Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: First try at shop2, 376 Pitt Street

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question First try at shop2, 376 Pitt Street

Well, it's been a while since I visited 2 shops in one day, but in the end, it's still not a totally happy day for me...........LOL

I reported earlier that I road tested Lulu from 741 and that was pretty ordinary, so after I cooled down and had a drink with Vicky to talk about other stuff, I walked back up George Street and thought may be i have some noodles before head back to the office. Then I was thinking about this ABC Vivian from 376 with big tits, and I don't have their number on me so I just walk over there to try my luck.

Walk up the long fights of stairs and rang the bell, the door was left opened last time I went to have a look at the place, don't know why they closed the door as there are alert alarm as you walked up the stairs anyway. A lovely Korean lady came to open the door, she was wearing thick jumper and long that but her body still looks pretty hot underneath all those clothings............haha ..........dream on.

I asked her straight out if Vivian is working, she apologised and said Vivian works Mon/Tue only and they have 4 girls on right now and asked me to come inside. I didn't really want to stay but I kind of wanting to spend anytime I can to talk to Linda, so I went inside with her, up the little steps next to reception and into one of the last rooms, all the other doors were closed so I guess they were busy.

Linda asked me to take a sit and went back out to bring two girls in to meet me, Cici and Tiffany (OMG!! why are all the shops are using the same names all the time!!) OK, this Cici is OK, probably the shape of Mico and doable, Tiffany (LOL) is about the same size as my friend Tiff at SL but totally different cup of tea. So I really am not interested, so I thought, what the hack, I asked Linda again, how about you, can I see you, she smiles to me oh so sweetly, and said, sorry, I don't work I only manage the shop. fair enough, so I was about to leave and Linda (full marks for trying!!) said, you asked for Vivian, have you met her, I said no but I read about her in the internet, and I like busty girl, Linda said yes she is very slim but very busty but unfortunately not working today, I said, never mind I will call next time on Mon & Tue to make booking, Linda said but you are here now, you walked all the way up here (yes, there are a lot of stairs for an old fellow!!) so why don't you try someone just for half an hour. I have another girl to show you. I said I thought the other girls are busy, Linda peek at her watch and said she should be just finish now, just wait one minute OK, the lovely lady is trying so hard, what can I say.

Linda went outside and knock on the door of the room next door and whispered something then come back to my room to keep me company, she asked me where I come from I said HongKong, then I said, you are Korean? she said half Chinese half Korean, and she asked me if I speak Mandarin, then we start talking in Mando, she sounds really nice and sexy talking in Mandarins. And she described this other girl to me, her name is Kelly, she is from HK too, and she is a bit older but she gives very good service, unlike the younger girls, she really understand what a man whats...........wow, I couldn't have say it better myself.

Then Kelly came in, she looks OK, just don't have that HK feel although she speaks Cantonese to me, average height, medium build, fully padded bra so can't tell the boob size, but hey, Linda has already sold me, so I decide to give it a try. So I took out my wallet, there is a price list on the wall, $35/30, $50/45, $60/60. So I said how about half an hour body to body, so Kelly gave me this cheaky smile and said, so you like body to body and (a hand gesture of a HJ), that will be $60. I thought, that's cheap! and then she continued plus the $35.00 that's $95.00. So the $60 is just for the B2B, I guess if I am used to paying $50 for a nude HJ elsewhere, B2B for $60 is about right. so I handed over the $95. Then Kelly asked me to wait a sec and she will be back, so I started to undress and have a look at the facilites, two fresh towels rolled up and placed on the side table, the massage bed is an average size and the room although quite not very big but comfortable and basic and clean. then Kelly comes back and said we have to go to another room, I said why, this room is OK, she said, but this is not my room. So apparently each ML is allocated one room for the day, and I guess Kelly ask me to wait so that she can tidy up the other room.

Her room was bigger than the one I was in, and has a bigger massage bed, about the same size as most of the Korean B2B shops. surprisingly there is no mirror at all in any of the rooms, I think if they are doing B2B and nude HJ and all that, a mirror will enhance the experiences a lot (I did tell Linda on my way out .............haha). So Kelly put down a new towel, and then the disposable cover on top, so I lie there face down and the massage started, she was still fully clothed at this time and said (all in Canto) I'll give you a 5 min massage to relax a bit before we start OK. that was fine by me, and she climbed on top on me and gave me some so so massage. it wasn't even 3 minutes and she stopped and took everything off.

She started with some light kissing on my back then some B2B with her tities and I can feel her A cup with pointy nipples were on my back ever so lightly. I was a bit disappointed with her small breast, I was hoping for at least a B cup, wasn't to be, so just let it be. Well, B2B without oil is just not quite the same, again I forgot to ask if they have a shower, but even if they do, it must be down the hall somewhere and in this weather, I have no intention of taking one, so couldn't be bother to ask her to use any oil, that went on for about 5 min then she asked me to turn over.

Again, some light kissing on my chest and then she sat on my tummy and rubbed her trimmed pussy on my belly facing me first then turned around. Now, Kelly said she is 28, probably a plus 5, and she told me she lived in North Point in Hong Kong, I guess she probably lived in HK for a while and can speak Canto, but definitely no a native speaker. While she has a small breast, she actually has very nice butt, so squeezable. very white and smooth skins, and I told her she's got a really nice love handle and best for me to hold on to when entering her from hehind doggie style. She just laugh but didn't hint to me if FS is on offer, (now at this point, I have to agree with Mr Lonely Heart that if I add another $50 for FS with Kelly, then it won't be worth it. for $145, I would rather see Milo at 5 Star - but then again, if it was Linda, I probably won't mind even paying $200 just to get a nude HJ from her, so I guess it's not a matter of value or worthy or not, it's just the girl!!)

Nothing much not worth describing, let's just say Kelly did get me over the line and taking a bit long than usual, afterall, it was my second shot within the hour...........haha. After the clean up, not much time left so I got up and get dressed.

On my way out, have another chat with Linda and told her she is very beautiful and I love her two dimples and she corrected me immediately and said she only has one. nevermind, she is very cute, she is like one of those very good looking Korean actress playing a housewife role in those TV drama - a real MILF in every sense.

Overall rating of the girl, average, if she is not from HK and due to the hard sell from Linda, probably won't even see her. Will try to check out this busty ABC Vivian, she better have nice big tits...........haha

And I will pop in from time to time just to have a look see on Linda.............lol

The shop, well, it's new, clean and comfortable, if they put up some mirror could be more fun, and again, it all depends on the girls they have. Well just like some brother said before, even if the shop is a dump, if the girl is good, you will have a good time, and if the place is a palace and the girl is a dead fish, will end up with a dead fish feeling.

So true for restaurant food as well.

Linda 5 Star
    Shop 4 Star
    ML 3 Star so far.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

whats that mean ...Just my 2 cents... bro? cause you always write it down the end of your story.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Overpriced

I think paying $35-45 plus $50 for nude HJ or another $50 for FS is extremely overpriced. There are too many places around town paying $110 to get a 30 min FS. Forget it. This is a waste of time and raped by a woman.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by superman1 View Post
    I think paying $35-45 plus $50 for nude HJ or another $50 for FS is extremely overpriced. There are too many places around town paying $110 to get a 30 min FS. Forget it. This is a waste of time and raped by a woman.
    Same as McDonalds icecream cones. 30 cents before and now 50 cents!! wtf?!???

Quote Originally Posted by superman1 View Post
    Hi superman1

Are you posting in the right thread ??

Did you personally get FS at this shop ??

Horses for courses, if you want FS, there are plenty of shop you can go and at a cheaper price than a RnT. Try to do that at the CBD and during your morning tea, lunch break, afternoon tea or between appointments during the day. You pay for the location and convenience.

No point complainting you have to pay $500/week for an one bedroom apartment in the city when you can rent a 4 bedroom house out west. You can have a life style of getting up at 8.30am and walk to work or woke up at 7.00am and barely make it to your office before 9am if there is no delay on the train, what's it gonna be??

Just my two cents

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Superman1
    U should be grateful and count your blessings that you were even offered extras and given the honor of blowing your cash before you blow your load!
    Only special customers get such offers, the ml must of really liked your body and personality to wanna make you cum.
    Most punters walk out of these shops with a full sack and wallet.
    Life is so unfair sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi superman1

Are you posting in the right thread ??

Did you personally get FS at this shop ??

Horses for courses, if you want FS, there are plenty of shop you can go and at a cheaper price than a RnT. Try to do that at the CBD and during your morning tea, lunch break, afternoon tea or between appointments during the day. You pay for the location and convenience.

No point complainting you have to pay $500/week for an one bedroom apartment in the city when you can rent a 4 bedroom house out west. You can have a life style of getting up at 8.30am and walk to work or woke up at 7.00am and barely make it to your office before 9am if there is no delay on the train, what's it gonna be??

Just my two cents

Cheers

Tuesday
    ---Sweety--22y.o, D cup ,size 8, brown-skinned,fresh(Mixed)
    ---Albee--- slim body . Smart and lively girl big eyes, bronzed skin.Japanese is very good massage, and especially sensual service!
    ---Kitty--- 19y.o B cup ,size 6, very plump tempting Bottom.very best job!~(Taiwan)
    ---Maggie--- 23y.o D cup,size 6, single-edged eyelid ,pure breasts (Koran)
    ---Cherry---23y.o, B cup ,size 6, baby skin,white skin. very good massage and best sensual service (Korean)

I like to say hello to Albee, ex- Stanmore, any brother who was an old Albee fans can now see this tiny sexy lady at Foxy.

All the best sister,

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    whats that mean ...Just my 2 cents... bro? cause you always write it down the end of your story.
    He means you can take it or leave it as its not worth much (only 2 cents). If you like good if you don't move on!

Banned
    Good AR, thanks for taking the time to write such a descriptive report

Couldn't agree more - if the chemistry with the ML is happening everything else just fades into the background

Just my 2 cents

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Good AR, thanks for taking the time to write such a descriptive report

Couldn't agree more - if the chemistry with the ML is happening everything else just fades into the background

Just my 2 cents
    haha, charlie123, I know exactly deeply what you mean!

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Well, thats not original from me, lots of people use that as a saying, which means: my humble opinion is only worth 2 cents (so not very valuable hence you should not take it too seriously or something like that)
    And most of the time we are just being modest of course, if that means nothing, why would i post it???? Lol

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, thats not original from me, lots of people use that as a saying, which means: my humble opinion is only worth 2 cents (so not very valuable hence you should not take it too seriously or something like that)
    And most of the time we are just being modest of course, if that means nothing, why would i post it???? Lol

Cheers
    It means Bro Ahlungor is donating two cents to the Ronald MacDonald House for every post on this forum!

Well, I probably should just post a quick review on my reunion with Ada this week.

She was very happy to see me again in this new shop and she knew that I have been helping her so she didn't want to accept my tips but I insisted. I help her because she was one of my favourite (my former no. 1 masseur at 741) and I think she deserves to have her fans following her to 376, for better or for worst, she is one great masseur with beautiful tits!!. So, I am still a fully paying and happy customer..............haha

I just don't like the feeling of getting free extras from ML, then everything I said and done would carry a price tag and ulterior motives and I don't like that!!

Did she do anything extra nice to me? may be may be not, but that's private between us and I'm not gonna tell.............lol

But she did give me some new strokes in her massage, after the cleaning up, she gave me a stomach/belly/tummy massage which was really nice and she never gave me that before, it apparently is very good to your digestive system and the body and whatever, if you like to try it, just tell Ada next time that you like a tummy massage - no extra charge!! and my session was over run by 10 min!!!

Thanks Ada, it was worth the wait (and I even have to miss out seeing Leng on Tuesday for our session...........haha). See you soon. Ada now works every Tuesday at 376. 0416-956-886.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)

But she did give me some new strokes in her massage, after the cleaning up, she gave me a stomach/belly/tummy massage which was really nice and she never gave me that before, it apparently is very good to your digestive system and the body and whatever, if you like to try it, just tell Ada next time that you like a tummy massage - no extra charge!! and my session was over run by 10 min!!!

I had my tummy massaged in Bali recently at the famous Bodyworks in Seminyak. Great firm head to toe (legit) massage but the tummy massage ? WTF ? Made me quite squeamish to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyerr221 View Post
    I had my tummy massaged in Bali recently at the famous Bodyworks in Seminyak. Great firm head to toe (legit) massage but the tummy massage ? WTF ? Made me quite squeamish to be honest.
    Do you mean the tummy massage you had in Bali which made you "squeamish"?

May be you should try Ada's before your final assessment? apparent to do it properly, the massage must be done in one clockwise direction only and you can not be too hard but only use "Yin" (female type) pressure. Does that make sense to you, just repeating what Ada told me, she seems to know her stuff...........haha

But if you have any concern on your tummy, just move her hands further down south..............lol!!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    It means Bro Ahlungor is donating two cents to the Ronald MacDonald House for every post on this forum!
    As a matter of fact, i do donate at least 5 cents everytime i visited the Meccas, sometimes 10 or 20 cents just depends on how the changes come back

If i have spare cash or whenever i have a sizeable win, my charity is the Leukaemia Foundations, very worthy course.

Cheers

good rep AHLUNGOR. i'll see your 2c and raise you 1c.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    dont let vicky know about linda

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    dont let vicky know about linda
    Dont worry told her already, Vicky said she 'll let me know if Linda cum works for her......haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    wowowow. cant wait to see this Linda

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast