Thread: Lucy, the new super star for No 7

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lucy, the new super star for No 7

Last night, finished job early and had a bit spare time, phone No7 and found out few girls available.
    First in is Bobo, friendly and beautiful , but had before, then asked for Lucy which the name is the same as one of my colleague who I wanna fuck for long time.
    Paid money and taking off clothes, Lucy came into, took off her bras, OMG, her boobs are so Hugh the biggest I have ever seen, asked her size E, she said size F and they are natural.
    Quickly finish shower and jump on bed, start playing her boobs, could play the whole day as feel so soft.
    She started car bath and ball sucking, very good skill, then we did 69, her Pussy so small, I cannot even put in two figures, but her Pussy can squeeze my finite and get wet very quickly.
    After that she jumped on and cow girl, again very good skill that she can control the pace and sometimes kissing me and let me kiss her boobs.we change to doggie and by holding her boobs while doing doggie and seeing that in the mirror on the wall, that is so excited.
    After a while time running out, she lied down and I hold her head and lock her up to fuck her hardly, she react very well and can feel she comes few times, she then remind me time is nearly up and I ducked her really hard to finish up.
    Took a shower and chat a bit about customers, then finished.
    Overall Lucy was great, will go back again to see her and play her two Hugh balls.
    Face 8/10
    Service 10/10
    Attitude 10/10
    Money worthy yes
    Go back yes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review on Lucy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s real boobies’ and she is good in service. Lovely WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Picture looks good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Miss her lovely personality and boobs. ill be back shortly again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 69lover View Post
    Last night, finished job early and had a bit spare time, phone No7 and found out few girls available.
    First in is Bobo, friendly and beautiful , but had before, then asked for Lucy which the name is the same as one of my colleague who I wanna fuck for long time.
    Paid money and taking off clothes, Lucy came into, took off her bras, OMG, her boobs are so Hugh the biggest I have ever seen, asked her size E, she said size F and they are natural.
    Quickly finish shower and jump on bed, start playing her boobs, could play the whole day as feel so soft.
    She started car bath and ball sucking, very good skill, then we did 69, her Pussy so small, I cannot even put in two figures, but her Pussy can squeeze my finite and get wet very quickly.
    After that she jumped on and cow girl, again very good skill that she can control the pace and sometimes kissing me and let me kiss her boobs.we change to doggie and by holding her boobs while doing doggie and seeing that in the mirror on the wall, that is so excited.
    After a while time running out, she lied down and I hold her head and lock her up to fuck her hardly, she react very well and can feel she comes few times, she then remind me time is nearly up and I ducked her really hard to finish up.
    Took a shower and chat a bit about customers, then finished.
    Overall Lucy was great, will go back again to see her and play her two Hugh balls.
    Face 8/10
    Service 10/10
    Attitude 10/10
    Money worthy yes
    Go back yes
    This was posted 4 years ago, lol
    Went see Lucy a week ago, she has definitely shown ageing now, her tummy was fat and a loose, her tits look like two bags hanging in front. Wouldn’t see her again