Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: LALA - Session 100 - Triple figures, Triple the Time, Triple the fun - 3 hours of Pure Heaven!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozapine View Post
    This is a response to the Denisovans who like to chat 24/7.
    Do you have something to hide ?
    I am cynical. What are these spontaneous barnstorming PM
    achieving ? There is a backlash to there exposed absurd
    impracticality. Like the brightly colored dystopia of the
    modern shop ,doors have become quaint relics of a
    extravagant past .Walls are going the same way.
    Personal service is a reminder that you are human not
    merely a cog in the machine.
    You do know that drugs aren't actually good for you? Why are you even here? Obviously just to be a smartass.

Unfortunately, in a dystopian future, useless cunts that don't post anything other than complete bullshit are banned...
    As are useless cunts in the Lala fanboi club....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Lenka must be mistaken, I've seen Lala twice and she's slim.
    I myself consider slim girl as slim as Lolita, but other guys would think Lolita is very skinny so Lala's slimness must be real slim.

I've also had a great session with K Bella again today, imo Bella services is top notch and she's also good looking, she's leaving in a few weeks time. she'll be missed
    Lenka's a shill cock that's got his sorry ass banned ... karma's a bitch when cunts like him choose to try and destroy a beautiful soul like Lala! I for one am not sorry to see his shill ass banned... should have been done after the M5N incident...

Lala is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever known... I hope A&L will bite the bullet and ask Lala to be his one and only.... they truly love each other, even though both are too gutless to admit it in public!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This thread is still going... Maybe I'll go to 278 and hit up lala this afternoon before A&L goes crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jactivate View Post
    This thread is still going... Maybe I'll go to 278 and hit up lala this afternoon before A&L goes crazy.
    Hehe .... too late... I am already crazy!

I already have my booking today too...

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Lenka must be mistaken, I've seen Lala twice and she's slim.
    I myself consider slim girl as slim as Lolita, but other guys would think Lolita is very skinny so Lala's slimness must be real slim.

I've also had a great session with K Bella again today, imo Bella services is top notch and she's also good looking, she's leaving in a few weeks time. she'll be missed
    IMHO... this is what exposed him to be the bullshitter that he is... he rocks up and posts after 100+ posts and makes the comment that he did...

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    You do know that drugs aren't actually good for you? Why are you even here? Obviously just to be a smartass.

Unfortunately, in a dystopian future, useless cunts that don't post anything other than complete bullshit are banned...

I have no idea what planet this guy is on but I think you're the first to actually respond to one of his posts... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jactivate View Post
    Haha... this thread will continue as long as we post in it... or until A&L hits 150... then another thread will appear... or they participate in another saucy double!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    or until A&L hits 150... then another thread will appear... or they participate in another saucy double!!
    These are all distinct possibilities... 125 today... another doubles session... hmmm

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Banned

You are trying to turn people left , right and centre .
    I 'm genuinely honored to be on some sort of waiting
    list. True they are turned , but are they turned in the
    right way you so desperately seek them to be ?
    Well that's a different thing.
    Look at me ! How am if feeling ?
    You expect me to bow to you , feel traumatized , intimidated.
    You can not buy my affection and devotion to you.
    But if you would like a answer.
    I feel fine , wonderful , energized no pain.
    Am i thankful you gave me health but no
    immortality.

All I can say is karma's a bitch, and she came a calling. Banned from some shops as well as aus99.

Ironic that he is banned at the same time I was having a great time with Lala... I actually wrapped my hands around her waist and she has the tightest abs !! Started to piss myself laughing thinking that anyone who has actually been with Lala could try to fat shame her... result: Lala looking up at me with that questioning look in her dark, sultry eyes, looking sexy as fuck... thinking A&L is going crazy!

Does she use the same room all the time? room 21?
    When i saw her, i can barely make out what she looks like with all that RED lighting.

When i asked her about it, she said it's as high as they go.

Man i'll bring my own portable lamp next time to get a better look. haha

-----------------------------------------

On a side note to the earlier comment about "A pretty girl is beautiful in the eyes of majority"

Majority needs to be defined.

Beauty and dare i even say FAT is definitely in the eye of the beholder.
    It even changes with time. What is considered beautiful now (in terms of weight and looks) has not stayed static for the past 100 500 or 1000 years ago. It's constantly shifting and changing like hairstyles and fashion.

we all know for a fact that different races find other races more or less attractive.
    For instance, Western girls DEFINITELY as a whole find ASIAN men less attractive.
    While Asian girls will prefer Asian men majority of the time.

Fat is the same. Some cultures will prefer their women fatter and some skinnier, African american man might look at LALA and be like. YO.. you need more meat on them bones.

While a 50kg 175cm asian boy might find LALA on the tubby side.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Does she use the same room all the time? room 21?
    When i saw her, i can barely make out what she looks like with all that RED lighting.

When i asked her about it, she said it's as high as they go.

Man i'll bring my own portable lamp next time to get a better look. haha
    Nope, first time in 21... she usually upstairs in 1 or 2, that's the bulk of where I have seen her.
    I spent a good part of my session 125 last night just running my hand over her abs... my oh my, they are flat, tight and sexy... lol... and I found another ticklish spot... haha

Lenka's a shill cock that's got his sorry ass banned ... karma's a bitch when cunts like him choose to try and destroy a beautiful soul like Lala! I for one am not sorry to see his shill ass banned... should have been done after the M5N incident...

Lala is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever known... I hope A&L will bite the bullet and ask Lala to be his one and only.... they truly love each other, even though both are too gutless to admit it in public!!!
    Thanks bro Fugster... there are a lot of punters that came out of the closet to show their support for Lala during this episode... some really surprised me.
    We all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but many have mentioned her kindness and fantastic attitude - this, coupled with the fact that I find her to be the perfect girl .... hence, she is my no 1.
    I think everyone knows what I feel, Fugman, I have alluded to it many times and this has caused angst amongst her fan club. How she feels is not up to me to say.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks bro Fugster... there are a lot of punters that came out of the closet to show their support for Lala during this episode... some really surprised me.
    We all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but many have mentioned her kindness and fantastic attitude - this, coupled with the fact that I find her to be the perfect girl .... hence, she is my no 1.
    I think everyone knows what I feel, Fugman, I have alluded to it many times and this has caused angst amongst her fan club. How she feels is not up to me to say.
    All awesome to hear bro AL... I don't know how much longer Lala will be here. I expect she feels something similar for you as you do for her... I still remember that look in her eyes when I mentioned that I have just met you... I still felt that little pang of jealousy for you!!

Lol oh now I know the reason for the ban.

I tried lala in the past. Probably top 5 in ginza. Very accommodating girl :''''')

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmmm... zero AR's started... maybe it's time someone here makes the effort to share his experiences?? That way, we have more, newer things to read ... just saying...
    Actually did many ARs back in 2012/13. Then I had time off from the forum as I was preoccupied. When I returned a couple of years ago I no longer had 400+ posts to my name and I was back at square one in that regard. Just saying..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    Actually did many ARs back in 2012/13. Then I had time off from the forum as I was preoccupied. When I returned a couple of years ago I no longer had 400+ posts to my name and I was back at square one in that regard. Just saying..
    Fair enough, but I would love to read some of your current exploits
    I actually read every new AR from when I joined the forum, whatever the shop and continue to evolve my own style.

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Lol oh now I know the reason for the ban.

I tried lala in the past. Probably top 5 in ginza. Very accommodating girl :''''')
    I think she is just special (fuck I am being mr obvious now).
    Nothing seems to faze her, however, I have discovered a few spots where she is surprisingly ticklish!!! lol

I discovered standing doggie in front of the mirror, in her heels... man... talk about HOT!! Lala still surprised me with her intensity... love it!!

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOT View Post
    I have seriously "dated" 3 working girls in my life and most recent one just last month. I can‘t say who because she is still working. I just can‘t imagine anyone can do so much sessions with 1 girl, not because the girl is not worth it, but I just can‘t stand the "thick" makeup and "dark/weird light" rooms. I also do some "outcalls" with some girls and sometimes I thought I was with a different girl, they certainly looked different in better lightings and light/no makeups, lol.

Some reviews in other threads are definitely over the top, because I‘ve seen some of these girls with no makeups, lol.

A lot of girls told me they wanted people to treat them like real people, a lot of reviews are just not really reflecting what really happened, 99.9% of them never had orgasm during work no matter how good you think you are, if you don‘t believe me just imagine if you can get "hard" for 12 hours straight, 6 days a week. It‘s really hard work, yes, it‘s work.

I havn‘t seen Lala yet, I‘m sure she is a great girl, so treat her like your girl friend and everyone will have a great time punting!
    Bullseye. I read this and it was almost like someone extracted my thoughts and wrote them down for me. You have made a good point that I probably would have made if you hadn't beaten me to it. Cheers!

I havn‘t seen Lala yet, I‘m sure she is a great girl, so treat her like your girl friend and everyone will have a great time punting!
    I don't disagree with what you are saying. I do treat her like a girlfriend... but I think that being with her as often as I have has taught me many "secrets" about her needs and body. We are completely relaxed with each other and this opens up new possibilities.

I believe that if you treat the girls with respect and let them know that you also care about their needs... this goes a long way to the makings of a great session.. 90 minutes session is the best, no rushing at all and you can spend time to give her a good time first..

I haven't struck that 99.9% of the girls don't orgasm, but maybe I have been lucky...

Banned
    Some reviews in other threads are definitely over the top, because I‘ve seen some of these girls with no makeups, lol.

A lot of girls told me they wanted people to treat them like real people, a lot of reviews are just not really reflecting what really happened, 99.9% of them never had orgasm during work no matter how good you think you are, if you don‘t believe me just imagine if you can get "hard" for 12 hours straight, 6 days a week. It‘s really hard work, yes, it‘s work.
    I dont see how ladies can cum so much either. And I dont really care whether or not I make them cum. It's about my orgasm. That's one of the reasons why people say I'm a shallow cunt, but so be it.
    Except Satomi.... I did get her on her first session of the day, but I would bet my super that she came twice. A little bit of squirt as evidence. Or maybe she peed on me.....

I prefer ladies with minimal makeup.
    I find it a huge turnoff when its slapped on.
    Especially foundation.
    I like to touch a lady on her face... and swiping away the hand when a simple gesture of affection is displayed, not cool for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That you obviously have never seen or been with... stop being a shill for a rival shop.

This smells of when you so rudely attacked that poor girl from N5M and Jerry banned your sorry ass... you did your utmost to destroy the poor girl...

You proved that you were a cunt then, you continue along the same path now, however, you have come full circle, you might be a shill, but once a lying cunt that doesn't care who he hurts, always a cunt that doesn't care...

You are a old European grandpa. I put all the "cunts" out to collect you

Sound nice?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punt69 View Post
    You are a old European grandpa. I put all the "cunts" out to collect you

Sound nice?
    *shrugs*
    I suppose you have to get your jollies somehow... better beat up a grandpa than the girls I suppose...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast