Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: First try at shop2, 376 Pitt Street

Banned
    Great posts. Will give this place a go.

Well, I probably should just post a quick review on my reunion with Ada this week.

She was very happy to see me again in this new shop and she knew that I have been helping her so she didn't want to accept my tips but I insisted. I help her because she was one of my favourite (my former no. 1 masseur at 741) and I think she deserves to have her fans following her to 376, for better or for worst, she is one great masseur with beautiful tits!!. So, I am still a fully paying and happy customer..............haha

I just don't like the feeling of getting free extras from ML, then everything I said and done would carry a price tag and ulterior motives and I don't like that!!

Did she do anything extra nice to me? may be may be not, but that's private between us and I'm not gonna tell.............lol

But she did give me some new strokes in her massage, after the cleaning up, she gave me a stomach/belly/tummy massage which was really nice and she never gave me that before, it apparently is very good to your digestive system and the body and whatever, if you like to try it, just tell Ada next time that you like a tummy massage - no extra charge!! and my session was over run by 10 min!!!

Thanks Ada, it was worth the wait (and I even have to miss out seeing Leng on Tuesday for our session...........haha). See you soon. Ada now works every Tuesday at 376. 0416-956-886.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

But she did give me some new strokes in her massage, after the cleaning up, she gave me a stomach/belly/tummy massage which was really nice and she never gave me that before, it apparently is very good to your digestive system and the body and whatever, if you like to try it, just tell Ada next time that you like a tummy massage - no extra charge!! and my session was over run by 10 min!!!

I had my tummy massaged in Bali recently at the famous Bodyworks in Seminyak. Great firm head to toe (legit) massage but the tummy massage ? WTF ? Made me quite squeamish to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyerr221 View Post
    I had my tummy massaged in Bali recently at the famous Bodyworks in Seminyak. Great firm head to toe (legit) massage but the tummy massage ? WTF ? Made me quite squeamish to be honest.
    Do you mean the tummy massage you had in Bali which made you "squeamish"?

May be you should try Ada's before your final assessment? apparent to do it properly, the massage must be done in one clockwise direction only and you can not be too hard but only use "Yin" (female type) pressure. Does that make sense to you, just repeating what Ada told me, she seems to know her stuff...........haha

But if you have any concern on your tummy, just move her hands further down south..............lol!!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn't there a risk that tummy massage ends up making you go to toilet for a #2? Not the happy ending I'm there for! :P That's why I go before or a long time after lunch!

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyTheMonkey View Post
    Isn't there a risk that tummy massage ends up making you go to toilet for a #2? Not the happy ending I'm there for! :P That's why I go before or a long time after lunch!
    Didn't cause me any trouble!!

Look its something different, Ada did that for me as a special treat, one other special lady Lily from Hygienic did that to me years ago, and last but not least, Joanne (no 10) from Chequers also gave me some, but funny enough, none of them gave me the tummy massage when we first met, all of them gave that to me as a treat after we became good friends, so i dont know if that was really a special skills or treatment that they very good masseurs kept up their sleeves and only offer to special clients, haha, i kind of think that i am special to the three girls mentioned here, or at least i was a very good and regular client.

Look, if you dont like or not sure, dont do it, well, you may not even be offered.......haha

Cheers

Banned
    Ada also gives a fantastic foot massage and as ive already said her spanish if amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    376pitt st name is The fox massage.own so friendly, her invite to Forum new popular a few girls !Give some support! Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by vistir View Post
    376pitt st name is The fox massage.own so friendly, her invite to Forum new popular a few girls !Give some support! Brothers

Hi Brother vistir,

Now that Foxy is taking matters into her capable own hands plus the very professional assistance from Brother Davidoff, you can rest easy and take an early retirement from posting in the forum...............lol

Cheers

ps: For all those brothers who are interested, there are reviews on Ada, Kelly and Vivian in the earlier replies of this thread. FYI,
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    tempt to try recently. do they provide man's facial treatment btw?

Quote Originally Posted by syacyfr View Post
    I think they do, and with masks as well, not sure about the cost though, better ring and ask 0416-956-886

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Tried Thai girl Neimi, breast too small but nice effort, Nicole though will be next!

Had a booking with Ada this morning and so looking forward to see my favourite again. arrived at the shop 10 min before my time and Linda told me Ada called in sick today, would I like to see other girls, it was nearly 11.30am and I knew Cici from SL usually has her first couple sessions booked out. So I ask Linda who else is on.

As we speak, a Chinese girl came out wear a black dress, very pretty, medium build, size 10 may be a touch more, she was well covered up but looks really busty, yeap, she will be OK, her name is Nicole but she is not available, shit, shit, so who else is there, Linda took me to the last room which is first time I use this room, it's huge, but what about the girl?

A Thai girl Neimi walks in, petite, slim, small breasts, short hair, average looking, really not my type, Linda said her service very good and good massage I should try, OK, I'll just stay for the 30 min. Then Neimi asked me if I want body to body, what B2B on an A Cup, are you serious, then I look at the reflection on the brand new big mirror on the wall which runs the same length as the table - that would be great if Ada or Nicole is naked and doing B2B to me, but I saw something I like, a nice and meaty ass, OK, why not. so handed over the cash and let's get naked.

Well, not much to talk about Neimi's body except her nice round bum, some brother who likes your ML petite and slim should be happy with Neimi though. Neimi started the massage and asked if I want strong or soft, soft please I said, and off she goes.

I must say, while she is not Leng, but she did a reasonable job on me while the body slide is nothing to write about due to the flat chest, but she did put in the efforts. and I like her bum!! oh, did I say that already.

After turn over, she starts the sensual part and I wasn't really into it ask I really need to see and play with tits unless you have a pair of magical hands, then Neimi back facing me and sit on my tummy, now that's a nice view and as she rub her ass on me and my rock hard rock try to get me over the line, I got an idea, so I ask Neimi, can I cum on your bum, she said sure, but how?

I said, OK, you lay down on the table face down, and in this position, her ass is really the show piece, and I pick up the oil bottle and oil up her crack, but before I climb on top, being a gentleman, I just want to reassure the lady that I won't do anything I shouldn't do, so I said, don't worry, I will be just on the outside OK? she said fine, whatever you like?? I hope she won't say that to every client as some dude may take the liberty to go ALL IN............LOL

So I was on top of her, usually this is when I proceed to enjoy tits fucking, but since she has not tits I just have to fuck the butt, which I must say was sensational!! especially when I was pounding her hard (on the other side only, but my oiled up lil brother was submerged between her bum crack and it was almost like doing Spanish - or should I say Assish!! I really enjoy that and I must say this is the first time I do this to a ML or WL for obvious reasons, (if she got tits, I will be fucking her tits and my ML are usually busty and for FS, I will be inside her of course) so I tried something new today!! and as I watched myself in action from the mirror, I gave her everything. As I have just did a COA (cum on ass), again, the gentleman that I am, I ask Neimi to lay still, I got up and get the tissues and wet tissue and clean her up before cleaning myself.

So Linda was partially right, Neimi does give me good services, just the body type is not my usual liking but I did make the most of what she has and was highly satisfied - like having a new toy. Now hopefully not every brother is gonna try this Assish and COA on this little Thai girl..........LOL

Return factor, probably not, mainly because I probably want to test out Nicole first and there is always Ada who is much higher on the list..............haha

Cheers.

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Wow. I want one of those!

Senior Member(無間使者)

I said, OK, you lay down on the table face down, and in this position, her ass is really the show piece, and I pick up the oil bottle and oil up her crack, but before I climb on top, being a gentleman, I just want to reassure the lady that I won't do anything I shouldn't do, so I said, don't worry, I will be just on the outside OK? she said fine, whatever you like?? I hope she won't say that to every client as some dude may take the liberty to go ALL IN............LOL

So I was on top of her, usually this is when I proceed to enjoy tits fucking, but since she has not tits I just have to fuck the butt, which I must say was sensational!! especially when I was pounding her hard (on the other side only, but my oiled up lil brother was submerged between her bum crack and it was almost like doing Spanish - or should I say Assish!! I really enjoy that and I must say this is the first time I do this to a ML or WL for obvious reasons, (if she got tits, I will be fucking her tits and my ML are usually busty and for FS, I will be inside her of course) so I tried something new today!! and as I watched myself in action from the mirror, I gave her everything. As I have just did a COA (cum on ass), again, the gentleman that I am, I ask Neimi to lay still, I got up and get the tissues and wet tissue and clean her up before cleaning myself.

So Linda was partially right, Neimi does give me good services, just the body type is not my usual liking but I did make the most of what she has and was highly satisfied - like having a new toy. Now hopefully not every brother is gonna try this Assish and COA on this little Thai girl..........LOL

Return factor, probably not, mainly because I probably want to test out Nicole first and there is always Ada who is much higher on the list..............haha

Cheers.

COA - love it ahlungor bro! I like the petite girls, but need strong massage - think she can do that? I think tho my first at this shop will be your Ada, your favourite!

Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post
    COA - love it ahlungor bro! I like the petite girls, but need strong massage - think she can do that? I think tho my first at this shop will be your Ada, your favourite!
    Haha, Ada will give you an excellent massage and her 38 C Cup will satisfy most breast lovers' lust, but her ass is smallish a bit like Sophie's so nobody is perfect!!

But wait there was a recent one, Rita the Singapore Indian girl from 5 Star who has 36 D Cup as well as a big meaty ass, she was great but back home now, miss that yummy and spicy girl!!

For that matter i think Nicole is worth checking out, i am sure her boobs are pretty big, just need to check out her bum as well, just like a box of chocolate....haha

And Bella and Lisa too!!

I need more sponsors!!

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dear bro AHLUNGOR,

We thank you for providing such a detailed AR for the benefit of the other bros.

We're glad that you experienced an out of the ordinary experience during your visit! Nevertheless, we will strive to provide an even better quality of ladies in the weeks to come in order to ensure your return.

Do stay tuned as we will be starting our promotions shortly!

TA,

David

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by syacyfr View Post
    Dear bro syacyfr,

Yes, we do provide an array of facial therapy services.

Due to the nature of such treatments which are not commonly sought after by customers, I would suggest you to give us a ring ( 0416 956 886 ) before your visit to ensure that you will not be disappointed.

We'll also be providing customers with a complimentary facial rejuvenation mask as part of our promotion SOON, so please stay tuned!

TA,

David

Banned
    A free facial with every visit? Sounds fantastic bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    A free facial with every visit? Sounds fantastic bro!
    I much rather provide my own facial to the girls instead.................haha

Could cost me an arm and a leg though.........lol

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I much rather provide my own facial to the girls instead.................haha

Could cost me an arm and a leg though.........lol

Cheers

This can be done in both ways

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast