Thread: Pinky (I think) - good overall

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Highmileclub's Avatar

Talking Pinky (I think) - good overall

Hello,

Full service parlour in Crows Nest. Was at the Crow's Nest hotel for a few catchup beers and then looked for a place to relieve myself nearby and found this.

Although the name has massage you can pay for full service. When you walk in, it looks more like a brothel than a massage parlour.

There are two entrances - the "front" entrance - is right next to a bus stop. So if you are conscious about other people's eyes then walk around and go to the "back".

The girl's name - I think it was Pinky - she was from Taiwan, very tall and pretty. She was a very popular girl and I happened to catch her not too long after she had finished with her other client.

I pay for an hour and go to the room. I wait about 5 minutes, she walks in, then walks out, grabs a few things, comes back in then we shower.

After shower we go to the bed and she starts on the nipples(which I personally do not like) and once my boy gets up she puts the rubber on and starts to suck. When I ask for a bbbj she says ok!

Then you have your hot, sweaty sex - for some reason I was sweating a bit and she would stop midway and grab tissues and wipe my sweat, and then we'd go back to more fierce, fiery f*king. She has a full C size breasts, natural and her legs are slim and long. When she walked in wearing the white lingerie and garter belt - I was like, wow she's pretty hot.

For $150 - considering her looks (to me she was very attractive) and the kind of service - she seems to really enjoy the sex - it was a very good experience.

Hot girl, good sex.

Banned
    Daily Roster click here: www.edengardenmassage.com

Banned
    Daily Roster click here: www.edengardenmassage.com