Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rimming

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nicole at Kellyville Massage gives you a rimming as part of her NHJ service. She will also sometimes provide a BBBJ but never FS covered or otherwise.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Nicole at Kellyville Massage gives you a rimming as part of her NHJ service. She will also sometimes provide a BBBJ but never FS covered or otherwise.
    Whats the address or contact for this place?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nicole at Kellyville Massage gives you a rimming
    as part of her NHJ service. She will also sometimes provide a BBBJ but never FS covered or otherwise.
    Is this that new place kellyville ridge massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder these girls that do rimming enjoy being rimmed themselves.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ahhh nicolee

Can confirm Nicole does a deep rim to get you hard before your turn over.

She also loves FIV and if you hit her G-Spot she gushes like an elephant's trunk

CBJ also offered if she likes you and you bring your own rubber.

Only downside is her accent is a bit weird and she isn't the prettiest to look at.

Enjoy fellas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by omguser View Post
    I stumbled upon this thread last week, when I was trying to figure out what to do for my next punt. Having never really experienced rimming - I figured it was time. At the time, I was in Surry Hills and I only had about 45 minutes before a meeting. I messaged Ginza and I messaged Sakura 57 - requesting: Rimming, BBBJ, CIM and that's it. I did not want any other service.

The mamasan at Sakura replied to me within two minutes and suggested a girl named Ellie. I agreed - made the booking and walked over to Sakura. First impressions: everything was just "okay" - nothing stands out in particular about Ellie. She brought me to a room, gave me a shower and cleaned me inside out (literally). Intrigued, I just went along with it.

She then asked me to lay down on the bed - facing down. Again, intrigued - I just went along with it. She then starts rimming me straight away, no teasing - nothing. Just right to it. At first I thought - hmmm interesting, so it's basically just licking. But I was wrong, she started to tongue fuck my ass like there was no tomorrow. Literally kept trying to push her tongue in about as deep as she could go. She repeated the process of licking and tongue fucking for a solid 15 minutes.

Personally, I got bored after about 2 minutes - and just kept looking at the time waiting for it to end. I might have enjoyed it a little bit more if she was maybe playing with my LB (little bro) at the same time - but no, it was just 15 minutes of rimming (if you can call it that).

Afterwards, she had me turn around - in the mean time she used mouthwash - and then started sucking on LB for the next 15 minutes until I exploded in her mouth. That was the end of the session. I cleaned up, got dressed, went back to work.
    That session sounds amazing to me 😍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Hardcore,

Can you put the link to this kellyville massage and nicoles page or PM me some more info about her massage what she includes ( rimming ) and the costs for extras like BBBJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if Nicole works anywhere else outside of Kellyvillie?

Banned
    Many guys love rimming but do they clean their assess properly? It appears women have an issue with a particular gross habit of some men.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...3815a1d7d35405

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One time I was getting a cbj from a very young private when halfway through she goes “can I rim you?”. Of course I let her but was random since she strongly advertises and only gives cbj yet happily wants to tongue butt, I was happy though 😎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many guys love rimming but do they clean their assess properly? It appears women have an issue with a particular gross habit of some men.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...3815a1d7d35405
    Hi cuteguy,

It is one thing I allways make shore. Before I go visit a ML or FS I shower and shave my arsecrack and balls and I use a duche bulb to fully clean out and wash my arse properly. I do this always before going to see a ML or FS lady.

If your expecting a ML or FS lady to play with your arse and cock make shore you are clean. And if your looking to get rimmed please shave or wax or get lazered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Hi cuteguy,

It is one thing I allways make shore. Before I go visit a ML or FS I shower and shave my arsecrack and balls and I use a duche bulb to fully clean out and wash my arse properly. I do this always before going to see a ML or FS lady.

If your expecting a ML or FS lady to play with your arse and cock make shore you are clean. And if your looking to get rimmed please shave or wax or get lazered.
    Here here !! If you want them to get in there, shave it wash it douche it, apart from the common courtesy and the hygiene, they will be more inclined to get much 'closer' - That said, I always make a good point of making sure they see an extra attention clean whilst showering so they know you are considerate, and where you are expecting extra attention too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Mostly Chinese MILFs?
    That moment when my ears prick up, rush to the website and remember it can be a little less than expected, but consider a special trip to the city anyway !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lola at Bexley, was Angela at 47b Mortdale. She'll do it all with gusto.. Really nice girl too
    (and $140 ph 'November Special' still on )

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Hi Hardcore,

Can you put the link to this kellyville massage and nicoles page or PM me some more info about her massage what she includes ( rimming ) and the costs for extras like BBBJ
    Is this the one near Ettamogah?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes mate thats the one

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it the other way around?
    http://mortdale47b.com.au/LoLa/

And is that bexley north or bexley massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mranderson6958 View Post
    Is it the other way around?
    http://mortdale47b.com.au/LoLa/

And is that bexley north or bexley massage