Thread: New to punting, one question

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New to punting, one question

Can I cum twice within a booking? Lets say I came by accident during bj, can I still have sex within the booking period? (for example 45 min booking)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ducky520 View Post
    Can I cum twice within a booking? Lets say I came by accident during bj, can I still have sex within the booking period? (for example 45 min booking)
    Why not of you can get it up? Just ask nicely and pay a bit extra

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Most girls will let you come more than once every now and then you will find one that won't if you find one like that then dont bother seeing her again.

I am too old now but the most I have done with one girl in an hour is 5 times I was a bit younger then.

It usually depends on the girl, if you look after the girl and treat her right most girls will let you do what you like within reason.

Treat then like shit and you will be lucky to get one shot in an hour.

IMHO its all about how you treat the lady.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go to 278 - 45 mins - your mind blow..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    yes. you can flood their room with your semen if you can.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I believe it is all related to how long you book for the session and how quick u get recover to shot again. In general, 30 mins is 1 shot and 1 hours is 2 shots but it all depends on how well u connect with the girls.

Banned
    If you came early why should it stop you from having sex for the remainder of the session? You paid for 45 minutes so you're entitled to have your fun for 45 minutes. If you can't get it up after you came early then ask for a massage or have fun with the girl by giving her pleasure if she doesn't object. Most girls won't mind if you need to take a break to recharge the battery before starting the engine again and accelerating.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ducky520 View Post
    Maybe but not always. Be nice, respectful and things might happen again or book for a bit longer 1 hour bookings are usually multiple shots

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ducky520, make your first few efforts 1 hour. You will be nervous. Cum early with a BBBJ or BJ. Have some fun, shower, recover the strength and have sex for the second half. Once you are confident, you will find many girls won’t be able to go a full hour with you with sex, they will be tired, not you, drop back the bookings to 30 mins and have more....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    generally 45mins u can do 2
    30mins generally frowned upon if u try to do 2