici bucks and slaps my chest and when she’s not doing that she grabs my arse and pulls me into her.

I want a change of scenery, so I tell Cici to get up, put her shoes on and position herself near the mirror so I can fuck her in standing doggy.

And it is here, while we are each looking into the mirror, that I pump Cici furiously, holding her arms behind her back so her magnificent tits are displayed in all their glory. I shoot long streams deep inside her.

After a quick clean up, the girl next door turns to me and says she wants more.

She positions me on the bed and begins another blow job. I get no time to relax and neither does my cock. Cici is determined to keep me hard – a rare occurrence for me.

I watch her body, especially those breasts, move to the natural rhythm she uses to suck, lick, and slurp my shaft and balls and I can barely believe that the girl next door is going to make me come again within minutes of an initial shoot.

I pull her slowly off my cock and give her another dom. Again, Cici uses her mouth to apply the Zero and she hops on in cowgirl.

For a couple of minutes, Cici thrashes about on top of me howling and yelling “coming” before she collapses on my chest, with lots of hungry DFK.

She looks at me and says “more”.

I’m still rock hard so I pump her from below. I push Cici back so I can see the full glory of her rack again and before too long I can feel the swell rising in my balls.

My plan is to get Cici back to where we started – her blowing me in front of the mirror – so I can enjoy a CIM finish. I’m enjoying thrusting her from below so I stay here. However, I miscalculate how close I am.

Cici starts another episode of her thrusting and bucking and before I realise, she grinds me to the point of no return and I unload again watching those tits jiggle and sway.

The girl next door has brought me to two shuddering orgasms, and there’s 20 minutes to go.

I start to think that I might fire 3 shots in an hour in a paid session for the first time.

Before I have a chance to do anything, Cici is cleaning my cock again, preparing for exactly that. I’ve gone limp in her hands, but this doesn’t faze the girl next door. No, no. She starts to lick my balls and shaft to get another rise out of me.

For the next 10 minutes, I spend a glorious time watching Cici bring my cock back to full tilt. Her BBBJ skills are outstanding.

When I realised that I was going to come in Cici’s mouth, I asked her to get dressed again. She put on her shoes, her thong, and her lacy lingerie. We got off the bed and walked over to the mirror. I got a pillow for Cici to kneel on.

I stand tall, now rock hard again, and Cici kneels in front of me. Her body looks amazing. She takes me down again, balls deep, and holds me there, tickling the underside of my cock with her tongue until I convulse in her mouth.

Cici told me she is 23 and that she’d been in Australia for 6 days. It showed. She was a little nervous to start. But once she felt at ease with me, a man twice her age, she unleashed.

Cici is an extremely accommodating girl. She met my every request.

She is also extremely talented.

Three shots in an hour, thanks to the girl next door.
    I think this AR hit the proverbial nail on the head.. Cici is one hell of a package!
    She actually surprised the hell out of me, I love her looks!
    Everything she does, has a softness to it, including her DFK.
    Cici reminds me of a sexy schoolteacher I had as a 10 year old..
    I found her surprisingly orgasmic during my doubles session with her!
    I would love to see Cici again too...

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Banned
    I did not include in the original AR a curious episode concerning Jessie, the mamasan at 278, and a girl who turns out to be Cici.

As I was standing in the waiting room, I saw Jessie walk quickly past the door dragging a girl by the hand. I couldn’t tell whether they were giggling or haggling. I thought “I hope that’s not Cici” because Jessie seems to be coaxing this girl into the room.

Moments later, Tony comes in and tells me Cici is ready. Worst fears realised.

I need not have worried. Wow. What a busy and committed little one Cici turned out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    will see her in 24 mins.

lol.
    Bro mcjesus.. care to share your experience with Cici?

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!