Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Banned by a working girl n how to unfuck it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There are WLs who know how to play the game right. They will say the right things to make you believe that she likes you very much but it's all fake.

If you're really interested in a WL and want to test her for her sincerity and genuine friendship, you're better off inviting her out first and seeing if she is interested and not showing up with some gifts at the brothel. If she accepts your invitation then you may get her something nice (but don't buy her a LV bag please). These girls know that many guys want them and will shower them with expensive gifts. If a girl really likes you as a person then she won't be swayed by expensive gifts. She will find time to go out with you if she is comfortable and sees some chemistry with you.
    Surely buying a girl a present before you actually know her reeks of desperation. For every girl that is charmed by the gesture and wants to take it further, there will be 10 who are happy to take your charity and not reciprocate. Its not their fault, its when there is no end to the attention they receive, they will prefer the less attainable or top quality man only

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    so true, cruel nature but we the punters sometimes get lost in the fantasy
    Yes a fantasy that can cost large sums of money in the end and for some guys their nest egg.

Banned
    Yes by a pretty young Chinese woman mentioned in my last post in can you tell if they orgasm .

Was given her mobile post session. Bit of contact, though evidently a language issue as almost no English and I no Chinese of any form . After 3 attempts to organise a booking with her as she kept saying come over but never telling me where except Burwood .. I got blocked on her WeChat ..que sera sera

A shop (fave) or precisely a mildly unhinged Korean mamasan now no longer working at shop , banned me , as she has been fired I was welcomed back.

Otherwise

Move on , go west, don’t sweat it, usually nothing to see nor unfuck .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    no show today again by a ML, go figure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Move on. Theres plenty of girls out there

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ya find another shop. Heaps out there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    agreed with what the other guys are saying. move on! plenty of other shops and girls to try.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Plenty of other girls out there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    TBH I'd have done the same if I had been the WL. Your behaviour came across as creepy. You look obsessed over her. If you really want her, stop this for a while and then start booking her again but without weird stuff, just 30/60 minutes, regular sex, that's it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is more testosterone flying around in this Thread than the wad I spat from my baby making device with a lady from QVB massage a few days ago.

I admit I thoroughly enjoyed reading all this

I think OP got the message.
    Am slightly envious because i would love to have a spare 2k to throw at such frivolties. At 150/H shops thats about 13 gashes slayed, at 90/.5H (all inclusive) RnT thats 22 strokings, spanish conquests, or whatever else you manage to drum up.

Given only 52 weeks a year thats a healthy work/life/punt balance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Important that you just forget her and move on mate. It's all a lot of fun but none of it is real life. There are so many great experiences to be had in punting (and in life).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This got crazy a long time ago.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuryYourDead View Post
    This got crazy a long time ago.
    Yeah probably safe to say it's looking at crazy through the rear view mirror..

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    lol so I got banned by a working girl. honest to god I treated her so good n she fucking took advantage of my kindness n she cheated me n she is too embarrassed to see me again so she banned me. It's not a shop level ban. so the mamasan let me book her again. But after she saw me she slammed the door on me. I'm a simple guy. I just want sex. I dont care what happened in the past. anyway I think she is in a new shop now. Should I go see her again? I'm pretty sure I will get the refuse service treatment.

May be I just leave her alone?

what a fucking stupid post...
    they are prostitutes and you are a customer.... move on to the next...
    banned for whatever reason, we have no way of telling, but in my experience its because the customer was a cock bag or asked too many personal questions etc... WLs have limits too...

What do you expect out of this post?

Reassuracnce? a pat on the back? a hug?

... yes for fucks sake move on and leave her alone. So many pussys out there, so litttle time and money.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678