Let me start by saying fuck Japan. That's where I am SUPPOSED to be right now. In a fucking onsen, sipping sake, perving on oka-sans. But yeah, fuck 'em. Cunts

But here I am, and after a lovely 90 minute session with Mie, I finally have a smile on my face.

I was chasing another lady, on the recommendation of another user. She wasn't working on Saturday, which was a shame. I was very, very impressed with the communication from Angela. She told me when she was due to work again, not just the usual "check roster" bullshit you normally get. That was enough to perk my interest. I have heard tales of the 'good cunt' service from 244 (good cunt is a term of endearment for us Aussies). I got the roster for Saturday sent to me.... and just said I would trust the mamasan. Going in blind, not knowing who I was going to get, I thought would be a good way to gauge my first time there.

I was extremely happy with the result.

I decided to walk from Central, a nice 2.5km stroll. Prior to this, I had to push my booking forward 30 minutes, and this was no drama. I stood outside the stairway to heaven, and honked on my vape till the batteries ran out. Shit boy.... nervous much? Why you nervous?? Anyone would have thought you've never had a root, chill the fuck out cudd!!! Up the stairs to be met by a smiling and friendly mamasan. Straight into the room, and the formalities sorted first. I reinforced that I trusted her choice in lady. In came Mie. Nice smile, killer natural jugs, and smooth tanned skin. She had to be from SE Asia. As I started to take off my shoes, there was to be a quick change of room. I didn't carry a thing, and was still pretty much clothed anyways. It was only next door, and I didn't mind at all. The rooms are really nice. Modern, clean and fresh. It's obvious that this establishment prides itself on cleanliness. Towels were clean and new (not pointing any fingers at others....).

Once in the room, I noticed that Mie was wearing a necklace with the traditional Thai style gold clasp. I told her that her necklace was from Thailand, and she swung around asking "how did you know?". From then on, we got on like a house on fire. A really sweet lady, from Burma but spent some time in Thailand. The conversation just flowed flawlessly. It was so nice to be with someone with which I had something in common with. Alot in common actually. But I suppose you all want to hear the sordid details.... well... here goes.

I was gracefully helped out of my attire, and taken into the shower to be scrubbed down. Mie commented on my Christian Louboutin shoes.... well, who can blame her. All the ladies love these kicks. A quick scrub, followed by abit of body sliding. I am way too tall for the shower, so the festivities here were kept brief. Throughout the body slide, we continued talking about the failing AUD to THB, brings a tear to the eye. Her big naturals soaked and slipping around my body was uber hot. Out of the shower, and she dried me down. I fucking love that shit, absolutely love it. That aiming to please style of service will get me back everytime. Angela chose well.

And so it was onto the bed for the sexing. It was when her plump lips were wrapped around my dong that I got to see how pretty she is. I am such a sucker for that SE Asian look.... and she looked beautiful. Not too much makeup, I hate it when a lady is dripping in slap. You cant even touch their face without taking off layers of foundation. Not with Mie, she has so much natural beauty that she doesn't need it. Not having makeup a turn on?? It is, and was, for me. Massive natural tits, with suckable nips. She has a natural figure, not super skinny, but lovely to look at and touch. Super soft skin, she gotta be moisturizing. Short hair, with streaks, it really suits her face. And a gorgeous smile that you would be happy to wake up next to. She got me to wrap my legs around her whilst she sucked the perineum and balls. She went abit deeper, but I ain't keen. Then she made it up to my cock. She gives a great bbbj. As a member of the big dick club, I was very impressed with her technique. She got pretty fucking deep, with a little bit of gagging. Fucking hell, I should a gone VIP..... She played with my cock like it was a new toy. Slapping and rubbing it across her face, looking at it with a massive grin then devouring it whole, she sure knows her way around a knob. I got her to position her ass to my right side, so I could get into her pussy and see what my dick was in for. Cleanly shaved, with a hard to find g spot... oh, there it is. Stimulating that little cherry, got moans and groans that got her going crazy over my cock. Awesome.

On with the dom, and it was straight into doggy. I slid in and she was loving it. It was filling every corner, apparently. Within a few minutes she had cum... wtf?? Really?? Wow... ok then. It would be awhile before I did though... legs up, legs down, legs together, legs spread wide, around to doggy.... it was great in doggy. Grabbing at those big dangling tits and pounding away like a man possessed. I de-dommed, and proceeded to get more awesome head. The only detraction, more slobber. Get it more sloppy, and it would have been top 5, oh yeah!
On with another dom, and a quick finish in mish. I came hard and deep, with her legs straight up in the air. Brilliant.

There was still 25 minutes on the clock, so we chatted and she massaged my legs, groin.... made me do some stretches and shit. I should have just rolled over, but I was enjoying the view far too much. God her tits are fucking great!! Oh yeah, she gave me abit of a pedicure too. Now, I dont have toenails like a badger, but I am on my feet all day, so it was nice to get abit of pampering. It was so good, before I knew it, it was time to shower and pack up. I could have stayed another 3 hours easy.

Thanks to all parties involved.
Angela and Shane, you have a great establishment, well trained staff, and a customer service ethic that is rarely seen nowadays. As I am back to 1-2 punts a weeks, 244 will be on my rotation now.
My only regret? I should have cum sooner....