Thread: Hard to recommend

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hard to recommend

TLDR: You'll do your head in trying to work out what is and isn't included in the massage (and switching options after the massage has started appears to be strictly forbidden). If you're specifically after the specialty addons (prostrate, dragon tendon) this shop may be a good stop for you, otherwise it's just easier going elsewhere.

Nice place, girls (that I've seen) vary between decent and quite good, but whether or not this place represents value for money or not tends to come down to how much value you place on the dragon tendon procedure (leaving out the option of prostrate massage as I'm not into that, and I'd guess the majority of massage parlour punters aren't either, no disrespect to those who are).

Pricing structure is odd compared to the average massage joint - as per their price listing (at the time of my visits), if you're looking for an hour, you have two choices:

1) $160 gets you a massage with the dragon tendon process, bodyslide and the usual end (prostrate massage is also included in this price tier, but you can of course skip that).
    2) $120 gets you a massage with the dragon tendon process, no bodyslide and (presumably) the usual end. Prostrate massage not included, which didn't bother me in the slightest.

A combination of having trouble following exactly what the different is between the options and frankly just not wanting to waste time reading the fine print on a price list instead of in the room with a ML had me picking option 1 for my first two visits. Saw Sophia both times, excellent service, only thing I could complain about is the difference between the price at $160 and what you would tend to spend anywhere else for the same thing, other than the dragon tendon process (which I found interesting, different, not bad etc but I wouldn't go out of my way for) - $110 - $130 being what seems to be the going rate for NHJ elsewhere (admittedly with bodyslide not always included, but quite common). Certainly the premises isn't flash enough to explain the price difference (though the place isn't horrible either).

On my next visit I thought I'd cracked the code - a closer inspection of the details as printed in the price list at that time (and a quick query with the mamasan) led to the understanding that the difference was the prostrate massage (not a concern) and the bodyslide (nice to have, but on that occasion I figured I could live without it).

All well and good until you get to the time you'd expect the ML to disrobe, whereupon I found out that I'd apparently paid for a HJ not a NHJ. There was not a word about this in the printed price list or in response to my verbal queries.

Needless to say that wasn't the ending I'd anticipated - bit of a let down. Attempts to offer extra to the ML to make the ending a NHJ instead were immediately rebuffed. The ML (I don't recall her name)'s furtive glances towards the door whenever I mentioned made it seem more like she was worried about the mamasan overhearing her agree to that than that she didn't do NHJ massages herself at all (i.e. at the $160 price point) - certainly some of the things she said when chatting earlier in the session would seem to indicate she does NHJs. Which was weird - the place is a converted apartment, but it didn't seem like sound would carry that much...

Anyhow, nice girls, alright place, but the weird pricing structure has made it pretty much a no-go for me from here on. Prefer to just go somewhere where I have a better idea of what I'm getting from the getgo.

Having another look at the price listing now (at least as shown in their ad thread on this forum) it looks like they've changed things up a bit - the $120 option appears to have been split into a $100 option with prostrate massage, HJ (not NHJ), no dragon tendon, and a $140 option with prostrate massage, B2B, NHJ, no dragon tendon. Definitely has an effect on the value for money prospect for what I'd assume are most vanilla ML punters (no interest in prostrate and not much in dragon tendon except as a novelty), but I'll still be sticking to tried and true (and simpler) alternatives.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Yeah, Tiffany could do with some better marketing and price structuring for sure but don’t let that put anyone off. For me, the quality and consistency there is always above par. I don’t mind spending an extra $20 compared to other shops because I’m always looked after, photos on wechat are accurate and if I have any questions, Tiffany is very helpful. I’ve worked my way pretty much through the entire stable and left reviews for each encounter. If you’re on the fence, check out my reviews, decide who’s best for you and absolutely give it a go. There are two shops - Randwick Healing Massage and Renwick Baby Massage (in Leichardt). Always go for Korean or Dragon tier service. If unsure, just ask Tiffany what it includes. All girls do NJHs. Happy punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Yeah, Tiffany could do with some better marketing and price structuring for sure but don’t let that put anyone off. For me, the quality and consistency there is always above par. I don’t mind spending an extra $20 compared to other shops because I’m always looked after, photos on wechat are accurate and if I have any questions, Tiffany is very helpful. I’ve worked my way pretty much through the entire stable and left reviews for each encounter. If you’re on the fence, check out my reviews, decide who’s best for you and absolutely give it a go. There are two shops - Randwick Healing Massage and Renwick Baby Massage (in Leichardt). Always go for Korean or Dragon tier service. If unsure, just ask Tiffany what it includes. All girls do NJHs. Happy punting!

Still my fav 2 shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keen on visiting this place. Will they provide massage, bodyslide and NHJ without DTM or prostate massage or you need to take one of the options they offer only?

Yeah mate. Ask for Korean style. I usually do 90 mins. It’s $190.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Yeah mate. Ask for Korean style. I usually do 90 mins. It’s $190.
    Thnx. Live not more than 200 metres from this place. Now it gets dark earlier will give em a try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Thnx. Live not more than 200 metres from this place. Now it gets dark earlier will give em a try.
    Hey mate , Give Emma a try she is amazing

Second Strapons reco for Emma - also Kate and Myra.