Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: First try at shop2, 376 Pitt Street

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Igonor 501/531 for a sec. u paid 100 for 45 mins. Isn't that Midas/M8 price already. I have not been in the past few years but hear their girls are great. why border this place.
    Bro Lonely heart,
    It seems you are a fan of Midas/ M8 have you done any reviews recently to back this up?
    What do you mean by "Why border this place"?
    As for value for money due to the price I am not in a rush to return to 376 Pitt St.
    I cant ignore 501/532, its my favourite place and go there once or twice a week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Bro Lonely heart,
    It seems you are a fan of Midas/ M8 have you done any reviews recently to back this up?
    What do you mean by "Why border this place"?
    As for value for money due to the price I am not in a rush to return to 376 Pitt St.
    I cant ignore 501/532, its my favourite place and go there once or twice a week.
    I am not a fan, I can't even get the price right. It is actually $125/45mins

I have not thing against this shop except the guy who advertise for them on this forum sound like an ass. Just another city price massage that I refuse to set foot in.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    I am not a fan, I can't even get the price right. It is actually $125/45mins

I have not thing against this shop except the guy who advertise for them on this forum sound like an ass. Just another city price massage that I refuse to set foot in.
    Despite my friendship with Vicky from SL, I actually quite like this shop, I just yet to find a ML there really worth my recommendations (but then again, I have only met two (Kelly and Vivian). But things may change in two weeks time when Ada (ex 741) will be working there. Ada is one of my favourite and always will be, and it doesn't matter where and who she works for.

BTW, the prices are $35/30, $60/60, $90/90, massage only, I think nude HJ is the limits. and don't take the B2B option, it's not what you have in mind, just the nude HJ (usual massage shop extra $20/$30) if you are interested. 0416-956-886

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So Ahlungor have you met the cranky person from the 376 shop who kindly told me to fuck off on these pages ?

I should seek my revenge by visiting their shop and use my powers of Jedi on the ML to get free FS on the table, but I wont. For I have sworn only to use my powers for good, not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyerr221 View Post
    So Ahlungor have you met the cranky person from the 376 shop who kindly told me to fuck off on these pages ?

I should seek my revenge by visiting their shop and use my powers of Jedi on the ML to get free FS on the table, but I wont. For I have sworn only to use my powers for good, not bad.
    No, I don't know who is he, he could be Linda's boyfriend, if so, then this is really tragic as Linda is such a lovely lady, anyway, I think after most of the threads started by him had been deleted, he sort of kept quiet, which is probably better for the shop, just let the shop take its own natural course, I think with its facilities and the MLs they have, this shop will do OK.

It's a pity that my loyalty must stay with Vicky at SL, otherwise, won't mind giving them a hand.......haha

Cheers

ps. I like to learn that Jedi skills though!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    I'd pay this shop a visit to see ada again - great massage, very nice spanish!

Banned
    Anyone know where to find/who to call for a roster for this place?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There is another thread on this shop, where the management posts, but refuses to reply to such requests. You might find a phone number there.

Banned
    0416-956-886

Have a dinner party in town tonight (work related) at 7pm. got to the city 45 min early (obviously with some ulterior motives), rang up SL hopefully to catch one of the Super Saturday girls, Vicky has gone home and Eric said all the girls were busy, they all cuming out at around 6.45pm, that's no good for me, so walked around to 376 and hopefully there will be some girls available, otherwise, head to the pub and play some pokies.

Walked up the long stairs and Kelly the HK gal opened the door, I have met her once and speaking Canto to her so she recognised me right away, only two girls on and the Mamasan Linda has gone out shopping, the other girl was busy, so it was either Kelly or the pokies, so I decided to stay of course. Kelly wasn't 100% for me, but not too bad either.

Went for the 30 min and play my fees and tips upfront.

Usual 10 min massage first - a lot better than last time, then the fun part began, I told Kelly to skip the B2B and just concentrate on the pampering. I can see that she is really willing to please but just didn't quite has the skills or experiences or the technical know how, so being such a gentleman, I asked Kelly if she would mind if I show her a few tips on how to pleasure a man's lower carriage. She said, of course, thank you for showing me what you like and how it can be performed better. so for the next 15 min, I had shown her a few basic things that could not go wrong, and then the phone rang, it was Vicky calling me back to apologise that no girl was available, apparently Eric has called her to let her know that I was planning to go but no girl available. I said it was not something I planned and nobody's fault and I was happy that all the girls were busy, it will be a bit of a worry if I can see Cici or Joey or Rita on a Saturday evening without bookings!!

Anyway. Kelly has a really good attitude and work ethnics, while I was on the phone, she continued to use both hands on my cock to maintain my erection, it was really erotic as I got Vicky on the phone and another pair of hands were on my rock hard dick, it was almost like calling those 1900 number and having phone sex and I don't have to do it myself.......lol

Anyway, hang up the phone and concentrate on enjoying the pleasure from Kelly's hands practising her newly learnt skills, it worked wonders and while I was squeezing her firm ass hard, I was cuming, and I shoot out heaps, all the way up my chest. and of course, Kelly would say: wow, ney ho ging ah!! (you are very strong or something like that.)

On my way out, Linda was back, she looked so hot tonight wearing a short black skirts and with evening make up on, she was simply stunning, I have a feeling she was going out with her boyfriend tonight, as I walked pass reception, there was this young Asian guy sitting there, he is quite a handsome guy mid to late 20's, now I don't know if he is the same dude (23312133 or what ever) who posted some ads for this shop, but on appearance, he could match it with Linda, so really, they make a nice couple - I am very happy for Linda, at least the BF is a decent looking guy and not some rich old middle aged bold headed guy with a fat tummy. I felt very good and reliefed for her sake.

And the dinner after that was only so so, but it's work, so I took off as soon as dessert is served.

In closing, Kelly will be a slightly better ML if she remembers and applies everything I told her tonight, she's now worth trying and testing it out yourself.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have a dinner party in town tonight (work related) at 7pm. got to the city 45 min early (obviously with some ulterior motives), rang up SL hopefully to catch one of the Super Saturday girls, Vicky has gone home and Eric said all the girls were busy, they all cuming out at around 6.45pm, that's no good for me, so walked around to 376 and hopefully there will be some girls available, otherwise, head to the pub and play some pokies.

Walked up the long stairs and Kelly the HK gal opened the door, I have met her once and speaking Canto to her so she recognised me right away, only two girls on and the Mamasan Linda has gone out shopping, the other girl was busy, so it was either Kelly or the pokies, so I decided to stay of course. Kelly wasn't 100% for me, but not too bad either.

Went for the 30 min and play my fees and tips upfront.

Usual 10 min massage first - a lot better than last time, then the fun part began, I told Kelly to skip the B2B and just concentrate on the pampering. I can see that she is really willing to please but just didn't quite has the skills or experiences or the technical know how, so being such a gentleman, I asked Kelly if she would mind if I show her a few tips on how to pleasure a man's lower carriage. She said, of course, thank you for showing me what you like and how it can be performed better. so for the next 15 min, I had shown her a few basic things that could not go wrong, and then the phone rang, it was Vicky calling me back to apologise that no girl was available, apparently Eric has called her to let her know that I was planning to go but no girl available. I said it was not something I planned and nobody's fault and I was happy that all the girls were busy, it will be a bit of a worry if I can see Cici or Joey or Rita on a Saturday evening without bookings!!

Anyway. Kelly has a really good attitude and work ethnics, while I was on the phone, she continued to use both hands on my cock to maintain my erection, it was really erotic as I got Vicky on the phone and another pair of hands were on my rock hard dick, it was almost like calling those 1900 number and having phone sex and I don't have to do it myself.......lol

Anyway, hang up the phone and concentrate on enjoying the pleasure from Kelly's hands practising her newly learnt skills, it worked wonders and while I was squeezing her firm ass hard, I was cuming, and I shoot out heaps, all the way up my chest. and of course, Kelly would say: wow, ney ho ging ah!! (you are very strong or something like that.)

On my way out, Linda was back, she looked so hot tonight wearing a short black skirts and with evening make up on, she was simply stunning, I have a feeling she was going out with her boyfriend tonight, as I walked pass reception, there was this young Asian guy sitting there, he is quite a handsome guy mid to late 20's, now I don't know if he is the same dude (23312133 or what ever) who posted some ads for this shop, but on appearance, he could match it with Linda, so really, they make a nice couple - I am very happy for Linda, at least the BF is a decent looking guy and not some rich old middle aged bold headed guy with a fat tummy. I felt very good and reliefed for her sake.

And the dinner after that was only so so, but it's work, so I took off as soon as dessert is served.

In closing, Kelly will be a slightly better ML if she remembers and applies everything I told her tonight, she's now worth trying and testing it out yourself.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Kelly feminine, very professional massage, good service! Support for Kelly

Banned
    Store very detailed evaluation Thank you.Each girl has different ways of working, the way you like talk about a manager, she will arrange for you a suitable girl!So that you will be satisfied with the experience!

Thumbs up If you re post someone else's reply or thread, you should do that as a quote!!

Hi member vistir,

There are some forum courtesy and manner that everyone should follow, if you repost anything from another member, you can do so by posting it as a reply with quote, or you can cut and paste and then highlight it as a quote by clicking the the quote icon next to the "ABC spell check" icon.

If you don't then you will be breaking the copy right law and the minimum penalty will be a free massage session with extras at the shop with the ML of my choice, since you are such good friend of the shop's male owner, I'm sure he will pay the penalty for you............LOL

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the record I have forgiven X23312133 shop owner for telling me to fuck off.

I am also pleased that shop owner X23312133 has a clean shop and clean sexy girls.

Question for shop owner - do you have showers ? You must otherwise your girls cannot be clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyerr221 View Post
    For the record I have forgiven X23312133 shop owner for telling me to fuck off.

I am also pleased that shop owner X23312133 has a clean shop and clean sexy girls.

Question for shop owner - do you have showers ? You must otherwise your girls cannot be clean.
    Haha, brother Flyerr,

You are a good man, but the problem is, I'm not sure if Admin has forgiven him, he posted a new thread in the General Talk section this morning, got about 30 views then got deleted and his no. of post dropped from 4 to 3, his height was 38 I think!!

And he just posted another new one, so he is persistent, you got to give him that.

But to answer your question, yes, there is a shower in this shop but it's located in the wrong spot, very inconvenient to use (I won't!!), as you walked into the shop, there is a big reception counter on the right, to your left, there is the toilet and the shower room. if you proceed past receptionist, up 3 or 4 steps of stairs then there is a long corridor with all the massage rooms on your right, I think there are six rooms altogether but I think the first room is being used as the ML's rest room and one room in the middle is used as customer waiting room or meet and greet room, the set up is not bad. But I don't think as a client, you would want to take a shower after part II by walking past reception naked (or with a towel around you??). Anyway, the shower could still be good for the ML to use if necessary!!

Again, I don't think this x23312213?? is going to generate much good will or business for this shop, they just have to get good girls and provide good services and build their business up slowly. I have been there three times and still yet to be totally satisfied.

That may change when Ada starts to work there tomorrow.................haha

Can't wait.........lol

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Ada, excellent MILF masseur, beautiful firm all natural 38 C Cup starts today at 376

Good news brothers, my former no. 1 masseur at 741 will be starting today at level 2, 376 Pitt Street 0416-956-886

I am sure all those Ada's fans out there who have been missing Ada's beautiful tits and her excellent push oil massage, should reunited with her in this new shop.

Ada has been extensively reviewed in the SL thread, so not going to repeat myself too much here, but just a very quick reminder:

全身穴位推拿 and 淋巴排毒推油 (all different kinds of beauty and spa types treatment massages) and let me tell you, she is very, very, very good.
    Enough said,

Happy punting everybody,

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Ada is a former favorite of mine too, thought she'd moved to tassie im glad this is not the case! I also have heard good things from trusted brothers about other MLs in this establishment. But I wish the proprietors would post a roster every so often. I also wish they would return my SMSs/calls.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Ada is a former favorite of mine too, thought she'd moved to tassie im glad this is not the case! I also have heard good things from trusted brothers about other MLs in this establishment. But I wish the proprietors would post a roster every so often. I also wish they would return my SMSs/calls.
    you may received soem abusing SMS return from x123123123123123123123123131231231313123131312123

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    you may received soem abusing SMS return from x123123123123123123123123131231231313123131312123
    I just hope that this x1232323213213213112132121232132323211222?? will leave this thread alone!! and please don't post anything offensive and got this thread deleted.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast