Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: First try at shop2, 376 Pitt Street

Question First try at shop2, 376 Pitt Street

Well, it's been a while since I visited 2 shops in one day, but in the end, it's still not a totally happy day for me...........LOL

I reported earlier that I road tested Lulu from 741 and that was pretty ordinary, so after I cooled down and had a drink with Vicky to talk about other stuff, I walked back up George Street and thought may be i have some noodles before head back to the office. Then I was thinking about this ABC Vivian from 376 with big tits, and I don't have their number on me so I just walk over there to try my luck.

Walk up the long fights of stairs and rang the bell, the door was left opened last time I went to have a look at the place, don't know why they closed the door as there are alert alarm as you walked up the stairs anyway. A lovely Korean lady came to open the door, she was wearing thick jumper and long that but her body still looks pretty hot underneath all those clothings............haha ..........dream on.

I asked her straight out if Vivian is working, she apologised and said Vivian works Mon/Tue only and they have 4 girls on right now and asked me to come inside. I didn't really want to stay but I kind of wanting to spend anytime I can to talk to Linda, so I went inside with her, up the little steps next to reception and into one of the last rooms, all the other doors were closed so I guess they were busy.

Linda asked me to take a sit and went back out to bring two girls in to meet me, Cici and Tiffany (OMG!! why are all the shops are using the same names all the time!!) OK, this Cici is OK, probably the shape of Mico and doable, Tiffany (LOL) is about the same size as my friend Tiff at SL but totally different cup of tea. So I really am not interested, so I thought, what the hack, I asked Linda again, how about you, can I see you, she smiles to me oh so sweetly, and said, sorry, I don't work I only manage the shop. fair enough, so I was about to leave and Linda (full marks for trying!!) said, you asked for Vivian, have you met her, I said no but I read about her in the internet, and I like busty girl, Linda said yes she is very slim but very busty but unfortunately not working today, I said, never mind I will call next time on Mon & Tue to make booking, Linda said but you are here now, you walked all the way up here (yes, there are a lot of stairs for an old fellow!!) so why don't you try someone just for half an hour. I have another girl to show you. I said I thought the other girls are busy, Linda peek at her watch and said she should be just finish now, just wait one minute OK, the lovely lady is trying so hard, what can I say.

Linda went outside and knock on the door of the room next door and whispered something then come back to my room to keep me company, she asked me where I come from I said HongKong, then I said, you are Korean? she said half Chinese half Korean, and she asked me if I speak Mandarin, then we start talking in Mando, she sounds really nice and sexy talking in Mandarins. And she described this other girl to me, her name is Kelly, she is from HK too, and she is a bit older but she gives very good service, unlike the younger girls, she really understand what a man whats...........wow, I couldn't have say it better myself.

Then Kelly came in, she looks OK, just don't have that HK feel although she speaks Cantonese to me, average height, medium build, fully padded bra so can't tell the boob size, but hey, Linda has already sold me, so I decide to give it a try. So I took out my wallet, there is a price list on the wall, $35/30, $50/45, $60/60. So I said how about half an hour body to body, so Kelly gave me this cheaky smile and said, so you like body to body and (a hand gesture of a HJ), that will be $60. I thought, that's cheap! and then she continued plus the $35.00 that's $95.00. So the $60 is just for the B2B, I guess if I am used to paying $50 for a nude HJ elsewhere, B2B for $60 is about right. so I handed over the $95. Then Kelly asked me to wait a sec and she will be back, so I started to undress and have a look at the facilites, two fresh towels rolled up and placed on the side table, the massage bed is an average size and the room although quite not very big but comfortable and basic and clean. then Kelly comes back and said we have to go to another room, I said why, this room is OK, she said, but this is not my room. So apparently each ML is allocated one room for the day, and I guess Kelly ask me to wait so that she can tidy up the other room.

Her room was bigger than the one I was in, and has a bigger massage bed, about the same size as most of the Korean B2B shops. surprisingly there is no mirror at all in any of the rooms, I think if they are doing B2B and nude HJ and all that, a mirror will enhance the experiences a lot (I did tell Linda on my way out .............haha). So Kelly put down a new towel, and then the disposable cover on top, so I lie there face down and the massage started, she was still fully clothed at this time and said (all in Canto) I'll give you a 5 min massage to relax a bit before we start OK. that was fine by me, and she climbed on top on me and gave me some so so massage. it wasn't even 3 minutes and she stopped and took everything off.

She started with some light kissing on my back then some B2B with her tities and I can feel her A cup with pointy nipples were on my back ever so lightly. I was a bit disappointed with her small breast, I was hoping for at least a B cup, wasn't to be, so just let it be. Well, B2B without oil is just not quite the same, again I forgot to ask if they have a shower, but even if they do, it must be down the hall somewhere and in this weather, I have no intention of taking one, so couldn't be bother to ask her to use any oil, that went on for about 5 min then she asked me to turn over.

Again, some light kissing on my chest and then she sat on my tummy and rubbed her trimmed pussy on my belly facing me first then turned around. Now, Kelly said she is 28, probably a plus 5, and she told me she lived in North Point in Hong Kong, I guess she probably lived in HK for a while and can speak Canto, but definitely no a native speaker. While she has a small breast, she actually has very nice butt, so squeezable. very white and smooth skins, and I told her she's got a really nice love handle and best for me to hold on to when entering her from hehind doggie style. She just laugh but didn't hint to me if FS is on offer, (now at this point, I have to agree with Mr Lonely Heart that if I add another $50 for FS with Kelly, then it won't be worth it. for $145, I would rather see Milo at 5 Star - but then again, if it was Linda, I probably won't mind even paying $200 just to get a nude HJ from her, so I guess it's not a matter of value or worthy or not, it's just the girl!!)

Nothing much not worth describing, let's just say Kelly did get me over the line and taking a bit long than usual, afterall, it was my second shot within the hour...........haha. After the clean up, not much time left so I got up and get dressed.

On my way out, have another chat with Linda and told her she is very beautiful and I love her two dimples and she corrected me immediately and said she only has one. nevermind, she is very cute, she is like one of those very good looking Korean actress playing a housewife role in those TV drama - a real MILF in every sense.

Overall rating of the girl, average, if she is not from HK and due to the hard sell from Linda, probably won't even see her. Will try to check out this busty ABC Vivian, she better have nice big tits...........haha

And I will pop in from time to time just to have a look see on Linda.............lol

The shop, well, it's new, clean and comfortable, if they put up some mirror could be more fun, and again, it all depends on the girls they have. Well just like some brother said before, even if the shop is a dump, if the girl is good, you will have a good time, and if the place is a palace and the girl is a dead fish, will end up with a dead fish feeling.

So true for restaurant food as well.

Linda 5 Star
    Shop 4 Star
    ML 3 Star so far.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

whats that mean ...Just my 2 cents... bro? cause you always write it down the end of your story.

Banned
    Good AR, thanks for taking the time to write such a descriptive report

Couldn't agree more - if the chemistry with the ML is happening everything else just fades into the background

Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    whats that mean ...Just my 2 cents... bro? cause you always write it down the end of your story.
    Well, thats not original from me, lots of people use that as a saying, which means: my humble opinion is only worth 2 cents (so not very valuable hence you should not take it too seriously or something like that)
    And most of the time we are just being modest of course, if that means nothing, why would i post it???? Lol

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Good AR, thanks for taking the time to write such a descriptive report

Couldn't agree more - if the chemistry with the ML is happening everything else just fades into the background

Just my 2 cents
    haha, charlie123, I know exactly deeply what you mean!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, thats not original from me, lots of people use that as a saying, which means: my humble opinion is only worth 2 cents (so not very valuable hence you should not take it too seriously or something like that)
    And most of the time we are just being modest of course, if that means nothing, why would i post it???? Lol

Cheers
    It means Bro Ahlungor is donating two cents to the Ronald MacDonald House for every post on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    It means Bro Ahlungor is donating two cents to the Ronald MacDonald House for every post on this forum!
    As a matter of fact, i do donate at least 5 cents everytime i visited the Meccas, sometimes 10 or 20 cents just depends on how the changes come back

If i have spare cash or whenever i have a sizeable win, my charity is the Leukaemia Foundations, very worthy course.

Cheers

good rep AHLUNGOR. i'll see your 2c and raise you 1c.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    dont let vicky know about linda

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    dont let vicky know about linda
    Dont worry told her already, Vicky said she 'll let me know if Linda cum works for her......haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    wowowow. cant wait to see this Linda

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

luscious linda

SHE IS QUITE A GOOD looking girl nice smile and shape and her boobs jiggle when she walks. 2x been there I like its big clean private , girls are good looking massage is good. Clothes off girls look great nut as far as enjoyment its ok I prefer sl. They do have shower but u must parade past reception to get to it . Shy or uber discreet bros won't like that too much. I prefer friendliness of girls at sl I am a little biased as an slaholic. And no I don't want an intervention. My addiction leaves me more affable towards my less than easy to get along with customers. Probably saved a couple long stints in intensive. Carr. Addiction can be good...or great [QUOTE=Travelmate;11641]wowowow. cant wait to see this Linda[/QUOTE]

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Kelly??? Sort of small dreamy eyes, tall, long hair and sound like from northern China??

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Kelly??? Sort of small dreamy eyes, tall, long hair and sound like from northern China??
    At first she said she was from HKG and lived in NorthPoint and said there are lots of people from FuJian live there now so she could be from FuJian herself, very white smooth skin, just her accent gave her away. And during our conversations there are words she didn't know in Cantonese and had to say it in Mando..........lol

Linda look alike a Master Chef contestant

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    SHE IS QUITE A GOOD looking girl nice smile and shape and her boobs jiggle when she walks. [QUOTE=Travelmate;11641]wowowow. cant wait to see this Linda
    [/QUOTE]

I was watching Master Chef last night before the Voice and couldn't help but noticed that there was an Asian girl almost a Linda look alike, checked out all the contestants and found TK Nguyen:

TK Nguyen.jpg

This TK is 22 yr old law student, and from the name, she is a Viet girl, but her face is about 80% similar to Linda at 376 Pitt Street, and Linda is prettier, add 10 more years of seductive sexiness and sexual experiences, you can see why I am so hooked to this mamasan..........lol

There is a self introductory video too.

http://www.masterchef.com.au/tk-nguyen-bio.htm

Any comments from other brothers who have seen Linda, agree??

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Picture 743a.jpg

This stairway leads to Vivians heavenly size 6 body and Dcups...

Banned
    Well well well, what a heavenly delight! I had the extreme pleasure of playing with Vivian and her all natural chinese D cups. Yum yum yum. Not only did she have 2 big handfuls for me to fondle and suck on with beautiful nipples but she was about a size 6, about 170cm tall, yeah baby, nice and slim.... Heaven. A pretty face with an unusual top gum when she smiles, you will know what I mean if you see her. A little off putting actually.
    The thing is she wore a robe during the massage so I knew she was very slim, and that was the only reason I parted with the extra $50 for nude HJ. However, If she had of exposed her bust and shown a little cleavage I would've paid more to free those pendulous peaks of pleasure, so when she took off her robe and was about to take off her bra my eyes nearly popped out of my head, SCHWIIING!!!!
    But alas my brothers, I can not say I will return as I have already shared the best with you.
    Her massage was about a 5/10
    Her English was excellent 9/10
    Her personality 7/10
    Her HJ 4/10
    The establishment itself 7/10 pretty clean with friendly receptionist
    Her body 11/10 yum yum yum
    $50 for 45 mins
    $50 for nude HJ

Not in a rush to go back, my fave is still 501/532 King.

I must say the assessment of brother Mrcookiemann on Vivian is pretty much spot on!!

As i am a sucker for natural D cup, Vivian was on my must see list, so rang up Linda earlier today to make my booking after work to avoid disappointment.

Purposely got to the shop early so that i can have a chat with the gorgerous mamasan.

Would i be disrespectful if i say i enjoyed my 10 min with Linda just talking than the 60 min i had with Vivian!!

Went into the second last room to get ready, Vivian arrived shortly after. Well she is very slim and small, pleasant looking not sure the head band she got on is right for her. She is not an ABC, she was born in Beijing but moved to Australia many years ago. She is a BBAC ! She can speak Mando but not very well so we spoke mostly in English.

We have a great conversation and i quite enjoyed her company but her massage skill is only soso, so whatever cookiemann rated her, leave it at that. Oh just one more point, i found Vivian very intelligent and she has a good wealth of general knowledge, i am very impressed, may be due to her Uni study in Sociology.....haha

When part I is finished she asked me fo you want relaxation massage. I said yes please, do you want me naked, yes please, thats extra $50. OK!

So i turned over, finishing the tea Linda made me and watched Vivian undressed. OK the breast are very nice, more like a good C. Cup, but they just look spectacular on her size 6, very skinny frame, all natural so yummy and delicious. So while my hands are examining nature's great creation Vivian suddenly said to me : Can i lay down on the table? i thought, what , lay down on the table, what do you mean! Lke on top of me? Before i can response, Vivian is lying next to me, she rested her head on my arm, she put my left hand on her left breast and then she rested her left hand on my lil brother. Nothing happens in the next few minutes, then Vivian broke the silence and said, i love it, this is so peaceful, then she noticed my lil bro is still asleep, so she gave me a pat and said its time to wake up.

The HJ was only ordinary, but with her 32 C Cup in my hands, it wasnt hard to get me over the lines.

So for a massage and HJ, it was just a so so experience, she got great tits and excellent personality and i enjoyed her company very much but she is just too skinny for me. However, i can see a lot of brothers will love that size 6.

On the other hand you can give me that mamasan anytime!!

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Well well well, what a heavenly delight! I had the extreme pleasure of playing with Vivian and her all natural chinese D cups. Yum yum yum. Not only did she have 2 big handfuls for me to fondle and suck on with beautiful nipples but she was about a size 6, about 170cm tall, yeah baby, nice and slim.... Heaven. A pretty face with an unusual top gum when she smiles, you will know what I mean if you see her. A little off putting actually.
    The thing is she wore a robe during the massage so I knew she was very slim, and that was the only reason I parted with the extra $50 for nude HJ. However, If she had of exposed her bust and shown a little cleavage I would've paid more to free those pendulous peaks of pleasure, so when she took off her robe and was about to take off her bra my eyes nearly popped out of my head, SCHWIIING!!!!
    But alas my brothers, I can not say I will return as I have already shared the best with you.
    Her massage was about a 5/10
    Her English was excellent 9/10
    Her personality 7/10
    Her HJ 4/10
    The establishment itself 7/10 pretty clean with friendly receptionist
    Her body 11/10 yum yum yum
    $50 for 45 mins
    $50 for nude HJ

Not in a rush to go back, my fave is still 501/532 King.
    Igonor 501/531 for a sec. u paid 100 for 45 mins. Isn't that Midas/M8 price already. I have not been in the past few years but hear their girls are great. why border this place.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Igonor 501/531 for a sec. u paid 100 for 45 mins. Isn't that Midas/M8 price already. I have not been in the past few years but hear their girls are great. why border this place.
    Sometimes for new massage shop, you just need to give it a try and meet some new girls, the massage, well, its a bonus.......haha

Cheers

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast