Kimi - cute little lady and oh so sexy - round three

Person's Name : Kimi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 15/11/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, petite but nicely proportioned figure, B/C-cups, cute little bum, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, FIA, reverse cow-girl, side saddle for ages and completion

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a very cute little lady with an excellent small girls body and tight pussy.

My experience/comments : I arrived a bit earlier today and the main door was open and Crystal feels unwell so Kimi looked fucking sexy so I go with her.

This session was more subdued than previous but still good and the BBBJ was only minimal and very little kissing this time around but the rest was very good.

I started with a nice lay down hug and light kissing and then I suggested 69 to start as you can hold her sexy little body very close and her butt is a perfect 10.

I am licking and sucking on her pussy and I am only getting minimal sucking ths time but Kimi is moaning and liking my licking skills and we stayed like this for a good ten minutes.

Kimi applies the dom and lube and then climbs on for a reverse cowgirl and this was superb looking at her perfect little butt as she fucked me and her pussy is very snug so it feels as though she is sucking my cock with her pussy.

Kimi is making horny moaning sounds and she was mixing up the speeds and fingering my arse and I am admiring her body as she fucks me and it felt really good inside that pussy.

We kept this going for ten minutes and then changed to side saddle and I slowly stroked into her and she looks so sexy with that perfect little body and tight pussy and I felt a little devious in that she looked like a teenager.

Kimi was loving this and I was asking her if she was ok due to the constant moaning and she said each time that she was enjoying it and not to stop so I kept this going for twenty minutes or more with my arse being fingered the whole time.

Kimi was moving her legs open and closed during this part and massaging my balls for some of it and I slowly stroked into her and it felt amazing and after 20 minutes or so I could feel the need to finally cum so I don't completely wear her pussy out.

I sped up the side saddle and she had her leg raised up and I fucked her hard and fast and Kimi is crying out and fingering my arse and I exploded in the dom and it felt prolonged and intense due to the tightness.

We cleaned up and then lay there in a close embrace and talking for ten minutes and I joked with her that she is another mini model and she did not understand until the translater and then she burst out laughing.

Great little sexy girl.

Kimi in today and on roster 28/12