Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abort

Senior Member(無間使者)

Abort

So I’ve been punting for a while now and trying out some new girls and shops - ML’s only. I’ve become better at assessing when it will be a dud punt, you know, limited conversation, no connection, mechanical routine, standoffish, etc.

Problem is, this only becomes apparent once the massage has begun and time paid. What do you guys do? Do you fork out more cash for unsatisfactory extras that will leave you wanting or cut your losses and take your load elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    So I’ve been punting for a while now and trying out some new girls and shops - ML’s only. I’ve become better at assessing when it will be a dud punt, you know, limited conversation, no connection, mechanical routine, standoffish, etc.

Problem is, this only becomes apparent once the massage has begun and time paid. What do you guys do? Do you fork out more cash for unsatisfactory extras that will leave you wanting or cut your losses and take your load elsewhere?
    Mate, if you are an active member in this forum, you shouldn’t be having any dud punt. So many intels available and besides, I believe most regular punters should have their usual go to shops and go to girls - may be it’s just me as my time and resources are limited. But if you are into adventures and explorations it’s good too and good luck to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, if you are an active member in this forum, you shouldn’t be having any dud punt. So many intels available and besides, I believe most regular punters should have their usual go to shops and go to girls - may be it’s just me as my time and resources are limited. But if you are into adventures and explorations it’s good too and good luck to you.
    85-90% of my experiences are great ones with various extras available. I have my regulars, but sometimes they are not available when I am and I have to fulfill the need. I mostly punt around St George area due to proximity and limited time and there are not a lot of current reviews on these girls and most of these shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it’s going shit & I get that feeling I stop after massage & get outta there cutting my losses

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If you go to a R&T shop then all you are entitled to is a massage ... and if you pay extra, a HJ ... and that's it.
    You have no entitlement to DFK, DATY, CBJ, BBBJ, fucking, GFE, PSE etc.
    If a girl agrees to give you more and you are prepared to pay for it then fuck yeah, go for it, great! enjoy!
    But if not then just relax and enjoy the massage ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If you go to a R&T shop then all you are entitled to is a massage ... and if you pay extra, a HJ ... and that's it.
    You have no entitlement to DFK, DATY, CBJ, BBBJ, fucking, GFE, PSE etc.
    If a girl agrees to give you more and you are prepared to pay for it then fuck yeah, go for it, great! enjoy!
    But if not then just relax and enjoy the massage ...
    Extras are always offered, but if we don’t click at the massage stage, I know the extras will not be worth it. I guess my question is, is it rude or offensive to knock back the offer of extras?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    If it’s going shit & I get that feeling I stop after massage & get outta there cutting my losses
    Have you had any issues with the ML or shop doing this? BTW, I think we frequent some of the same shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    Always cut loss when I smell a dud.
    Never pay extra if the chemistry isn't there, Some times I'd even cut short the session to save time.
    Yep, today I cut the session short. Couldn’t wait to leave.

Extras are always offered, but if we don’t click at the massage stage, I know the extras will not be worth it. I guess my question is, is it rude or offensive to knock back the offer of extras?
    Well, that’s why I always pick the busty girls !

Because even if the HJ is shit, if she’s got big tits , I’ll just enjoy the Spanish in which she doesn’t even have to move....... haha

Banned
    You raise a good issue papi, and I reckon what you did today is the only course.

This happened to me in a popular R&T shop recently. Part 1 she just went through the motions. Zero chemistry.

When she whispered into my ear with an offer of extras at the 45-minute mark, I said “no thank you.”

The girl was stunned.

I got up to leave and she pleaded with me “not to go so soon because my boss will be angry”.

I stayed, explained why there was no part 2, got dressed, and walked out bang on 55 minutes.

Postscript is this same girl is now receiving great reviews on this forum. Just didn’t click on the day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    You raise a good issue papi, and I reckon what you did today is the only course.

This happened to me in a popular R&T shop recently. Part 1 she just went through the motions. Zero chemistry.

When she whispered into my ear with an offer of extras at the 45-minute mark, I said “no thank you.”

The girl was stunned.

I got up to leave and she pleaded with me “not to go so soon because my boss will be angry”.

I stayed, explained why there was no part 2, got dressed, and walked out bang on 55 minutes.

Postscript is this same girl is now receiving great reviews on this forum. Just didn’t click on the day.
    Thanks, I’ll keep this in mind for future punts.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Because even if the HJ is shit, if she’s got big tits , I’ll just enjoy the Spanish in which she doesn’t even have to move....... haha
    If the chemistry is not there and she’s going through the motions, it’s unlikely you’ll get more than a HJ, let alone Spanish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If the chemistry is not there and she’s going through the motions, it’s unlikely you’ll get more than a HJ, let alone Spanish.
    As per usual, Lungor is full of shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Goes for the girls with big tits, avoiding a half assed hand job by obliging her to take money to fuck her tits, which he clearly enjoys more than said hand job ... sounds like solid logic to me.
    I can see why that level of analysis escapes trolls ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quality services !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had a few dud punts after continuing after a very ordinary Part 1. I still continued on those occasions to Part 2 but didn’t really enjoy it very much and think back why did I bother and could I have done anything at the time. I think I will follow the advice here and abort if things aren’t going well. I think the first few times will be hard to do without feeling bad for the ML but like other things, you will get used to doing after a few times and for the better.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I always walk if it looks to be a dud punt. The sooner you can work it out the more chance you have of getting a refund or swapping the girl.
    Sometimes the girl will try to change her tune once she knows you are walking so she doesn't get in trouble, but I still walk.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The OP had a good question and you often dont get a lot of time to decide if the chemistry is there

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Well said AH,

That is why I choose the busty girls in FS as if their service is not very good then I have their tits to play with.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me if I dont like them for whatever reason or Crappy Massage then I use my Tip money for another punt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast