Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: LALA - Session 100 - Triple figures, Triple the Time, Triple the fun - 3 hours of Pure Heaven!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Did someone say she has enhanced boobs ?

Sorry, I won’t be a fan then .

I’m sure she is lovely and gave good services, It’s just me .

Cheers
    haha, she has a firm set of C going on D's Ahlungor..... but they're not the huge ass floppy things that you love to Spanish with... they are too firm.... lovely to hold and kiss, I wouldn't Spanish with them either.. great girl, great service.. not for Spanish ..

I rate her 9.5/10

Banned
    Lala has bolt ons + service is very robotic and is one of the most overrated girls in the history of this forum.
    Last edited by Lenka_X5; 14-09-2018 at 07:38 PM. Reason: shit punt = no review

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Lala has bolt ons + service is very robotic and is one of the most overrated girls in the history of this forum.
    You're one of the most overrated girls on this forum.

Shill cunt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That you obviously have never seen or been with... stop being a shill for a rival shop.

This smells of when you so rudely attacked that poor girl from N5M and Jerry banned your sorry ass... you did your utmost to destroy the poor girl...

You proved that you were a cunt then, you continue along the same path now, however, you have come full circle, you might be a shill, but once a lying cunt that doesn't care who he hurts, always a cunt that doesn't care...

Banned
    Lala also uses lots of tissues. My memory is so good.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Lala also uses lots of tissues. My memory is so good.
    Seriously? She uses tissues? Every girl uses tissues...
    Actually, Lala doesn't go overboard with the tissues ar all....
    Losing whatever cred you had.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried Lala for 30 minutes ages ago.

Lala is definitely photoshopped like most Ginza girls. Also little bit fat size 8 body.

6.5-7/10 looks imo.

Spoiling the party I know...
    You and your credibility have been slammed way too many times to start with this bullshit again.
    Banned from M5 as I remember; also, from Ginza at one point.

If you give Lala a rating of 7 and fat shame her, then you must be sleeping around with Victoria Secrets models.
    Lala is easily 8.5 and has striking resemblance to Shu Qi.
    You should be lucky enough to even get a chance to touch a beauty like her.

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    You and your credibility have been slammed way too many times to start with this bullshit again.
    Banned from M5 as I remember; also, from Ginza at one point.

If you give Lala a rating of 7 and fat shame her, then you must be sleeping around with Victoria Secrets models.
    Lala is easily 8.5 and has striking resemblance to Shu Qi.
    You should be lucky enough to even get a chance to touch a beauty like her.
    What a cock.... it's so obvious that he has NEVER even seen Lala at all. She is one of the most beautiful, caring girls I have ever known. When he tried to fat shame her, he has lost all credibility ... then I remembered that he did the same to that poor girl at no 5 last year, earlier this year (?) and got banned from 5...

Her resemblance to Shu Qi is uncanny, I remember Lala showing me a photo of Shu Qi and asking if she really looked like her... the resemblance is uncanny! Bro yug is right about one thing though, and I 'll take it a step further - you should be lucky enough to stand in the same room as this beauty.

On a brighter note... I will have spent 3 hours today with this beauty... I really can't believe that she still loves seeing me after all this time...

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

LALA used a bit of tissues with me also. But that's because she doesn't like the taste of condoms. It's quite bitter.

with CBJ some girls spit out the taste, some just hack it.

i don't think she used it any other time. except for clean up at the end of course.

Banned
    "The Great Lenka" is banned from syd 99.

Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    Hope you understand that multiple usernames won’t escape detection, just behave .....
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    All I can say is karma's a bitch, and she came a calling. Banned from some shops as well as aus99.

Ironic that he is banned at the same time I was having a great time with Lala... I actually wrapped my hands around her waist and she has the tightest abs !! Started to piss myself laughing thinking that anyone who has actually been with Lala could try to fat shame her... result: Lala looking up at me with that questioning look in her dark, sultry eyes, looking sexy as fuck... thinking A&L is going crazy!

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guys, this just got ridiculous. It’s clear Lala has her fans and good luck to her on that. She’s obviously built a following and deserves that success but the response was akin to a fanatical zeal and completely over the top.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but the response would clearly indicate there is no room in some of your thinking for other perspectives.

Lenka likes his women one step from anorexic which I have noted with some amusement but good luck to him. If a girl like G Na has his ideal physique, I can understand why he would think Lala was almost fat in comparison. That is a term with nothing except negative connotations but I understand the context.

I’ve seen Lala. She’s a lovely girl and with her personality, I can understand why some of you are so besotted but I’ve seen her once and that’s enough for me. Why? Because she’s not my type and there are other girls there I much prefer to see. My favourites at Ginza are Olivia/Angelina who has disappeared again and Crystal who has gone permanently. I think Alin is beautiful too. I’m sure to some of you, none of them are special and that’s ok. If you say she’s ordinary, that’s ok too because you may genuinely think that.

Finally, A&L - can you please just marry the girl?!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Guys, this just got ridiculous. It’s clear Lala has her fans and good luck to her on that. She’s obviously built a following and deserves that success but the response was akin to a fanatical zeal and completely over the top.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but the response would clearly indicate there is no room in some of your thinking for other perspectives.

Lenka likes his women one step from anorexic which I have noted with some amusement but good luck to him. If a girl like G Na has his ideal physique, I can understand why he would think Lala was almost fat in comparison. That is a term with nothing except negative connotations but I understand the context.

I’ve seen Lala. She’s a lovely girl and with her personality, I can understand why some of you are so besotted but I’ve seen her once and that’s enough for me. Why? Because she’s not my type and there are other girls there I much prefer to see. My favourites at Ginza are Olivia/Angelina who has disappeared again and Crystal who has gone permanently. I think Alin is beautiful too. I’m sure to some of you, none of them are special and that’s ok. If you say she’s ordinary, that’s ok too because you may genuinely think that.

Sorry quackm2002!
    But I have heard this "Beauty is in the eye of beholder" cliche too often.
    People throw this phrase just like that.

"A pretty girl is beautiful in the eyes of majority". And that's what anyone means when someone says someone is beautiful.
    Just easy on the eyes. That's all.
    We all know that there are probably people who doesn't like Gisele Bündchen. But majority will be of an opinion that she is beautiful.

If Lenka likes skinny women then there is a way to say it; not slam on a girl's appearance and think his opinion is above all else.

In all truthfulness, I am not a die-hard fan of Lala like others are; But I am a die-hard fan of this girl's nature.
    Even few of the other girls from Ginza has said how nice she is to them. Even they were pleasantly surprised by her behavior.
    I took this opportunity to defend a perfectly nice soul, nothing else!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All good, Yug. That damn cliche is true though! There’s another site where you rate the looks of the girl with the highest rating being “absolute goddess”.

So a few years ago, I booked an appointment after that rating was attributed to a new private in town. I turned up at her apartment and faaaaark, I almost turned to stone! After a couple more near death experiences from calcification, I learnt to accept that beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hehe.... imagine coming home to Lala every night !!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seriously "dated" 3 working girls in my life and most recent one just last month. I can‘t say who because she is still working. I just can‘t imagine anyone can do so much sessions with 1 girl, not because the girl is not worth it, but I just can‘t stand the "thick" makeup and "dark/weird light" rooms. I also do some "outcalls" with some girls and sometimes I thought I was with a different girl, they certainly looked different in better lightings and light/no makeups, lol.

Some reviews in other threads are definitely over the top, because I‘ve seen some of these girls with no makeups, lol.

A lot of girls told me they wanted people to treat them like real people, a lot of reviews are just not really reflecting what really happened, 99.9% of them never had orgasm during work no matter how good you think you are, if you don‘t believe me just imagine if you can get "hard" for 12 hours straight, 6 days a week. It‘s really hard work, yes, it‘s work.

I havn‘t seen Lala yet, I‘m sure she is a great girl, so treat her like your girl friend and everyone will have a great time punting!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lenka must be mistaken, I've seen Lala twice and she's slim.
    I myself consider slim girl as slim as Lolita, but other guys would think Lolita is very skinny so Lala's slimness must be real slim.

I've also had a great session with K Bella again today, imo Bella services is top notch and she's also good looking, she's leaving in a few weeks time. she'll be missed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Nice Bro Jactivate, Lala is something special !!
    The complaint here isn't about lurking and not posting, but it's about stalking and messaging other members in a hate campaign against the people that actually post AR's for Lala (ie ... me)... this crowd is the creepy stalker Lala fanboi club....
    Again, no idea why other than rancid jealousy because I have now had 122 sessions with Lala... but apparently she hates my guts.. lololol (someone obviously forgot to tell Lala that !!)

This is a response to the Denisovans who like to chat 24/7.
    Do you have something to hide ?
    I am cynical. What are these spontaneous barnstorming PM
    achieving ? There is a backlash to there exposed absurd
    impracticality. Like the brightly colored dystopia of the
    modern shop ,doors have become quaint relics of a
    extravagant past .Walls are going the same way.
    Personal service is a reminder that you are human not
    merely a cog in the machine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All good, Yug. That damn cliche is true though! There’s another site where you rate the looks of the girl with the highest rating being “absolute goddess”.

So a few years ago, I booked an appointment after that rating was attributed to a new private in town. I turned up at her apartment and faaaaark, I almost turned to stone! After a couple more near death experiences from calcification, I learnt to accept that beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.
    Yeah, I know where you are coming from.
    I guess such experiences would definitely shape one's opinions.
    In the end, we all have our own predilections and tastes in type of women we like.
    I actually had no issue when you said: "Lala wasn't your type".
    In fact, in my opinion, that's the right way of approaching it rather than lashing out on the girl with negativity like Lenka did.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast