Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned by a working girl n how to unfuck it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by babycatmassage View Post
    What if you send her a text and ask the reason why. Be clear by turning over the last card. Even if you have to move on, move on with knowing. But if she won’t answer, then let it go.
    +1

sounds like a good strategy to me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a sucker. Lol. Takin a WL to lunch on paid time is already enough. If she liked u, paying for her meal is good enough. And then asking you to book her overnight, if she wanted it that bad she would have just spent the night with you after work. Think with ya brain... not with ya...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dude........ I thought the beauty of punting is quick simple trade. If you are rich and want emotional attachments, probably you should try SA

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Chaps,

Now I find this thread rather sad. We've all been struck by an infatuation for a particular girl at one time or other. We're only human, right?

Real men see it for what it is and don't go lusting after the one particular girl. Call it maturity if you will, but don't drag the shop out with you when you leave. The girls are doing a job, the shop experience is fantasy, and unless you have been lucky enough to meet your soul mate in your latest speed dating punt, you're just another lonely, horny male full of testosterone.

It takes two people to fall in love but it only takes one to turn an otherwise intimate cash transaction into something the girl, or guy, would gladly refund double for in order to avoid the other. Uncommon, but it happens. Every shop and every girl has stories of THAT creepy guy who wouldn't stop chasing a girl everyone else thinks is average but he thinks is THE ONE.

Punters can change girls, change days or change shops. Girls are trapped in their shop until they find a better shop and change their name or go do outcall in Brisbane or Melbourne for a few weeks until it all blows over.

Don't chase the girls. Tell her you're into her, if you want it to be more. if she's into you she will say the same. Or make it clear that it ain't going to happen. If she decides not to fuck you on a private paid date or worse, tries to make it clear that she thinks you're going to be trouble best avoided, then leave her alone.

It doesn't take much to be found legally stalking another person... checking all her reviews at all the shops in which she has worked? ...got shop photos of her on your phone?... she refuses to say hello or take your money? Leave her alone.

Go to a new shop, block her WeChat, delete her contact details, etc. Break the cycle before it becomes a problem that you can't deal with.

BB

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-WL-now-what-D

Seems like this happened to you before mate...
    Yeah, I remembered that one and from the OP, that had already happened to him a few times before. So, sounds like he is a pathological sucker for working ladies , may be in search of a fairy tale ending??

And this could all be made up fake news too just to play us in the forum .

At the end of the day, read and move on, cum and move on or fuck and move on and have fun........ haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So you did and overnight and spent time with her on a date the next day on her day off. Can I ask what you did on the date? Sounds to me like she spent the whole day with you and realised your a simp.

Rule no.1 don't be a simp.

Quote Originally Posted by bbongobboy View Post
    Hello Chaps,

Now I find this thread rather sad. We've all been struck by an infatuation for a particular girl at one time or other. We're only human, right?

Real men see it for what it is and don't go lusting after the one particular girl. Call it maturity if you will, but don't drag the shop out with you when you leave. The girls are doing a job, the shop experience is fantasy, and unless you have been lucky enough to meet your soul mate in your latest speed dating punt, you're just another lonely, horny male full of testosterone.

It takes two people to fall in love but it only takes one to turn an otherwise intimate cash transaction into something the girl, or guy, would gladly refund double for in order to avoid the other. Uncommon, but it happens. Every shop and every girl has stories of THAT creepy guy who wouldn't stop chasing a girl everyone else thinks is average but he thinks is THE ONE.

Punters can change girls, change days or change shops. Girls are trapped in their shop until they find a better shop and change their name or go do outcall in Brisbane or Melbourne for a few weeks until it all blows over.

Don't chase the girls. Tell her you're into her, if you want it to be more. if she's into you she will say the same. Or make it clear that it ain't going to happen. If she decides not to fuck you on a private paid date or worse, tries to make it clear that she thinks you're going to be trouble best avoided, then leave her alone.

It doesn't take much to be found legally stalking another person... checking all her reviews at all the shops in which she has worked? ...got shop photos of her on your phone?... she refuses to say hello or take your money? Leave her alone.

Go to a new shop, block her WeChat, delete her contact details, etc. Break the cycle before it becomes a problem that you can't deal with.

BB
    Good post !

And I find it funny that people advised him to text the girl and ask her why, what makes them think he doesn’t know why already ? And what makes them think he had written both sides of the stories already ?

Move on, case closed, that’s all !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ditto. Do yourself a favour and move on. She’s scammed you once. Why in God’s name would you want to see her again?

Can't unfuck the fucked in this case……..I think some are being a bit harsh on you though mate, if you fall you fall, just pick yourself up again, find another, fall again, pick yourself up, you get the jist, at least your living………

Chok Di Haa
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds to me like she ripped the bandaid off for you, brutally.
    If you are developing feelings for WLs, i think you might need to take a break, find a meaningful relationship, long or short, then decide whether you still want to punt

Quote Originally Posted by wearahat View Post
    Good you posted here
    Every guy is seeing it the exact same way

You are infatuated then got taken advantage of
    She doesnt want to be alone in a room with someone that has reason for take revenge for being cheated

WTF…………………………………..
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like she did you a favour. In short it's better than the outcome of she had let it go on longer.

Keep it simple. She's there to make money and you're there to buy sex. Nothing wrong with either in my opinion. Just don't forget what you're both there for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nearly happened to me lately mate , she tells me she fucks only me until I found out others have been there & but her lingerie, trips away & all sorts of shit, get out & run like fuck into the blue yonder then return to a newbie without getting stitched up, pay, fuck then go, these women are not made to be serious dude, it’s for your dosh & that’s the reality bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is why I am happy that I am not a rich man, if a woman wants me then she must actually want me because there is nothing in my wallet..

Of course if I had been furiously beaten with the ugly stick and not an ounce of charm to help me out then money would be the only way to get some action.. but thankfully the ugly stick only tapped me once or twice and I'm still working on the charm. I have had quite a few freebies in my time so I guess I am doing better than most and for that I am thankful.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Heard a funny joke about money.

Rich man says to his rich younger gf
    'Would you still love me if I lost all my money?'

Young gf
    'Id miss you, but I would still love you'

Its nice to find a good wl/ml that gives you what you are looking for. It gets tough when you get the feels....see a girl 100 times may give you some perspective, but at the same time do you think the girls opinion of you changes for the better?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Your sentence she fucks only you dosen’t make sense if she is a WL why she only fucks you . She can’t survive just fucking you . At the end they’re women if they like you then you might have chance otherwise she only see you if you pay her .
    Sorry I meant ML not WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had a few over nighter's with ML's but never paid for it. If they like you, they will see you outside for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Its nice to find a good wl/ml that gives you what you are looking for. It gets tough when you get the feels....see a girl 100 times may give you some perspective, but at the same time do you think the girls opinion of you changes for the better?
    Trick question?

if you only see them and they believe you are only seeing them. ??

But then again i'm sure as a WLs they'll get a crap tone of smooth talkers all day long.
    So whatever you say or do, i'm sure they'll have heard it countless times before and group you into the bunch.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast