Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sally

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sally

First and foremost, quick background/intro. I'm a seasoned punter in my early 30's and have been frequenting Ginza for the past 2 years, seeing on average 2-3 girls per month.
    Ginza's not the only joint I visit, like most of you brothers here, I have a handful of establishments that I choose from depending on roster and convenience.

This is my first ever review. I must admit I always make sure to read a few reviews before I book a girl but have never been bothered to write one up myself. So why am I finally writing one?

You'll all agree it's extremely rare to come across negative reviews on this forum but surely not every punting experience is a positive one. Now don't get me wrong, negative doesn't have to be extreme, but I want to give you brothers a frank account without the bullshit and exaggeration. My purpose will be to tell it like it is, obviously perspective is different which is why I've profiled myself as an average 30 year old with realistic expectations.

Now to Sally.

She's one of the rare girls at Ginza who is classified under the golden premium category. Although like everyone else I tend to ignore anyone not labelled with Diamond but I've honestly never really could tell the difference with the 3-4 I've tried in the golden premium cat.

Sally has no facial photos on the website, only a couple of photos showing off her massive tits. And yes, they are all natural and are her biggest weapons. Unfortunately, it's also her only weapon.

She's short, under 160cm by my estimation and she's round. Unless you're really into short and chubby girls, gents, she's not the one for you. She's been described as cute but my average standards, i would not give her that. If I rated her, it's be a 2-3 out of 10.

If you care about the personality, she comes across as extremely bubbly and quite friendly with great english. Probably one of the best I've seen at Ginza.

Sex is average at best. DFK is non existent, bbbj skills are below average. I was only kept remotely interested by my sheer will and the great set of tits.

Unless you have the standards of a brother that like "middle aged checkout lady at Bunnings", don't be fooled by other reviews glorifying Sally. She's a short chubby girl with fantastic set of tits and below average looks that you wouldn't look at twice on the streets. Nothing more nothing less.

I was asked by the female receptionist on the feedback. I'm normally very generous but could only say that she was friendly.

Apologies to the brothers who found this to be long without much substance.
    Going forward I'll post reviews that are short and sharp without bias and exaggeration.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    She sounds exactly my type. Perhaps when she retires from Ginza she will get that long awaited job at Bunnings.

I don't understand punters like you. You have seen about 30 girls at Ginza so you obviously like the place. You share nothing positive as this is your first review and then you denegrate Sally calling her short and chubby and giving her 2 out of 10.

Nice work.

She has a great personality, is friendly and has a great set of tits. For a lot of punters that is a big plus.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sally fits the gold premium class to a tee, though some classified here are way better options. It’s a pretty standard service but she is great to get along with and has good tits.

She does have a preference for customer type which is another story. I think she is ok, not great and not bad.

Banned
    I think hearing this is an eye opener for some. For me the review is just another side of the same story.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This review is one hundred percent accurate I’ve seen her and he’s right

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Isn’t 2 to 3 out of 10 a bit harsh? 🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw her one time. She wasn't that bad.
    In my view, 6 out of 10, which is below Ginza service. I haven't had anything less that 8/10 at Ginza except this one time with a Chinese girl 3 years ago.

But if you want to try Golden Premium Japanese girl, then it got to be Amber and Liz.
    Amber will actually blow all her competition. She is better than Diamond Class if there is anything higher than that.
    I also found J Liz to be on Diamond Class level. Full-on DFK and really keen-to-please attitude.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd also say this review is about spot on. Tried her a few weeks ago and definitely not the Ginza standard I am used too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve 45 View Post
    I'd also say this review is about spot on. Tried her a few weeks ago and definitely not the Ginza standard I am used too.
    Yep - a one and done for me too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I saw her one time. She wasn't that bad.
    In my view, 6 out of 10, which is below Ginza service. I haven't had anything less that 8/10 at Ginza except this one time with a Chinese girl 3 years ago.

But if you want to try Golden Premium Japanese girl, then it got to be Amber and Liz.
    Amber will actually blow all her competition. She is better than Diamond Class if there is anything higher than that.
    I also found J Liz to be on Diamond Class level. Full-on DFK and really keen-to-please attitude.
    C Annie would give Amber some competition in GCP. Wish she is back soon !

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    My issue isn't with the accuracy of his review it is the fact that he says he has been to Ginza 2/3 times a month for two years so that is at least 50 girls.

He has not written a single AR on any of them and chooses his first post to be a criticism of a girl.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    and that about sums it up ....

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    My issue isn't with the accuracy of his review it is the fact that he says he has been to Ginza 2/3 times a month for two years so that is at least 50 girls.

He has not written a single AR on any of them and chooses his first post to be a criticism of a girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    No offence but how does "pretty standard service" equate to "gold premium class"?? Hate to state the obvious but there is nothing gold or premium about "pretty standard service". (I haven't seen Sally, so I don't know either way. I'm just saying "gold premium" implies something more than "not great and not bad"...)
    Ok to me she does the minimum at ginza like bbbj and sex with average looks hence why she is gold premium. Some girls in that category do a bit more service wise but age or look stops them being diamond.

To me ginza is either gold premium or diamond. Most guys will be more accustomed to diamond because that’s what the majority of the girls are. Check Ginza categories mate, they don’t use anything other than these two categories and she surely ain’t diamond.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

Which is why I took the time to write the damn long introduction.

I was hoping it was going to be clear that I wasn't just writing a negative review to bring down the poor girl. My purpose was to write a 100% honest review without the bs from the perspective of a regular guy in his early 30s.
    I was prepared to get bashed for the review as it tends to happen when the first one is a negative one but I'll repeat again that this isn't meant to a criticism but my personal honest views.

I've always wanted to write my own reviews but frankly I've always been too lazy for it. I'll leave the glowing positive reviews to the brothers who do it well. Hell, I can't remember the proceedings of the session as soon as I walk out the door let alone write about it so realistically detailed. For those who like me, who don't mind the hard truth and don't want to be blindsided by exaggerated reviews and photoshopped images, here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Praguepred View Post
    Which is why I took the time to write the damn long introduction.

I was hoping it was going to be clear that I wasn't just writing a negative review to bring down the poor girl. My purpose was to write a 100% honest review without the bs from the perspective of a regular guy in his early 30s.
    I was prepared to get bashed for the review as it tends to happen when the first one is a negative one but I'll repeat again that this isn't meant to a criticism but my personal honest views.

I've always wanted to write my own reviews but frankly I've always been too lazy for it. I'll leave the glowing positive reviews to the brothers who do it well. Hell, I can't remember the proceedings of the session as soon as I walk out the door let alone write about it so realistically detailed. For those who like me, who don't mind the hard truth and don't want to be blindsided by exaggerated reviews and photoshopped images, here it is.
    I take your point and good feedback on why you wrote it. It is still good to write the odd good review as well even if they are short ones.

Banned
    To OP, anyone who read your review could easily tell if it’s real or fake.

It ain’t about positive or negative - it’s about the content, details, and balance. Ignore the trolls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

This is a true review

Hey Pragueprad, I really appreciate the honesty.

This is the type of review I look for. Positive and negative description on looks, personality and service.

We need more of these types of review. I sometime skim through this forum looking for these kinds of review but most of the time i end up with stuff like "I lick her pussy and she cums so much or I came 10 times in 1 hour." Seriously!!!

Great that you guys are pumping the review but please keep it relevant and useful. A lot of us aren't rich enough to go often so we rely on word of mouth. That being said there are a lot of good review out there keep it up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ginza is a great establishment but sometimes they overpromote someone which causes real disappointment. I think they are learning that this damages the brand.

While i'll be out of the review game until further notice...I've seen sally. She was actually the one that broke my Ginza cherry. I don't know about you but she was great! i suppose chemistry is something you either have or don't have with the girl. I'd say she's cute but face was she's not really a looker. I'd give her a 5/10 looks wise but her body is banging! I like her big natural tits and round ass. Yeah she's short...but her personality is nothing short of amazing! She's so bubbly and friendly it's almost contagious. Our sex was vocal and passionate and i still remember it till this day. Anywho maybe your experience was not great but your credibility would be so much better if you actually said some good things once in a while. Not bashing you just speaking my mind. You're not obligated too of course but remember this is a forum and had it not been for the good people that shared I would not have gone to so many places.
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    While i'll be out of the review game until further notice...I've seen sally. She was actually the one that broke my Ginza cherry. I don't know about you but she was great! i suppose chemistry is something you either have or don't have with the girl. I'd say she's cute but face was she's not really a looker. I'd give her a 5/10 looks wise but her body is banging! I like her big natural tits and round ass. Yeah she's short...but her personality is nothing short of amazing! She's so bubbly and friendly it's almost contagious. Our sex was vocal and passionate and i still remember it till this day. Anywho maybe your experience was not great but your credibility would be so much better if you actually said some good things once in a while. Not bashing you just speaking my mind. You're not obligated too of course but remember this is a forum and had it not been for the good people that shared I would not have gone to so many places.
    Great point re chemistry. At the end of the day no matter how professional they are they are all human so chemistry definitely changes everything. Unfortunately there just wasn't any between me and Sally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast