Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Abort

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So basically everyones not tipping upfront than ?

thats the only way you can still choose to abort and walk out.

But would not tipping upfront also be the cause of why the ML may be a bit defensive and not clicking in part 1 ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting question. Reminds me of my very first punt. Went to a RnT shop for the first time and let mamasan choose the girl for me. Didn’t really click at all. Part 1 was bad and she didn’t have a particularly great look or body either.. so when she offered me the extra I just sad no. Not knowing the proper etiquette I still tipped her $20 and when the mamasan asked me how she was I just said she’s good... 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think a couple of bros are missing my point. The shops I visit are RnT and extras are always offered.

My point is this, like any service industry, if you want repeat customers and more business you need to provide good consistent service. I’m not talking about expecting every ML to offer DATY, FS, etc. I’ve had sessions with only HJ, that were more satisfying than FS, because the ML was friendly, attentive and had a great attitude.

You can do your best to be friendly, keep it light hearted and make small talk, but sometimes the ML just doesn’t want to be there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    Have you had any issues with the ML or shop doing this? BTW, I think we frequent some of the same shops.
    I’ve had a few, only once at Summerville, baby massage, kogarah & miranda BUT! As I said only a few times in my whole ML experiences. Nothing bad about any of those shops I think it was just the particular girl didn’t really enjoy her job which I don’t really worry about because at the end of the day I have a choice to leave & so I did. These mentioned shops are great & doesn’t matter which shop you go to sooner or later you can strike a bad punt.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Extras are always offered, but if we don’t click at the massage stage, I know the extras will not be worth it. I guess my question is, is it rude or offensive to knock back the offer of extras?
    I hang out in massage shops, mostly regular places/girls so I know what I will get. In a new situation I can usually tell within 30 seconds if the girl has potential. Extras might be offered, but you don't have to accept them. If I'm in doubt, I will book 30 minutes, if she performs well, I can extend it. Much easier than cutting time back or regretting it later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I hang out in massage shops, mostly regular places/girls so I know what I will get. In a new situation I can usually tell within 30 seconds if the girl has potential. Extras might be offered, but you don't have to accept them. If I'm in doubt, I will book 30 minutes, if she performs well, I can extend it. Much easier than cutting time back or regretting it later.
    You’re right. I think I start to get a sense of what to expect when being shown to the room and paying for the massage, but try to give the benefit of the doubt. Regulars are always there for guaranteed service, but every now and then I want to try someone new.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If you go to a R&T shop then all you are entitled to is a massage ... and if you pay extra, a HJ ... and that's it.
    You have no entitlement to DFK, DATY, CBJ, BBBJ, fucking, GFE, PSE etc.
    If a girl agrees to give you more and you are prepared to pay for it then fuck yeah, go for it, great! enjoy!
    But if not then just relax and enjoy the massage ...
    Extras are always offered, but if we don’t click at the massage stage, I know the extras will not be worth it. I guess my question is, is it rude or offensive to knock back the offer of extras?
    It's not rude or offensive, but cruel to the girls, but true, money doesn't come easily if they don't put efforts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks thats interesting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kase View Post
    Do you mean it is cruel to just go through with the massage and pay only the base price? (around $35 for 30 mins)
    ah yes, from the girl's view, as she gets a zero turn, and has to wait for the next turn. that's why sometimes the girl only makes $5 for a 30 min session. zero extra money, so only has $15, then if that job is the fifth job or the money paid for massage is over $100, her money might be deducted $5-10 which means that job bring her $5 only.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I actually feel it is rude to reject extra... may be I am wrong

Banned
    So for the stabdard cost of $35 for 30 minute, the boss gets $30 of that?
    normally $15 for the girl, but if it's her fifth job basically shop will take another $10 from her so she can only have $5.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry for not understanding that

Banned
    Sorry for not undersranding this, but ML gets penalised if she has a 5th turn (5th customer for the day) ?
    kind of. no matter if she can make money from extra or not, shop still charges for getting more than 4 jobs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Babycat for that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    kind of. no matter if she can make money from extra or not, shop still charges for getting more than 4 jobs.
    Seems unfair that rather than being rewarded for being popular and bringing in more customers and money into the shop, the girls get penalised. Could be why girls see customers outside the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Im amazed to hear this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    normally $15 for the girl, but if it's her fifth job basically shop will take another $10 from her so she can only have $5.
    This is really unfair unless this is a charge to the girls to help cover overheads and shop supplies for seeing many customers such as laundry of towels, replace plastic sheets, usage of oils and tissues, etc etc.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Im amazed to hear this.
    I run a business and we pay staff member a bonus (more wage) if they attract business
    No offence, but this seems like exploitation that a woman gets paid less the busier she is !

Does anyone else who visit massage know about this practice, women getting paid less share if they see more than 4-5 people ?
    I suspect that most girls in shops are not classed/treated as employees, but as some sort of resident sub-contractors.

Maybe like renting space in a shopping mall, the more your business earns, the more supplementary rent you pay.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have never heard of it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast