Thread: Proper Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Proper Massage

Nothing juice here but just some general talk for this post.

I visited an Asian massage shop at a shopping Centre last week to get some massage. Whilst the massage lady was not super experienced and there was nothing sexual, but gosh she gave a pretty decent massage and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Whilst I was receiving a proper massage, I thought it is pretty funny because although I have been going to “massage shops” quite regularly over the last 6 months, I have never received any massage at all! 😂

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    We pay the massage fee then we give massage to the girls, very appropriate And over time we became pretty proficient at it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    maybe why they are best known as R&T shops and not massage shops lol.
    probably more punters can give better massages, but hey i will stick with the HAB's and their mostly poor massage skills.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    We pay the massage fee then we give massage to the girls, very appropriate And over time we became pretty proficient at it
    Ya exactly, the other day whilst I was giving a her a massage, I asked if she would pay me to massage her. She replied and asked how much with giggling...good fun! Lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Ya exactly, the other day whilst I was giving a her a massage, I asked if she would pay me to massage her. She replied and asked how much with giggling...good fun! Lol
    Yet some punters think this is a stupid and senseless activity. They say since we’re the clients and the girls are paid to provide service then we should never do the work. In the room we should attempt to break this client-service provider barrier. If only those punters knew what they’d missed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    some shops have good standards of "massage", you just need to find it and enjoy it... I like to get what I paid for

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    some shops have good standards of "massage", you just need to find it and enjoy it... I like to get what I paid for
    True, Green Tea and the old Angie used to provide high standard massage. The dilemma is the more time spent to enjoy the real massage the less time available to enjoy the real fun

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't mind not getting any massage at all. I prefer the full hour fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Participation is part of the fun and an indication of the level of rapport gained with the masseuse and her with you.
    Trust and respect are important.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recently went to a shop and got the shittest massage ever. Her way of explaining it was 'guys don't come here for the massage'

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    Recently went to a shop and got the shittest massage ever. Her way of explaining it was 'guys don't come here for the massage'
    That is where you reply with "oh so if the fee I already paid was not for a massage, it was payment for the extras. Sweet, no tip required"

I bet she changes her tune then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    best massage from "massage shops" has to be Star or Bamboo both in SH, though I'm not sure if Bamboo can classify as a punting shop anymore..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits