Well, it's been a while since I visited 2 shops in one day, but in the end, it's still not a totally happy day for me...........LOL

I reported earlier that I road tested Lulu from 741 and that was pretty ordinary, so after I cooled down and had a drink with Vicky to talk about other stuff, I walked back up George Street and thought may be i have some noodles before head back to the office. Then I was thinking about this ABC Vivian from 376 with big tits, and I don't have their number on me so I just walk over there to try my luck.

Walk up the long fights of stairs and rang the bell, the door was left opened last time I went to have a look at the place, don't know why they closed the door as there are alert alarm as you walked up the stairs anyway. A lovely Korean lady came to open the door, she was wearing thick jumper and long that but her body still looks pretty hot underneath all those clothings............haha ..........dream on.

I asked her straight out if Vivian is working, she apologised and said Vivian works Mon/Tue only and they have 4 girls on right now and asked me to come inside. I didn't really want to stay but I kind of wanting to spend anytime I can to talk to Linda, so I went inside with her, up the little steps next to reception and into one of the last rooms, all the other doors were closed so I guess they were busy.

Linda asked me to take a sit and went back out to bring two girls in to meet me, Cici and Tiffany (OMG!! why are all the shops are using the same names all the time!!) OK, this Cici is OK, probably the shape of Mico and doable, Tiffany (LOL) is about the same size as my friend Tiff at SL but totally different cup of tea. So I really am not interested, so I thought, what the hack, I asked Linda again, how about you, can I see you, she smiles to me oh so sweetly, and said, sorry, I don't work I only manage the shop. fair enough, so I was about to leave and Linda (full marks for trying!!) said, you asked for Vivian, have you met her, I said no but I read about her in the internet, and I like busty girl, Linda said yes she is very slim but very busty but unfortunately not working today, I said, never mind I will call next time on Mon & Tue to make booking, Linda said but you are here now, you walked all the way up here (yes, there are a lot of stairs for an old fellow!!) so why don't you try someone just for half an hour. I have another girl to show you. I said I thought the other girls are busy, Linda peek at her watch and said she should be just finish now, just wait one minute OK, the lovely lady is trying so hard, what can I say.

Linda went outside and knock on the door of the room next door and whispered something then come back to my room to keep me company, she asked me where I come from I said HongKong, then I said, you are Korean? she said half Chinese half Korean, and she asked me if I speak Mandarin, then we start talking in Mando, she sounds really nice and sexy talking in Mandarins. And she described this other girl to me, her name is Kelly, she is from HK too, and she is a bit older but she gives very good service, unlike the younger girls, she really understand what a man whats...........wow, I couldn't have say it better myself.

Then Kelly came in, she looks OK, just don't have that HK feel although she speaks Cantonese to me, average height, medium build, fully padded bra so can't tell the boob size, but hey, Linda has already sold me, so I decide to give it a try. So I took out my wallet, there is a price list on the wall, $35/30, $50/45, $60/60. So I said how about half an hour body to body, so Kelly gave me this cheaky smile and said, so you like body to body and (a hand gesture of a HJ), that will be $60. I thought, that's cheap! and then she continued plus the $35.00 that's $95.00. So the $60 is just for the B2B, I guess if I am used to paying $50 for a nude HJ elsewhere, B2B for $60 is about right. so I handed over the $95. Then Kelly asked me to wait a sec and she will be back, so I started to undress and have a look at the facilites, two fresh towels rolled up and placed on the side table, the massage bed is an average size and the room although quite not very big but comfortable and basic and clean. then Kelly comes back and said we have to go to another room, I said why, this room is OK, she said, but this is not my room. So apparently each ML is allocated one room for the day, and I guess Kelly ask me to wait so that she can tidy up the other room.

Her room was bigger than the one I was in, and has a bigger massage bed, about the same size as most of the Korean B2B shops. surprisingly there is no mirror at all in any of the rooms, I think if they are doing B2B and nude HJ and all that, a mirror will enhance the experiences a lot (I did tell Linda on my way out .............haha). So Kelly put down a new towel, and then the disposable cover on top, so I lie there face down and the massage started, she was still fully clothed at this time and said (all in Canto) I'll give you a 5 min massage to relax a bit before we start OK. that was fine by me, and she climbed on top on me and gave me some so so massage. it wasn't even 3 minutes and she stopped and took everything off.

She started with some light kissing on my back then some B2B with her tities and I can feel her A cup with pointy nipples were on my back ever so lightly. I was a bit disappointed with her small breast, I was hoping for at least a B cup, wasn't to be, so just let it be. Well, B2B without oil is just not quite the same, again I forgot to ask if they have a shower, but even if they do, it must be down the hall somewhere and in this weather, I have no intention of taking one, so couldn't be bother to ask her to use any oil, that went on for about 5 min then she asked me to turn over.

Again, some light kissing on my chest and then she sat on my tummy and rubbed her trimmed pussy on my belly facing me first then turned around. Now, Kelly said she is 28, probably a plus 5, and she told me she lived in North Point in Hong Kong, I guess she probably lived in HK for a while and can speak Canto, but definitely no a native speaker. While she has a small breast, she actually has very nice butt, so squeezable. very white and smooth skins, and I told her she's got a really nice love handle and best for me to hold on to when entering her from hehind doggie style. She just laugh but didn't hint to me if FS is on offer, (now at this point, I have to agree with Mr Lonely Heart that if I add another $50 for FS with Kelly, then it won't be worth it. for $145, I would rather see Milo at 5 Star - but then again, if it was Linda, I probably won't mind even paying $200 just to get a nude HJ from her, so I guess it's not a matter of value or worthy or not, it's just the girl!!)

Nothing much not worth describing, let's just say Kelly did get me over the line and taking a bit long than usual, afterall, it was my second shot within the hour...........haha. After the clean up, not much time left so I got up and get dressed.

On my way out, have another chat with Linda and told her she is very beautiful and I love her two dimples and she corrected me immediately and said she only has one. nevermind, she is very cute, she is like one of those very good looking Korean actress playing a housewife role in those TV drama - a real MILF in every sense.

Overall rating of the girl, average, if she is not from HK and due to the hard sell from Linda, probably won't even see her. Will try to check out this busty ABC Vivian, she better have nice big tits...........haha

And I will pop in from time to time just to have a look see on Linda.............lol

The shop, well, it's new, clean and comfortable, if they put up some mirror could be more fun, and again, it all depends on the girls they have. Well just like some brother said before, even if the shop is a dump, if the girl is good, you will have a good time, and if the place is a palace and the girl is a dead fish, will end up with a dead fish feeling.

So true for restaurant food as well.

Linda 5 Star
Shop 4 Star
ML 3 Star so far.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers