Sasha at 5 Prestons - good session, very good VFM

Person's Name : Sasha

Establishment : 5 Prestons

Date of Visit : 13/1/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 3/5 Weld St, Prestons

Phone : 0450 949599

Hours of Business : 09:00 to 23:00

Rates : $120/hr

Size/shape : A reasonably attractive face, slimish figure, A-cups, hairy bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Rimming/tromboning, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : A good session and very good value for money

My experience/comments : Had go to way out of town to the south-west yesterday so on the way back I decided to pay a first-time visit this shop as it was close to the motorway.

It is located in an industrial area and is clearly a converted unit. There was easy parking right outside the door and more on the street.

The entrance is not at all discrete but you can immediately go through a door and ring a doorbell.

I was met by one WL, called Amy, and I asked how many girls were working. She said two and the other girl was summonsed. She said she was Sasha and looked slightly the better of the two so, having checked that she did “Suck, no condom”, I said I’d go with her.

Sasha has a reasonably pretty face and was wearing a black nightie over a black bra and panties.

She led me to a room which was clean and a reasonable size, with a large bed and a shower but no mirrors.

Sasha got her stuff while I showered and she then took a quick shower and joined me on the bed.

She has a slimish figure with A-cups and a hairy bush.

There was a very brief catbath before Sasha knelt between my legs and started licking my balls and then perineum.

I raised my knees in the air to invite her to go further and she did and was soon rimming me – very nice.

She then worked her way up to start a very good BBBJ – no teeth, good tongue- and hand-action, no interruptions and she went reasonably deep.

After a good while she went back to licking my perineum and I again raised my knees for some more rimming and this time she was also stroking my cock.

Sasha moved round for some 69 and was immediately responsive and soon she was getting really loud before she squirmed away.

She wanted to fuck but I said “Later” and she sucked me some more.

I then got her to lie down for some DATY and I finger-fucked her while I did so and Sasha soon came again.

I knelt by her head and she sucked me, with me at times tossing myself against her tongue, and I finger-fucked her some more – she was dripping wet.

Time to fuck and I lay down.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said “Yes. Thank you. You make me cum. I am happy.”

We started with some cowgirl (no lube was needed) and she rode me vigorously and passionately, working up quite a sweat and getting me close to cumming so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

Again, no lube was used and Sasha was really loud again and she sounding like she was enjoying it while I had my thumb fully up her arsehole.

We switched to the mish (some lube was applied this time) and when I was again close to cumming I withdrew and lay down. Sasha removed the condom and resumed sucking me.

It wasn’t working at first as she was lying on her side which prevented her from moving her hand but I got her to kneel between my knees and she got some good hand-action going and I soon squirted in her mouth.

After the tidy-up we had a chat.

Sasha said she was from near to Beijing and has been here seven months (her English is OK) and she works at 5 Prestons Mondays and Thursdays (she started doing this job about three months ago having previously been a cleaner but the money was rubbish).

She said they have two rooms at this place and two girls working each day.

On Wednesdays and Saturdays she works, also as Sasha, at 47 Moorebank which is owned by the person who owns this place. (There they have three rooms.)

When I got home I checked my notes and saw that this was the 50th different FS shop I’ve been to in Sydney (and that does not include many massage parlours and a couple of privates).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Sasha

Establishment : 5 Prestons

Date of Visit : 13/1/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 3/5 Weld St, Prestons

Phone : 0450 949599

Hours of Business : 09:00 to 23:00

Rates : $120/hr

Size/shape : A reasonably attractive face, slimish figure, A-cups, hairy bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Rimming/tromboning, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : A good session and very good value for money

My experience/comments : Had go to way out of town to the south-west yesterday so on the way back I decided to pay a first-time visit this shop as it was close to the motorway.

It is located in an industrial area and is clearly a converted unit. There was easy parking right outside the door and more on the street.

The entrance is not at all discrete but you can immediately go through a door and ring a doorbell.

I was met by one WL, called Amy, and I asked how many girls were working. She said two and the other girl was summonsed. She said she was Sasha and looked slightly the better of the two so, having checked that she did “Suck, no condom”, I said I’d go with her.

Sasha has a reasonably pretty face and was wearing a black nightie over a black bra and panties.

She led me to a room which was clean and a reasonable size, with a large bed and a shower but no mirrors.

Sasha got her stuff while I showered and she then took a quick shower and joined me on the bed.

She has a slimish figure with A-cups and a hairy bush.

There was a very brief catbath before Sasha knelt between my legs and started licking my balls and then perineum.

I raised my knees in the air to invite her to go further and she did and was soon rimming me – very nice.

She then worked her way up to start a very good BBBJ – no teeth, good tongue- and hand-action, no interruptions and she went reasonably deep.

After a good while she went back to licking my perineum and I again raised my knees for some more rimming and this time she was also stroking my cock.

Sasha moved round for some 69 and was immediately responsive and soon she was getting really loud before she squirmed away.

She wanted to fuck but I said “Later” and she sucked me some more.

I then got her to lie down for some DATY and I finger-fucked her while I did so and Sasha soon came again.

I knelt by her head and she sucked me, with me at times tossing myself against her tongue, and I finger-fucked her some more – she was dripping wet.

Time to fuck and I lay down.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said “Yes. Thank you. You make me cum. I am happy.”

We started with some cowgirl (no lube was needed) and she rode me vigorously and passionately, working up quite a sweat and getting me close to cumming so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

Again, no lube was used and Sasha was really loud again and she sounding like she was enjoying it while I had my thumb fully up her arsehole.

We switched to the mish (some lube was applied this time) and when I was again close to cumming I withdrew and lay down. Sasha removed the condom and resumed sucking me.

It wasn’t working at first as she was lying on her side which prevented her from moving her hand but I got her to kneel between my knees and she got some good hand-action going and I soon squirted in her mouth.

After the tidy-up we had a chat.

Sasha said she was from near to Beijing and has been here seven months (her English is OK) and she works at 5 Prestons Mondays and Thursdays (she started doing this job about three months ago having previously been a cleaner but the money was rubbish).

She said they have two rooms at this place and two girls working each day.

On Wednesdays and Saturdays she works, also as Sasha, at 47 Moorebank which is owned by the person who owns this place. (There they have three rooms.)

When I got home I checked my notes and saw that this was the 50th different FS shop I’ve been to in Sydney (and that does not include many massage parlours and a couple of privates).
    U are like bc u travel everywhere.

But never saw a review on 78a n 116 Artamon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post

I have been to both shops a few times but I don't post all my reviews on this forum.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice AR Fred,

Good value at $120 hr.

I have found lots of shops now that offer 1hr FS for between $100 and $130 hr in the West so we get great value punting out here incl bbbj, DATY etc

I fucked a newbie at 27 Villawood today, Yumi. $130 hr and she was young. Got bbbj, DATY, kissing, rimming on her and a sensational fuck so great value. Won’t post s review as they are a non-advertising shop.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    U are like bc u travel everywhere.

Variety is the spice of life Mr Happy. We travel here, we travel there, we travel to fuck Asian pussy everywhere.

Both Artarmon shops offer good value for money. Lots of good girls in both. Have always had good sessions there.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Recently been 2 both, can't argue with the price they charge
    Offer bbbj with d prices
    Even thought they r mostly milf but i did see a young girl probably mid 2 late 20