Shop: 7 Cowper
Girl: Mina
Nationality: Chinese
Date of visit: 10/8/2018
Services: shower together, cat bath, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COB, FS.

Visited the shop at Friday night and I have seen other girls but Mina. Not sure as not the type that I will pick normally but still go ahead and try her out.

<Look>
Mina is about 160cm or less with high heels on. She has fine dark hair, thin lips, smooth skin, b+ cup with point nipples, small tattoo near her belly button and nice curvy ass.

<Experience>
She asked to join me for the shower. She gave me a hug, checked with me if the water temp. is right and take time to clean me up properly. Also she let me hands over her body, kiss and suck her nipple. We started from LFK to DFK, then she knees down and started teasing little me using her hands and her warm mouth. Wow.. good tongue work on the base, the shaft and slowly on to the top of the head. She lick and suck well on my balls too so I enjoyed every minutes in the shower with her as it was also stimulating when watching what she was doing.

Later we moved on to the bed and she start cat bath from face, lip, ear, nipple, lower body and once again bbbj. I turned her for 69 and man she was responsive to every single lick. Soon enough, she was wet enough and asked me to go for the main with her pink looking face indicating that she really want it now.

So we started on missionary then changed a few positions. It was great to have her on doggie with her nice ass. We changed back on missionary with her legs closed and mine over her that really send me to the heaven so I took off the dom and unloading everything on her boobs. I am a happy man and we continue DFK for a while then went back shower together.

Kiss good bye, big hug and walk me out to the door.

<Summary>
I would like to see her again for such a positive attitude, good services and love to please girl that also enjoying the fun herself.

<Rating>
Looks: 7/10
Services: 8/10