Thread: Abby & Mie -- Yup, I finally had a threesome

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Abby & Mie -- Yup, I finally had a threesome

Has always been a fantasy of mine (all other guys as well) to have a threesome. Finally took the plunge with Abby & Mie at Paddington. Booked online with Shane beforehand. Chose Abby and Mie because I'm into spinners/pocket rockets. Was planning on just 45 mins because I'm a one-shot guy, and I doubted that the last 15 minutes would be all that productive. Just in case, took the little blue pill 45 minutes before.

Showed up at Paddo a little bit early. Mie was going to be busy for another 15 mins, so Angela offered for me to meet the other girls that were available if I wanted to get started immediately. I figured sure, why not. Met Coral and Linda. Both were taller/bigger girls -- a bit of a surprise for Linda, because I thought she was a spinner from the website photos -- so I passed. Angela then introduced me to Abby, and suggested that I get started with a shower with Abby, and then she would send in Mie when ready. I said sure. Paid for 45 mins VIP, $$$.20 because I didn't want either girl to withhold anything. Headed upstairs with Abby.

Abby -- spinner. Pictures are accurate. Perky Bs, great waistline, perky butt, tight body overall, good attitude. While showering, she let me fondle her boobs, LFK, nibbled at the nape of her neck. To my surprise, maybe after being in the shower for less than 30 seconds, Mie showed up and joined us in the shower.

Mie -- a spinner as well. A pleasant surprise. Was expecting perky As from the photos, but she's actually a natural C cup with cone-shaped nipples. Very tight body as well. She's Burmese, slightly darker skin, speaks great English (has been in Oz for 2 years now). Most importantly, she has a great attitude. She's always humming and is high energy. Even in the shower, with my back facing her, she was pressing her body up against my back and giggling, and then when Abby was showering my back, Mie turned around and let me fondle her from behind.

After the shower, headed to the side of the bed, where I asked the girls to stand back to back (they were a bit confused at first), and then proceeded to suck one girl's tits while reaching around and fondling the other girl. Then switched. Then moved to the side and fondled both while exchanging LFK with both of them. Had always wanted to do that. It was hot.

Ushered them to the bed, where I had them lay on the edge of the bed, side by side. DATYed Abby first while fingering Mie's clit, then DATYed Mie while fingering Abby's clit. Had always wanted to do that. It was hot.

Got onto the bed. Both girls wanted to go down on me, but I asked to dom up and asked for Abby to go cowgirl and Mie to sit on my face while I fondled her tits. Had always wanted to do that. It was hot. Asked to switch. Before Abby sat on my face, she asked to rinse off, so while Abby was rinsing, Mie offered to go down on me with a new dom. Per previous reviews, this girl knows oral sex. She's good. As Abby finished her shower, Mie climbed on, and then Abby sat on my face.

Got off my back. Just so we didn't need to switch doms again, entered Mie in plow while kissing and fondling Abby. Had always wanted to do that. It was hot. Exchanged doms and switched, with Abby in plow and my kissing and fondling Mie.

Then for the grand finale. Turned Abby over onto all 4s and entered her doggy, which is great position that highlights her waist and butt. Started kissing and fingering Mie. Mie was on her knees and then she started masturbating. That was another pleasant surprise and a great visual, and I started pounding Abby faster and faster, until I exploded inside of Abby. It was hot.

Shockingly, there was still time on the clock. Both girls massaged me, with Mie focused on my legs and feet, and Abby focused on my upper body. Showered again (necessary because the heater was on, and man, the room got hot), changed and left.

It was hot. I'm not sure I would do it again, but it felt good to check the box. Compelling doubles value at Paddo, esp at the 45 min mark. Not sure if I would do it again though, now that the box has been checked. I am considering repeating with Mie. She's got an exotic look and a fun PSE attitude about her, and it would be great to get her hot and heavy in a 1 on 1.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Great review Batman....I’m sure you will be back for another double soon.. they are addictive.... your review reminded me that it’s been a few months since my last double at Paddo.

Great review, totally agree with you about Mie, she's amazing.

Thanks Batman a great review and the Paddo girls continuing their doubles traditions, and toad cum back soon

Cheers

Shane

Both of these treasures are here today
    Shane

Join these 2 together
    Shane

Abby here today waiting for birthday boys
    Birthday discount from today we will offer a birthday discount of 10 dollars of the 1 hour VIP service so 220 becomes 210.
    Such magic this is available on your birthday and the week before and after your birthday.

So you can use multiple times during that time period.

You need to show proof of date of birth to Angela or Erica.

Abby here today

mie here today HER AND CHAMPAGNE A GREAT DOUBLES PAIR

have some fun with mie tomorrow

mie is our super massage girl

mie and smiley here to day a great doubles combo

try a double with mie and our girls

mie here today for fun

have some doubles today

join mie and morticia tomorrow whilst doubles on discount