Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sally

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This was quite an honest review imo.
    Everyone has their own preferences in terms of face, body and perhaps different measurement on girls attitude.

And I agree the chemistry is very important. I think these type of reviews are also important, so the girls dnt get hyped up too much be other exaggerating reviews and comments.

My last visit to ginza was with amber, almost 2 yrs ago and although her service is top notch, I didn’t like her looks and I connected a lot better with Mayu who I tried 2 weeks before I tried Amber.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks quite fit in her current photos? Or are they photoshopped or old etc?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow so many guys don't like this girl. I honestly don't know what the different categories are. I assumed it was with the level of service provided not the looks. Anyway I just had short 30 minute session with this cutie and she really made my day and gave me a buzz hours after I left. Her personality is just so genuine and bubbly. Not fake at all. Her english is really good and you can have a conversation with this girl. At least we can all agree on this right?
    I have a preference for taller playboy body type girls over near 170cm because I think their proportions are better. Shorter girls generally don't have the right proportions. However Sally has an amazing body. Beautiful porcelain skin, soft and tight at the same time. Beautiful stomach without flab anywhere. Magnificent tits that defy gravity, beautiful round ass and shapely legs. Shorter girls don't come any better than this and when I saw her in this tight two piece black number she was divine. Face wise she's not a super model but common guys she's pretty in the girl next door kind of way.
    She sucked beautifully and was quite passionate and obliging. Shorter girls are more flexible so you can get them in all sorts of sexy poses and they have more endurance. She was really genuine and not over the top which I really appreciate. I find the girls that people rave about rather mechanical and fake. But I guess the guys who are all about themselves love that kind of stuff so good for them. Maybe I just clicked with her but I found nothing lacking in her looks or her performance. Definitely will see her again.

Banned
    Whatever Sally is really like, I reckon Byron’s well-worded support will lead to a spike in business for her.

Good on you for mounting a case for a girl you like Mr Byron. No doubt Sally will save a special hug for you when you’re next in her room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Whatever Sally is really like, I reckon Byron’s well-worded support will lead to a spike in business for her.

Good on you for mounting a case for a girl you like Mr Byron. No doubt Sally will save a special hug for you when you’re next in her room.
    Hmm I'm hardly a pimp.

I've been to all sorts of places and had the misfortune to have paid for woman who looked great until their clothes came off and then I find they have flabby rolls and scarred abdomens. I've had girls who looked great but who handled me like a lump of meat, telling me to hurry up and making me feel awful whilst wasting my time and money. So yeah I do have abit of perspective on things and what we get at Ginza is pretty awesome. We all have our preferences but honestly calling her short and chubby when she is not is really offensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve said it many times before, and I’ll say it again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don’t bash the bloke for telling HIS side of the story. Great post and great honesty. It just gives another view for ppl to look at.
    I’ve seen plenty of girls that are very very well reviewed here, and they were really not my type. That’s how it goes, what one guys finds hot, someone may find ugly. Just take it as it comes.
    Although 1 bad punt in 50 is pretty damn good in my eyes.

Banned
    Sally's a one and done for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Sometime u click with a girl sometimes u don’t and that’s okay

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Hmm I'm hardly a pimp.

I've been to all sorts of places and had the misfortune to have paid for woman who looked great until their clothes came off and then I find they have flabby rolls and scarred abdomens. I've had girls who looked great but who handled me like a lump of meat, telling me to hurry up and making me feel awful whilst wasting my time and money. So yeah I do have abit of perspective on things and what we get at Ginza is pretty awesome. We all have our preferences but honestly calling her short and chubby when she is not is really offensive.
    Original poster here.

Like I said a few times in my original post and the few responses, I'm not bagging out the chick. Just told it how it is.

Short and chubby isn't offensive, it's a way to describe a person's physique. And it's by no means an exaggeration. Not sure how short you are bro but she is short (max 160cm if that) and definitely chubby.

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    I've gone off some of your recommendations before (and also BC) for girls who are service orientated, I would have to say that while they are usually above and beyond when it comes to service I was kinda anticipating more appearance wise.
    I guess both of your descriptive AR's get me hyped up.

Having said that I've had too many duds with stunners :/

Is it too much to ask to have a girl who is 10/10 appearance wise and also 10/10 service wise ?
    Don't answer that lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Each to there own, but Sally is definitely not chubby or fat she has a flat stomach and an amazing figure if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by sombra View Post
    I have seen Sally and I think the original post was quite accurate. Compared to the vast majority of Asian girls, she _is_ on the short and chubby side. 2-3/10 is a bit rough though.
    As my experience I totally agree with you!!!
    This chick is really a f*ck deadfish and under GINZA services standard.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sally

+1 for the post buddy. keep it up.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Thanks for your honest review.
    Just shows that every one's experience can vary, though ideally it shouldn't.
    I enjoyed my session with Sally, she had a girl next door innocence and a young sexy bod.
    She does not have the experience and service skills of say Amber, but it was still a good session for me, but from reading all the negative comments I might be in the minority and I may have just been lucky that day..
    Regardless I will definitely be seeing her again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12