Thread: 'Cum Now' Hanna

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

'Cum Now' Hanna

I have been punting for now 2 months, only found out about forum99 about a week ago. I was going through the Broths in the West and noticed 7 Cowper, having a fascination with tall leggy asians I noticed Hanna. Called the reception today, made a booking for Hanna. Reading the reviews for 7 Cowper, it seemed like the girls are generally quite good and they manage to pick decent ones.I suspect the previous reviews are all lies and the standard prices they quote is a liar, some form of discount surely would have to be made to write the crap and claim it as neutral. So let me begin, got to 7 Cowper paid the reception $90 for the 30mins session with Hanna. The receptions name was Simmone (I think?), he seemed abit dodgy when I pressed him about how great Hanna's services and quality was (First Red Flag). This shop likes to advertise 'BBBJ, CIM and all that'. It was naive for me to think BBBJ was included when I asked Hanna. She said 'you pay more money' in that Chinese accent of hers. She asked for $30, which I happily accepted and paid her (another red flag) should have probably paid her at the end.

The session begun with her kissing my nipples, playing with my balls and then slowly kissing my stomach and all that. Mind you she only did this for about good 30 seconds and then started giving me the BBBJ I paid for. This is by far the worst BBBJ I've received, she does use her tongue or mouth in form that makes you feel anything. All she does is like getting a lollipop and making that 'pop' sound. I had to tell her to use her tongue and mouth because I couldn't feel anything of any satisfaction at all. She somewhat improved and continued on the BBBJ for another 2mins. This where the next 'Red Flag' was. After two minutes of BBBJ, she said 'we fuck now'. I said 'What no? It's not even that long and I wanted more of the BBBJ'. She refused and started getting the condom and putting on my dick, to which I said that $30 was a scam. From here my mood was off, she was more interested in making a quick buck than satisfying the loyal paying customers like and I realised this is what 'norma' customers who do not post reviews get. They are shafted.

As I had no choice to fuck this dumb Chinese bitch, I started. Told her doggy style so I could at least get some temper out in intense fucking of her. This is where the final red flag was for me. Within 1 minute of fucking her, she starts 'you cum now, you cum yet darling, darling cum now'. I couldn't believe this, I told her I paid for 30mins session and not a 12minute sprint. I was too annoyed to argue, so I finished off up and cum.I had my Apple Watch on Timer and it was 12mins by the time I finished. Including the shower at the start, my session didn't begin till 6minutes in. So Basically I paid $90 for a 30minute when in fact it was only 12mins.

I would never recommend this girl to anyone, she's absolutely shit and they are much better girls for lower price points and even at higher price points. She's by far the worst punt I have ever had and would not read or take any reviews at 7 Cowper valid. It seems like most of the reviews are the same blokes who the reception and girls now and therefore go 'above and beyond' but for every other jo they get the 'cum now' treatment. Either that, or this could happen to them but they still good reviews in return for the discount they advertise.

This is one photo of her I saw, the picture itself looks like her and I would totally avoid seeing her and believing anything 7 Cowper Management have to say. Overall Hanna -10/10 and the Brothel as a whole 2/10.

EDBA442A-1B54-4D5E-957B-529C61E6F7B7.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just to add, I don't understand the 'Students now' mentality when all the girls are 35+.