Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lala and Cici, A Double Night to Remember!! Lala's "Gift" to Celebrate 100 Sessions!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

Lala and Cici, A Double Night to Remember!! Lala's "Gift" to Celebrate 100 Sessions!!!

Prelude:

Gents (and the occasional lady that reads these forums), last nights stands out as one of my highlights, I have just completed a 2 hour double session with these 2 beautiful girls! Let me make a slight amendment - I spent the first hour with Lala, and her friend Cici joined us for the last hour! What a weird, but wonderful session! What a way to celebrate session 101 !

I was on wechat with Tony at 278 during the early evening. I jokingly mentioned that I needed to try a 278 double, but Ginza girls don't normally do double. Tony tells me "Hang on a minute!" as he raced off to find Lala and ask her if she was interested in doing a double with her friend, Cici (Speechwriter wrote an absolute spot on AR for Cici). A minute later, I received the reply that Lala had said yes... seriously, I thought that Tony was having a go at pulling my leg! I already had Lala booked for her final 2 hours at 278 and jokingly sent back the message that I'll take Cici for the 2 hours as well. One thing led to another, someone else had meantime booked Cici for the hour and Tony was very apologetic and told me that I could have her for only the second hour.. what? Leave me alone with the most beautiful girl I know for the first hour?? I thought about it, and realised that this is the best of both worlds! So, lock in Cici to walk in halfway through my 2 hour session!

I arrive at 278 with cash to burn in my pocket and had a chat with Tony for a few minutes until he buzzed through to Lala to see if she was ready. Sent through and tapped on the door. For the first time in months, I looked at Lala and I was completely speechless! dumbstruck! Mute! Lala was wearing a little black dress with her signature leopard skin stilettoes and it looked like she was heading out clubbing !! The dress itself revealed more skin then it covered - her silky black bra and matching panties were pushing her boobs out of the top of this tiny dress and, as I say, she looked spectacular!! Lala took note of my reaction, gave me a cute laugh and a beautiful smile as I stood there and could only repeat that one word over and over.. wow!! oh wow!! Lala let me ogle her for a few seconds and then.....

Review:

Part 1 - LALA

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upl...0646238207.mp4 - Lala's Super Sexy Video. And yes, this really is her and how she looks!!

She walked up to me and held both sides of my face and started to LFK/DFK me for the next minute, when we come up for air, Lala is still holding my face and she says "I love your face!" I ask her if she is happy to do a doubles session and her reply is that she is very excited to do doubles with her friend Cici, and very happy that we have the first hour alone together! We continue to LFK and I pull back a little bit so I can see her face, this time, I each up and gently caress her face and very ligtly brush my lips over hers.. I look at Lala's eyes and she has them closed as she gently returns my kisses. I gently remind her that it's time to go to shower. In the shower, Lala gives me a beautiful BBBJ that still gets me weak-kneed with her technique!

I won't go into anymore details, we have a set routine and Lala is even more orgasmic today than she normally is... a great sign of things to cum !!!

PART 2 - LALA & CICI

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/data/upl...030193422s.jpg http://www.278club.com.au/data/uploa...813104933s.jpg

At exactly the halfway mark of our 2 hour session, I was pounding Lala in mish, Lala was shouting that she was cumming again and there was a soft knock on the door.. I continued my routine on Lala as Cici entered and said "Hello" to both of us, I looked over my shoulder and couldn't believe my eyes! Cici entered in a pair of black stilletoes and was wearing her own little black lacy dress!! Cici looked magnificent with her huge EE cups bulging out the top of her dress! Her soft features are exactly as Speechwriter describes - she really looks like the girl next door - a super sexy, horny girl next door... Without missing a pump, I return her "hello" as I bring Lala to another orgasm and Cici soon joins us... Cici and Lala exchange words in Chinese and Lala looks up at me and tells me that Cici really wants to get in on the action and asked Lala if I can fuck her now.. Lala looks up at me and gasped "One more time baby, I don't want you to stop now!" and I continue my routine on her.. meanwhile Cici has reached under and was lightly massaging my nuts and and rubbing her huge tits on my ass and back! Lala whispers "I don't want you to stop but Cici wants to try you too" so we do a quick change of the dom, the girls swap spots and I soon look at Cici closely for the first time - she has a roundish face that somehow accentuates her sexiness.. wow.. these 2 girls are so different! Cici is incredibly horny and speaks fuck all English and Lala ends up being her translator!

Lala whips off the dom the I was using with her, while Cici was preparing, Lala tells her to lay down as she leans down and continues to BBBJ me while waiting for Cici to get comfortable. New dom applied and I look down at Cici in mish position, she has a genuine smile of anticipation on her face and I slowly enter her, thinking that we haven't warmed Cici up to a full session as yet... I didn't need to worry as she was so wet already! I made the comment "so wet!!" and Lala replied that Cici was very excitied to be with us and didn't want to wait any longer... Cici brings her legs up and grabs both sides of her tits and nearly pokes my eyes out with them! My eyes are bulging as I look down at this gorgeous girl and I commence my routine on Cici. I soon discovered that sex with Cici is COMPLETELY different to sex with Lala! Cici has a very soft body, her kisses are very soft and my routine was good enough to get Cici over the line after only 5 minutes of my routine. Even Cici's tongue is super soft as she DFK's me... I wanted to feel those super soft lips around RBJ!! Meanwhile Lala is sitting behind us, she began to touch my back, ass and nuts as well.. suddenly Lala exclaims "wow darling, you are making Cici cum very hard.. so much water!!" as I have Cici shuddering underneath me for the second time and she continued to speak Chinese in her cute higher pitch voice and repeating the word "cum" over and over again... I stopped for a moment, looked over at Lala sitting behind me and told her that it was time for Cici to suck RBJ, while Lala sat on my face...Lala translated my request for Cici and I watch her eyes light up with enthusiasm!

I notice that Lala has taken charge and plays the dominant role, Lala asks me to lay down and Immediately positions herself as if we were about to commence a session of 69.. however, Cici was kneeling between my legs and commenced her BBBJ routine as I give Lala's pussy some much loved attention! Cici's BBBJ is much sloppier than Lala's and she was soon hitting her stride... I looked up at the ceiling mirror and I watch the 2 girls. Lala then tells Cici how to suck RBJ, Cici stops and listens for a moment, acknowledged Lala's comment and restarted her routine using the deep, long, slow suction technique that has taken Lala many sessions to perfect on me! At one point, things turned super funny as Lala was trying to tell Cici about how to suck me and I brought her to a particularly strong orgasm and she was gsping something in Chinese, telling me that she was cumming in English and trying to continue her conversation with Cici as she groaned through her orgasm. Awesome and super funny stuff! Lala then tells me that she is particularly excited and wants me to fuck her in mish again... my routine with Lala is very straightforward, at least I know what I am doing with her! I continue in mish for what was probably a few more minutes, I was getting completely knackered by this point and Lala whispers that it's time for the girls to take over the work again and I lay on my back in anticipation....

This time it was Cici's turn to sit on my face and Lala gave me the BBBJ that I know and love. Cici has a very sweet tasting pussy. This time Cici was on top in a 69 type position and I went to town on her.. she is also very responsive to DATY but I was doing her for a few minutes when I finally grabbed her huge tits, man, they were soft!! I grabbed 2 huge handfuls and squeezed - hard... this resulted in Cici sitting straight up on my face and began grinding herself to another orgasm! The girls finally bring me over the line...

Final 5 minutes was spent with the 3 of us intertwined on the bed.. arms and legs were everywhere as we all hugged each other.. this would have been my kodak moment!

Conclusion:

I have to admit that I never expected this to happen...

One hour alone first with Lala, then Cici coming in for the last hour was just perfect!

Thank you Tony at 278 for organising and being the liaison officer that persisted made this happen!

Thank you Lala, you are the perfect girl! What a way for us to celebrate the passing of session 100, but I really never expected this!!!

Thank you Cici, you were awesome, beautiful, and horny !!

My only negative? Neither girl can get the attention they deserve when you do an MFF session... especially Cici who came in during the second hour, only got to cum 3 times ... I only got to cum once... lol

ps... I still get super horny just by watching that video!!!
    Last edited by Assandlegs; 14-08-2018 at 02:11 AM. Reason: photos added and formatting fixed!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy fuck bro! What a fucken experience!! I’m in awe!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    My only negative? Neither girl can get the attention they deserve when you do an MFF session... especially Cici who came in during the second hour, only got to cum 3 times ... I only got to cum once... lol
    Awesome read A&L !! I always thought that this would be a negative too.

Crikey! This sort of thing reminded me so much of my half double with Sophia and Snowy, as well!! Lol~~~

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice one A&L,

How is the bank account looking ? Pretty empty ?

What is the plan moving forward with Lala ?

One thousand sessions ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pics???
    I thought cameras were a no no at Ginza?

Banned
    Oh bravo A&L!

Do you think Cici could carry an entire session solo with you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No one know
    Depend is he getting bored of lala or not

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon you could write a book.... bring yellow pages back!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Very good read !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Awesome read A&L !! I always thought that this would be a negative too.
    Yes, it's a bit hard to spread the attention between 2 girls...

Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Crikey! This sort of thing reminded me so much of my half double with Sophia and Snowy, as well!! Lol~~~
    I was actually thinking about your efforts Omni... lol... "half double"...

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Nice one A&L,

How is the bank account looking ? Pretty empty ?

What is the plan moving forward with Lala ?

One thousand sessions ?
    Thanks BC... Bank is still looking great, will be better once tax return will drop a fair bit back in there for me .... I worked out that I could book Lala daily for the next couple of years ... haha

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Oh bravo A&L!

Do you think Cici could carry an entire session solo with you?
    Heya Speech! I think she would have no problem at all! I really like Cici, and she is very orgasmic as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    No one know
    Depend is he getting bored of lala or not
    This will never happen bro Happyman!

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    I reckon you could write a book.... bring yellow pages back!
    Haha... Bro Weapon, a few here claim that my AR's are a work of fiction... unfortunately, they never bother to post any review of their own !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Super jealous. Wish I had the cash to burn

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Super jealous. Wish I had the cash to burn
    Haha... no need for jealousy! Just do it! Even if it's only once!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Added the photos (which I can't figure out how to do on a smart phone) and went through and fixed my grammar and spelling..

Thanks for your kind words everyone - and thanks to those that PM'd me too...
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuuuuck me... that Lala video is just super hot!! Wow!! I have seen her twice.. that really is her!! No Photoshop, her real body and face!!
    Fuck me A&L, you're a lucky man to have her over 100 times now.. I am sure you have genuine feelings for each other (lucky bastard!!).. but I need to book her again and remember what a sweet girl she actually is in RL !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Fuuuuck me... that Lala video is just super hot!! Wow!! I have seen her twice.. that really is her!! No Photoshop, her real body and face!!
    Fuck me A&L, you're a lucky man to have her over 100 times now.. I am sure you have genuine feelings for each other (lucky bastard!!).. but I need to book her again and remember what a sweet girl she actually is in RL !!
    Haha... treat her right and reap the rewards!

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is brilliant!! Great AR bro A&L! You’re one lucky man!

Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    This is brilliant!! Great AR bro A&L! You’re one lucky man!
    Haha... thanks bro bigC !!! More thanks to Lala though, she said yes..

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow! Awesome review. Worth the wait.
    Also never seen that Lala video. Might be time to revisit this one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast