Thread: Jenny 2nd Visit

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jenny 2nd Visit

Hi Guys,
    Had another 30min session with Jenny this week she's got me hooked as I was planning on trying another girl then remembered how great her service is.
    In the room some light kissing and she starts undressing me and rubbing my cock then runs the shower for me and says quick shower but alone unfortunately.
    Out of the shower she is wearing a G string and a little boob tube top showing her little a cup nipples.
    Then more kissing great cat bath followed buy a 10min covered blow job. Allowed me to finger her shaved pussy this time. Followed by great sex in all positions and massage at the end. Amazing service and girl and for $70 can't go wrong.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Jenny is an awesome fuck. Only works Tuesdays and never appears on the roster. She is very young and beautiful. About 22 years old I reckon.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.