Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned by a working girl n how to unfuck it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I barely remember the girls names after I leave the shop lmao, even my best punts the only girl whose name I remember was Pandora at Ginza.

Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    I barely remember the girls names after I leave the shop lmao, even my best punts the only girl whose name I remember was Pandora at Ginza.
    The names aren't real anyway. Why waste brain space remembering names.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel sorry for the OP. But, you need to forget and move on. The girl doesn’t feel comfortable seeing you and doesn’t want to. Not sure what happened but let the girl go. Don’t stress her out and scare her or stalk her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Let's see.

- I always book two hours for each visit with her
    - in the first few visits I took her to lunch. On paid time.
    - one time, she said she want a day off. n asked me to do overnight so she can get the next day off. Yeh paid a little less than $2000 for overnight n the place is so shit it's like I paid money to torture myself
    - went on a date with her the next day on her day off. She promised sex afterwards but at the end of the date I didn't get sex... N ran away n banned me.

So in my heart I feel she cheated me n she is too embarrassed to see me again? After a few weeks I booked her again n got refused service by her... LOL

Its her loss. Now your money goes to another WL/ML.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Its her loss. Now your money goes to another WL/ML.
    That's what I'm doing atm. Too many pussies out there lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been there. Makes me wish I'd never gone down the punting path in all honesty.

Banned
    ^youre paying for a X amount of time to fantasize/enjoy your time with a WL. Anything outside of that and youre better off getting a GF

Banned
    I've sat back and not said anything, but I can't contain it anymore.

Bro, stop fucking stalking WL's!! You have a pattern of behaviour going on. You need to ctfo, remember that they owe you nothing, and stop expecting shit from them. 2k , for 1 day?? Are you loco??? And then she dont wanna see yo bitch ass again, you must be some uber creepy cunt. Ladies love money, and if she is shunning you, maybe YOU are the problem. Obviously money cant buy anything, if she cant even be in the same room as you.

Its cunts like you, stalking the ladies, that make women not want to work in the industry. Its assholes like you that make decent punters lose their regulars. Stop being a fucking selfish dick and realize she ain't jonseing for you.
    There is some elements to this story you are not telling, as it is an incomplete puzzle. How about putting all cards on the table?

I've seen one WL disappear off a roster at one shop I like. And she disappeared right as you posted this. She was there almost everyday too. I hope to fucking God I am wrong. If I am right in my assumption, I will be super fucking pissed. And unlike you, ya fucking creepy cunt, I will have resigned myself to the fact that she is gone, and time to move on.

Why do weird cunts have to fuck shit up for regular guys..... fml..... she could really handle a dong too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lets always take care of the lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I've sat back and not said anything, but I can't contain it anymore.

Bro, stop fucking stalking WL's!! You have a pattern of behaviour going on. You need to ctfo, remember that they owe you nothing, and stop expecting shit from them. 2k , for 1 day?? Are you loco??? And then she dont wanna see yo bitch ass again, you must be some uber creepy cunt. Ladies love money, and if she is shunning you, maybe YOU are the problem. Obviously money cant buy anything, if she cant even be in the same room as you.

Its cunts like you, stalking the ladies, that make women not want to work in the industry. Its assholes like you that make decent punters lose their regulars. Stop being a fucking selfish dick and realize she ain't jonseing for you.
    There is some elements to this story you are not telling, as it is an incomplete puzzle. How about putting all cards on the table?

I've seen one WL disappear off a roster at one shop I like. And she disappeared right as you posted this. She was there almost everyday too. I hope to fucking God I am wrong. If I am right in my assumption, I will be super fucking pissed. And unlike you, ya fucking creepy cunt, I will have resigned myself to the fact that she is gone, and time to move on.

Why do weird cunts have to fuck shit up for regular guys..... fml..... she could really handle a dong too.
    Hu6e cock man, what you said is fukn spot on and well said. But this kinda behaviour, you cannot change the way they think because of their brains how it's wired. I could be wrong. Some people can change their behaviours but may take some time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Hu6e cock man, what you said is fukn spot on and well said. But this kinda behaviour, you cannot change the way they think because of their brains how it's wired. I could be wrong. Some people can change their behaviours but may take some time
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Good post !

And I find it funny that people advised him to text the girl and ask her why, what makes them think he doesn’t know why already ? And what makes them think he had written both sides of the stories already ?

Move on, case closed, that’s all !
    A clear answer will be a slap to wake up. none of advise here will be taken into account, so let him get it straight from her, haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    File a complaint with the cops and tell us how it went.

Banned
    Let me tell you a story. How I know this story is irrelevant. It is 100% true.

There once was a guy who had problem with boundaries. He would try in vain to pursue women who in turn would reject him. He built up quite a portfolio of Violence Restraining Orders.
    He then sought the company of brothel workers. He found the affection intoxicating. Just to be loved was incredible. They all loved him. And wanted him to be their boyfriend.
    Because they told him so.
    After several incidents where he became too obsessive and threatened other customers, he was removed from several shops, by force.
    Again the police became involved.
    So he went online to find a soulmate. In his confusion, he mistook kindness for affection. He misunderstood that when a girl says 'babe', it didn't mean he was her babe. At this point though, his interest moved towards younger women. He felt he could control them, and they would never leave him.
    His obsession and desire for one young lady, became too extreme in the eyes of the law. He saw nothing wrong with talking to young ladies. He saw nothing wrong with growing his hair long. He saw nothing wrong with dressing up as a school girl. He saw nothing wrong with going to the young ladies high school to meet her. He saw nothing wrong with dressing up as a school girl, entering her high school under the guise of a female student, and taking her away with him. To be together forever. Because he loved her. And she loved him. In his mind.

Unfortunately for him, this was nothing but a fantasy, of which he had created.
    In jail, he forced to do terrible things to survive. Would you suck a dick; to ensure your safety? Would you let another man (or men) fuck your ass, to prevent being assaulted? Would you hide used syringes up your ass so the guards couldn't find them, to not get stabbed? What if someone forced you to regurgitate your medication, to be later sold and injected?

At what point did he realize that what he had being doing for years was not right? He was being selfish and pursuing his own desires, with no regard for anyone else. If he had taken rejection in a calm, unassuming manner, maybe his life wouldn't have come to this.

A truly fucked up story.
    But gents, punting... it's all a fucking game.
    We pay to play, and that's all there is to it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Rule #1. No is no. Simple.
    Rule #2. No explanation is required.

Non-communication is a form of communication. Take it for what it is.

"If he had taken rejection in a calm, unassuming manner, maybe his life wouldn't have come to this."

Yep. My best friend is a stunning 6 foot blonde with e cups, tatts and a killer body. She basically can't go anywhere because when she politely turns guys down they get aggressive, abusive etc. Just take it for what it is. Move on.

I forgot about her n this post but I got a message from her today... She is pregnant. Mother******.

Banned
    I forgot about her n this post but I got a message from her today... She is pregnant. Mother******.
    Aigoo. Is that yours?

Banned
    https://youtu.be/JohGniYph-c

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OP are you the father?? haha

please change your name to Alpha, being a beta is lame bro

Here's a question for everyone:
    If you made a mistake and got a WL pregos.
    What would you do?
    I'm paying child support, so would it be the same deal? You'll be paying for the next 18 years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow! New twists... it's like watching a drama.

So what's next ?

Ask for another 5k for an operation ?

Or she may be thinking punters are afraid of settling down. And that reason alone will send you running off.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast