Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LALA - Session 100 - Triple figures, Triple the Time, Triple the fun - 3 hours of Pure Heaven!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

LALA - Session 100 - Triple figures, Triple the Time, Triple the fun - 3 hours of Pure Heaven!!!

Person's Name : Lala

Establishment : GINZA Club, 310 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills, 0418 888 310

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $280/hour

Size/shape : Size 6, 170 cm tall, beautiful athletic shape with enhanced C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, DD, Rimming, FS, GFE

Preface:

Firstly, apologies for the length of this AR.. If it's too long for you, dont read it..
    Secondly, apologies to those who don't like reading how to make a woman cum...
    Thirdly, apologies to those who don't like reading my Lala reviews:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?71568-LALA-wow-!!! - My first review 4 Nov 17

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-plus-Sessions

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ate-Session-50!

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...t-Sensational-!!

Lala 1.jpg

Prelude:

My oh my... session 100 passed this morning...

Today I decided to surprise Lala. I spent last night in session 99 with her that started of in a bit of a bad bad mood until Lala dragged me out of it. I booked her for a 90 minute session until her previous client decided to fuck around and stay in the room overtime, but that's another story!

At the end of session 99 last night, I told Lala that I was not going to be around today due to work commitments but, I went downstairs when finished and booked Lala for a first up, 3 hour session today, Saturday morning as a bit of a surprise! Fast forward to this morning, I bought a couple of small gifts with me to help celebrate session 100! I rocked up to Ginza 10 minutes before my booking time, gifts under my arms, turned up at the counter at Ginza.. Roy buzzed Lala to see if she was ready.. "Lala, booking here, 3 hours"... Lala exclaims over the intercom "3 hours!!??!!" in a very surprised tone.. this resulted in howls of laughter from Suki, Roy and myself. Roy tells me Lala is in Room 3 waiting for me. I slowly walk up the stairs, still stiff legged from the last 90 minute session of the night before.

I get to the door of room 3, knock and wait... Lala opens the door, peers around the corner and spots me, she throws the door open - I whisper "Surprise Baby!! Our 100th session!!" Lala shouts "Darling!!!!!" and puts both hands on each side of my face and gently LFK/DFK me until she notices my little gifts for her and she was very very happy!! Lala takes my hand draws me further into the room...

Lala 2.jpg

Review:

Lala begins by laughing her ass off... "3 hours darling??" I tell her that we needed to do something different to celebrate our 100th session. Lala gently touches my face with both hands.. "I really love your face, darling!".. apparently, I have a small face, long nose... I look at Lala's perfect features, her pouty lips, her beautiful nose, her lustrous long black hair, her dark, sexy eyes and I tell her "I love your face too!" (talk about being a master of understatement!!). Lala smiles happily and continues to touch my face gently, my hands are drawn up to hers where I begin caressing her hair with my left hand and gently touching her cheek with the back of my right hand - I realise that I am the luckiest man in Sydney to have this absolute gorgeous beauty, with the kindest heart, being so happy to see me!

After 99 sessions, Lala knows my body better than I do! We gently LFK for the first few minutes, and move onto more heavy DFK until Lala breaks and whispers "Shower Darling?"... of course! I mention to Lala that we can really take our time as we now have 3 hours instead of my usual 90 min session! Lala happily pulls me to the shower and begins by washing RBJ... "Wow.. I miss little RBJ!!" Lala whispers sexily as she soaps up my cock and rinses him off.. Lala holds onto my hand as she lowers herself to the floor of the shower and gently kisses RBJ... "Hello little RBJ!!" she whispers as she begins to devour me in one of the most sexy BBBJ's I have ever experienced... Lala took RBJ like she owned it (and lets face it, she actually does!!) and begins by twirling the head in her mouth (I never start with a hard on). After the 90 min session as Lala's last customer the night before, I was still pretty knackered and thought that I would have a bit of a problem to get a hard-on as RBJ was still sore from the pounding Lala gave me the night before.. I started to tell Lala that I am a bit sore and tired so don't expect too much from RBJ!! Well, Lala would have none of that! Lala knows my body better that I do! She slowly engulfed poor flaccid RBJ and within 30 seconds had him rock hard, like a concrete flagpole and gave him plenty of attention.. because we had so much time today, Lala gave RBJ all the attention for the next 10 min in the shower, I was getting weak knees by the time Lala looked up at me, held my eyes with hers and I watched as she slowly sucked RBJ down with her beautiful pouty lips... I finally moaned long and loud and grabbed both sides of Lala's face (gently) and lifted her face and gave her some long DFK as she was kneeling in front of me! I whispered to her "enough darling! I will cum in moments if you keep this up!" .. resulting from a sexy giggle from Lala and she cheekily takes me in her mouth and continues for a few more seconds!!! I finally push her gently away with a groan and we laugh at the hilarity of this situation!

I dry off while Lala finishes off and pull the towel down and kneel at the end of the bed (how does one kneel at the end of a round bed??) and was quietly waiting for Lala to finish... moments later, Lala grabs my ass and exclaims, "wow.. so sexy darling!!" .. Lala knows what is about to happen... I love to DATY her first on the bed, Lala is very responsive to DATY and is very orgasmic. I love the fact that Lala is very sensitive around her perfect, hairless pussy... after 99 sessions, Lala knows my body, but I have also learnt a lot about hers! I know exactly how to get Lala to genuinely orgasm to the point where her "water" flows very freely! I very gently tease Lala up and down the insides of her thighs and I have her shuddering and laughingly tell me that she is very excited... Lala was very jittery as I gently ran my tongue around her legs and she exclaims that " I am very excited already darling!!".. a big hint for me to stop teasing her and get on with it!! I very gently use the tip of my tongue to lightly tease her pussy, I continue to build the pressure so that I soon have Lala squirming on the bed shouting "I'm cumming darling!!" and her pussy juices turn to the thicker, sweeter syrupy
    water that indicates that a woman is very, VERY ready for sex! As we have a 3 hour session, there is no rush to get down and do the horizontal dance and I continue on Lala's sweet pussy to get her water very thick an syrupy.

Lala looks down across the lines of her perfect body and asks "darling, can you kneel on bed like this" as she demonstrates how she wants me to kneel... I take up the position as shown, we are entering into uncharted waters here.. I am not usually a fan of DD as I imagine myself being totally gay because I might like it... Lala starts off very very gently and she keeps her tongue very soft and gentle.. usually in the 3 times she has tried this on me before, rock-bunny turns into flopbunny and it really creeps me out. However, today Lala continues to DD me and then reaches under and begins to lightly tickle my nuts and goes into a short session of tromboning me! Just... wow! Lala continues for a few minutes and made me finally enjoy a session of DD!! I ask Lala if she would like to continue the session with 69.. "Yes please Darling!, 69 is my favourite"!

69 continues to be out favourite pastime together! Lala uses her knowledge of RBJ to gently blow him into submission, meanwhile, Lala continues to get wetter and is soon grinding her pussy onto my tongue as she brings herself to a massive orgasm!! Meantime, she continues to blow me without missing a beat, she stops at the height of her orgasm so she doesn't bite RBJ off, but only for a few seconds as she presses her face very hard against my thigh as she shouts "I'm cumming darling, don't stop!!". I continue to gently probe and lick and tease her pussy until she looks back at me and asks, "darling, I want to make love!".. Lala and I don't just fuck, we make love.

Lala hops off and grabs the dom, she comes back and continues to DFK me to ensure I stay completely hard and slips the dom on and begins to ride me in CG! I love this position because when Lala gets wet, she gets very wet... so wet that her pussy juices run down the shaft of RBJ and pool around my nuts... this is so horny and exciting for me! Lala pumps me in CG and works herself up very quickly to an orgasm. Finally, Lala has enough and asks me to take control of the proceedings, she flips herself off and I hop on in mish... I begin my routine to bring Lala over the line.. again..and again! Lala is so orgasmic, that if I do it right, she has a rolling orgasm that can continue for several minutes and it is awesome to watch this beautiful woman roll from one to another! After what seems like an hour (probably because it was an hour!!) I finally blow my load in Lala's sweet, super tight pussy and I felt like I was about to pass out! Lala herself asked me to lay down on my back and she whips the dom off and gives me a quick clean up !!

I am still laying there trying to catch my breath when Lala grabs some hot water and brings it over, she takes a big mouthful of it and then commences to give me a BBBJ with the hot water, this actually feels sensational as little RBJ was feeling a bit worse for wear! I am laying there on my back when Lala begins to rub water over my body, she had a cheeky, mischievous grin on her face and then she commences a slurpy body suction thingy that felt like I was getting attacked by a dyson vacuum cleaner!! I remember that she did this on my very first booking with her all those months ago in Nov last year! This time, she concentrated on my front instead of my back like she did the first time! Sexy as fuck! I decided at this point that it was my turn to give Lala a bit of attention..

I asked Lala if she minded if she positioned herself for me to commence a bit of ass action for her, I noticed previously that Lala doesn't jump straight into the DD on her, but if you give her fair warning at the start of the session, she will make sure that she cleans herself for you - I don't think it's because she doesn't like it, I think it's more about the fact that she's a real stickler for hygiene! Anyway, Lala positions herself kneeling in front of me, and she arched her back down allowing a perfect view of her ass and pussy from behind..

I start of by giving her pussy a little bit of tongue action and followed on very gently with rimming and finally had her moaning very loudly when I began a session of full on DD with her! I can confirm that Lala really likes this done to her, just don't try it on her as a surprise... lol... what then followed was another session of DATY where I gave her the gentle attention she deserves. Everything I do with Lala, I do it gently, from kissing to DATY to sex.. well, sex required a bit of hard pounding, but she loves the gentle route if you control the session. Lala sat up with her face flushed and panting quite heavily.. she asks me to sit right on the edge of the bed.

At this point, we are probably halfway through our 3 hour marathon session, I sit on the edge of the bed as directed by Lala and she kneels down between my legs... she begins to give me a long slow, slurpy session of BBBJ. Problem is (well, it's not really a problem at all!!) that Lala locks both arms across my lap and has locked me down on the spot and I can't actually move without forcing her arms off and possibly hurting her, and I would never do that! Lala has me locked down, RBJ has never felt so big as she slowly engulfed the whole length of RBJ and gave me a BBBJDT where I could feel the head hit the back of her throat and then slide past the curve of her throat... fucking sexy as, and super hot! I think being locked down and deep throated was almost the highlight of the session as I couldn't move and I had this feeling of not being in control.. Lala was running this show! She gave me a sloppy, slurpy blowjob that I will never ever forget! Finally, after 10 minutes of this pure bliss, Lala looks up and gives me her cute giggle at the expression on my face, I finally ask her to stop and ask her to hop on top for a continuation of the session in 69!

Our session of 69 continues to be a highlight and we enjoy exploring our bodies as I manage to find Lala's sweet spot and continue to work on it in an effort to make her orgasm a few more times. Lala has finally worked herself up into asking me to pump her again... doms me up for the second time and hops on top as she begins to ride me like a bucking bull in a rodeo! At this point, Lala is laying on my chest, her head is pressed against the side of my neck and I grasp both cheeks of her ass and begin pumping while she is laying on top of me! This is a rare position for us, but man, it's sexy as fuck looking up at the mirror and watching your cock slide in and out.. Lala enjoyed it enough to bury her head to the side and kiss my neck... she commented on how sexy my cologne was and she continued to nibble and lick my neck as I was putting her under the pump! Our session turns back to 69 again for the next few minutes.

Finally, Lala moans to herself and turns to me and says "I want little RBJ inside me, can we make love darling?".. well, who am I to say no to one of the most beautiful women that I have ever known? Again, Lala doms me up and hops on in CG... her water is running freely still (I must be doing something right!!) and she soon grinds herself into a beautiful orgasm. Lala looks down at me as her beautiful black hair cascades down around her shoulders and over my face, there was a flush in her face but otherwise she looked as fresh as when I walked in the door 2 hours earlier! Lala then asks me to hop on top, which I am able to do for the next 20 minutes and begin my routine again... unfortunately, there is a snowflakes chance in hell that I was going to cum so quickly... Lala asks me to tell her when I am too tired to continue until finally, I tell her that I can't keep going... she gives me her cute giggle and tells me to lay on my back as she takes the dom off and commences her BBBJ routine... this routine is to die for... after 100 sessions, Lala knows exactly how little RBJ likes to be sucked and stroked and soon has me howling like a fucking lunatic as she finishes me off with her hand.

There's 15 minutes left and I ask her for DATY and I get an immediate "yes please darling" along with her beautiful smile as I bring her over a couple of more times. We then just lay together and hug for the last 10 minutes looking into each others eyes and I whisper to her how I feel about her... I was rewarded with her beautiful smile, some DFK and a beautiful "thank you darling for making me come many many times! My pussy is very very happy!" Just having the time to hug her was a highlight in itself!

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upl...0646238207.mp4 - A must watch Lala video !!

Conclusion:

Lala is one beautiful girl, she has the patience of a saint and her personality is just special to be around!

This 3 hour session went very quickly and I was very surprised when the buzzer went off as we lay in each others arms!

Do I love Lala? The answer to this is Yes, I do. Does Lala love me? Well, only Lala can answer that herself!

I have received a few PM's that ask me "A&L, aren't you jealous of other guys fucking Lala?" The short answer to that is No, I am not jealous of other guys... this is her job and Jealousy is such a wasted, and wasteful emotion!

I highly recommend anyone to try Lala in a one hour booking, I can Guarantee that you will NOT walk away disappointed! There are a few other AR's for her now and they all nail her kindness down as one of the main points when you meet Lala for the first time!

Return factor? What a dumb ass question!!

Session 100 was even more exciting that Session 1 !!

Links stopped working, will fix later
    Last edited by Assandlegs; 12-08-2018 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Links stopped working, will fix later

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Epic AR bro!! Congrats on your 100 visits!

Banned
    Marry The Girl
    Save a ton of money and don’t have to share her with anyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Congrats A&L on your 100 milestone and another great AR.
    Lala looks like one I just gotta see! She is sooooo HOT!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, just wow! Congratulations on bringing up the century. Great AR.

Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    Epic AR bro!! Congrats on your 100 visits!
    Thanks Bro BigC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Marry The Girl
    Save a ton of money and don’t have to share her with anyone
    Great idea bro LV... It was in hube's AR where he says that whoever she chooses will be lucky like winning the lotto!

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Congrats A&L on your 100 milestone and another great AR.
    Lala looks like one I just gotta see! She is sooooo HOT!
    Thanks bro schloong! She is so hot, I just keep seeing her! Because she knows my body quite intimately after 100 sessions, each session just gets so much hotter as Lala knows what buttons to press and I never walk out of her less than completely satisfied! (that actually works out to 110 hours as my sessions are min 1 hour, 4 x 2h, 8 x 90 min, 1 x 3h)
    Go and enjoy this amazing girl, her attitude and kindness will blow you away too!

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    Wow, just wow! Congratulations on bringing up the century. Great AR.
    Thanks bro Weapon!
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Congrats on the century mate - well done!

Genuine question: you clearly adore her and it's clear she can't get enough of you too, so why are you still seeing her at the shop instead of just hooking up outside?
    Thanks bro JSW! It's mainly Ginza rules, they have very strict guidelines set out on their walls... I don't want to be the cause of Lala losing her position at Ginza... Who knows afterwards?
    Besides, her work ethic is amazing. She is on roster every day now that she works at 278 on Sunday... where is the time??

One thing that has surprised me a little is her sense of humour! Now that she is completely comfortable with me, she freely laughs at stupid shit I say and our sessions often degenerate into howls of laughter when we find something particularly funny!! This adds just another dimension to our sessions!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Congratulations A&L. For finding a special girl and doing your very best to keep both you and her happy. Keep the dream alive. Sometimes nothing else matters

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice work A&L,

Have you contacted the Guinness Book of Records for most visits to a single WL ?

Perhaps you could get a photo of the two of you taken outside Ginza and put it on the front page of the Sydney Morning Herald tomorrow.

World champion effort.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dont know what to say..... Lol

Banned
    Lala is a beautiful woman and I understand why A&L is in love with her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Better than Bradman LOL!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Congratulations A&L!!
    Cute couple.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Lala is a beautiful woman and I understand why A&L is in love with her.
    This is exactly what I thought too... she is simply amazing... well done on the 100 A&L!!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Better than Bradman LOL!
    haha, bro rooter! More fun than Bradman as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Congratulations A&L!!
    Cute couple.
    Thanks bro woods !! At least half of this couple is cute!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    This is exactly what I thought too... she is simply amazing... well done on the 100 A&L!!
    Thanks bro fugly... Lala is just awesome!

Wow... session 101 involved a double ... Lala and Cici at 278.. 2 hours of bliss... I will break my routine with AR incoming as this session was a bit unusual!!!! More to follow!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Wow... session 101 involved a double ... Lala and Cici at 278.. 2 hours of bliss... I will break my routine with AR incoming as this session was a bit unusual!!!! More to follow!

Bro!! Can’t wait to hear about this one!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post

Sounds like the punts after no.100 will be even more interesting. Can’t wait to read about it and congrats on the century!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast