Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Banned by a working girl n how to unfuck it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I wonder how many WLs have steady boyfriends or even, how many are married WLs.

I know only one girl on roster in a popular shop that's married. She didn't tell me but I saw the wedding photos because I know the photographer she used and her pictures are on his Facebook page.

I can't imagine how she could keep this secret from her husband and his family and friends.

I wonder if he knows.
    Or he could be the one pimping her out lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Or he could be the one pimping her out lol
    I would imagine most times if a married woman goes to be a WL, it's usually cos there are extreme circumstances at home and they need the money. Like for some medical costs or operations. Every “working gal” had some sob story.

Banned
    No offence guys, but how is it any of our fucking business what a WL does out side of the time we pay to be with her??
    She could be married, single, have a wife, be in a polygamous relationship.... it's got nothing to do with us.
    And isn't that what got this idiot into this problem in the first place??

Pay to play, then walk away.

Yes true
    They have lives outside this job so don't be fooled.

Remember, you're a customer, just a job.

It's true some girls have their favorites and on rare occasions, have relationships with their customers or even marry some.

But the problems always start when she stops this job for a normal job. Suddenly there's no money, the lifestyle changes and things go bad. The girls end up going back to this job and the marriage falls apart.

I know one girl however that married her customer, they moved to Newcastle and have a business together.

So that's one success story.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I wonder how many WLs have steady boyfriends or even, how many are married WLs.

I know only one girl on roster in a popular shop that's married. She didn't tell me but I saw the wedding photos because I know the photographer she used and her pictures are on his Facebook page.

I can't imagine how she could keep this secret from her husband and his family and friends.

I wonder if he knows.
    Not to sure with case of WLs but I know of several MLs either with sugar daddy interstate, sugar daddy in syd, husband overseas or boyfriend/boyfriends while going out with another guy. It’s not uncommon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lots of fish in the sea. Find a better one

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Wow this thread exploded. Not sure if I should add more oil to the fire. But OP is getting undeserved heat from some white knights. I know this forum is very detached from normal society and can put WLs on a pedestal.

Even so I think OP got played by the girl, has some unresolved issues with her a result. Not surprised. Normal girls can feck up your mind much less WLs. I’ve had a few ML that I dated said to me repeatedly they are single only to discover they actually are going out with someone else later on. True story once I even saw them on the street in Haymarket together on her birthday. Not surprised if some of them have multiple guys or spare tires. They do after all have easy access to many horny and lovelorn men as their clients.

Anyway OP, I am saying Chicks can be duplicitous, WLs more so in my experience. So my advice is let it all out now and then let it go. Bitches be crazy. Seems like you got cash. Try dating regular chicks instead unless you are already married to one then I have no advice
    Lol I wanna give gold to this post but this isn't Reddit :')

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    No offence guys, but how is it any of our fucking business what a WL does out side of the time we pay to be with her??
    She could be married, single, have a wife, be in a polygamous relationship.... it's got nothing to do with us.
    And isn't that what got this idiot into this problem in the first place??

Pay to play, then walk away.
    No offense, huge dick guy, but how is it any of your fucking business what a punter does with a WL?
    You say pay to play then walk away.... Well in the spirit of cheesy lines, I say to you have your say then walk away. Too hard to do? Or do you really need to be alpha male of this forum so bad?
    And one more question for you: are you doing this (dishing out all this pep on the forum) for the ladies (who you've never met, I might add), or is it so that you get the satisfaction of getting the outcome that you think is "right"?
    Actually I think this last question should be answered by all white knights, or all people of "perceived higher morality"!
    Personally, I can never understand HOW anyone can get so attached to WLs, but I can understand WHY. Too much money, too little warmth in their lives, that is the reason. How it happens I have no idea.... My body is hardwired to separate punting sex from real intimate sex due to more than 2 decades of punting. Immediately after coming, all I want to do is get the hell out of that room! Nowadays I have another problem... I have become too adept at finding flaws in women. There was one ML whom I thought was the hottest girl ever and for a while she was on my mind a lot. On my 3rd visit, I managed to see a flaw in her (bad breath), and that was the end of my "obsession".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by uunlimited View Post
    Been there done that. Spent a fortune on a Ginza girl. She is still there btw. She promised a lot but it was all lies. Found out she did that to other customers as well to obtain expensive presents. I thought about revenge, writing bad reviews, expose her to her friends and family. But in the end i just choose to move on. Nothing good will come out from hurting her. Lesson learnt. Focus my energy and time on making more money instead. Life is better now.
    A receptionist told me that some guys are just so dumb when it comes to presents.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No offense, huge dick guy, but how is it any of your fucking business what a punter does with a WL?
    You say pay to play then walk away.... Well in the spirit of cheesy lines, I say to you have your say then walk away. Too hard to do? Or do you really need to be alpha male of this forum so bad?
    And one more question for you: are you doing this (dishing out all this pep on the forum) for the ladies (who you've never met, I might add), or is it so that you get the satisfaction of getting the outcome that you think is "right"?
    Actually I think this last question should be answered by all white knights, or all people of "perceived higher morality"!
    Personally, I can never understand HOW anyone can get so attached to WLs, but I can understand WHY. Too much money, too little warmth in their lives, that is the reason. How it happens I have no idea.... My body is hardwired to separate punting sex from real intimate sex due to more than 2 decades of punting. Immediately after coming, all I want to do is get the hell out of that room! Nowadays I have another problem... I have become too adept at finding flaws in women. There was one ML whom I thought was the hottest girl ever and for a while she was on my mind a lot. On my 3rd visit, I managed to see a flaw in her (bad breath), and that was the end of my "obsession".
    I've had my say, and walking away.
    Post, and drop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Giving presents to a WL is fine
    Thinking you are the only one who is doing that for any given WL is stupid

Banned
    Rodents have bad eyes .
    But also a very keen sense of smell and taste.
    That's why they the bite on the mouths.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it so happened to me, let it go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozapine View Post
    Rodents have bad eyes .
    But also a very keen sense of smell and taste.
    That's why they the bite on the mouths.
    beautiful poem, but i don't get it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    A receptionist told me that some guys are just so dumb when it comes to presents.
    There are WLs who know how to play the game right. They will say the right things to make you believe that she likes you very much but it's all fake.

If you're really interested in a WL and want to test her for her sincerity and genuine friendship, you're better off inviting her out first and seeing if she is interested and not showing up with some gifts at the brothel. If she accepts your invitation then you may get her something nice (but don't buy her a LV bag please). These girls know that many guys want them and will shower them with expensive gifts. If a girl really likes you as a person then she won't be swayed by expensive gifts. She will find time to go out with you if she is comfortable and sees some chemistry with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To be honest never ever trust any bush shit from ML or WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    To be honest never ever trust any bush shit from ML or WL
    Some genuine WLs and MLs revealed to me what their colleagues have said and it was not all nice to hear. Some laughed at guys who came quickly (within 5 minutes) or couldn't come at all. Others talked about the penis sizes of some guys and how some guys opened up to them about their private lives. For those who brought presents suggested that they were losers and couldn't find girls outside the shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Some genuine WLs and MLs revealed to me what their colleagues have said and it was not all nice to hear. Some laughed at guys who came quickly (within 5 minutes) or couldn't come at all. Others talked about the penis sizes of some guys and how some guys opened up to them about their private lives. For those who brought presents suggested that they were losers and couldn't find girls outside the shop.
    I've heard the same. When a WL/ML really clicks she tells you all the shit like this. I have been asked to sit in the WL waiting area behind the scenes by a MLs that liked me and I got to hear all sorts of stuff. Some, not all, really dish out on punters who are: ugly; fat; rude; bald; smelly; dumb; gullible; don't shave; don't cut finger nails; have small dicks; ugly dicks; cum too fast; don't cum; are drunk; are on drugs; don't wash their bums properly; etc.

You get to hear the same sort of thing if you find yourself hanging out with a bunch of women in say a "mother's" group, after a while they will forget you are a man or that you are listening and say all sorts of shit about their husbands etc.

I see mostly MLs and I think compared to WLs they have more scope to manipulate guys since inevitably this feeling of "being special" boils down to who they are screwing and in case of WL it's everyone who is paying.... With ML they will say "only you baby"!!!

In any case a WL / ML is practicing with multiple guys each day to compartmentalise and say things to keep guys coming back.

Yes you can have a connection but there is multiple other guys with Same connection.....

It is the nature of the beast.....

This is not to say a WL or ML is a bad person it's just that by the nature of their work they generally can't / won't get involved with punters and the ones that they do get involved with outside of shop are the ones who they know won't get too close.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    I see mostly MLs and I think compared to WLs they have more scope to manipulate guys since inevitably this feeling of "being special" boils down to who they are screwing and in case of WL it's everyone who is paying.... With ML they will say "only you baby"!!!

In any case a WL / ML is practicing with multiple guys each day to compartmentalise and say things to keep guys coming back.

Yes you can have a connection but there is multiple other guys with Same connection.....

It is the nature of the beast.....

This is not to say a WL or ML is a bad person it's just that by the nature of their work they generally can't / won't get involved with punters and the ones that they do get involved with outside of shop are the ones who they know won't get too close.
    so true, cruel nature but we the punters sometimes get lost in the fantasy

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast